Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11

+17
Dinar4silver
tdv75098
tgwspoon
ministerb
sn1pe
Alchemist
GoldPeg9
FREEWAY BILL
ibcraig0
ClermontThinker
sandwedge
Terbo56
SBM0601
Jewelz
learning2win
openmind
czinser
21 posters

Go down

Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 Empty Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11

Post by czinser Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:52 am

Thanks again Freeway Bill. I am with you on this one. Blessings To All, CZ Smile

FREEWAY BILL: Evening folks, just came in to tell you that GOD is STILL in CONTROL and things are still moving great toward our blessing! Many things that I cannot disclose has happened in the past few days. This RV or RI could happen between tonight and Thursday.
(FREEWAY BILL): Well I will try again. I said that this may come as a shock and the people in Cincinatti may not believe me, but I still think we are on an hour by hour and day by day alert for this to happen. I cannot seeing it going much longer, regardless of the things that have been brought up. My information says it is at hand and should have been activated long time ago.... nothing left to be said or done....

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 Empty Re: Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11

Post by openmind Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:24 am

With all due respect my friend, we shouldn't equate the RAPTURE with the potential revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by learning2win Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:44 am

What do the people of Cincinnati have to do with this???? Please explain? We are just a smaller town in the just of all of this. Why did you single us out???? Please explain.

learning2win

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:21 am

Hi learning2win,

Freeway has said this many times. He is not against your town. He is just using as and example. He is just saying there will be those that don't agree with him. That's all.

He truly loves all people. Smile

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 am

"When fascism comes to america it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross" ---Sinclair Lewis

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by learning2win Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:43 am

We may be the "Heart of it all", however I personally object to his using our name! America needs to wake up... so tell it like it really is.

Thanks czinser,
learning2win

learning2win

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 am

" Fascism in america is wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 Empty respect

Post by SBM0601 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:53 am

openmind wrote:With all due respect my friend, we shouldn't equate the RAPTURE with the potential revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

I have been watching your posts now for months. I believe most of your posts are negitive in nature and sometimes are just waisted letters on a page. There was no refferral to the rapture in FreewayBills post and there was nothing negitve in it at all. I don't understand why you posted this?
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:59 am

Everyone makes mistakes- Even you- Look at all the misspelled words you left behind-So I wouldn't point fingers if I were you-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 Empty mispelled words

Post by SBM0601 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:01 am

terbo56 wrote:Everyone makes mistakes- Even you- Look at all the misspelled words you left behind-So I wouldn't point fingers if I were you-

You are just so funny. You can't do better than that. My mispelled words have nothing to do with what was said. Your just trying to keep your yellow stars.
SBM0601
SBM0601

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:03 am

That WAS a lame comment u just made- WTF?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:30 am

SBM0601 wrote:
openmind wrote:With all due respect my friend, we shouldn't equate the RAPTURE with the potential revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar.

I have been watching your posts now for months. I believe most of your posts are negitive in nature and sometimes are just waisted letters on a page. There was no refferral to the rapture in FreewayBills post and there was nothing negitve in it at all. I don't understand why you posted this?

The Rapture is said to occur at any moment, in any day, at any hour etc. Like the rapture, the RV is also in God's hands. So I was just comparing the speculation of RV to the prognostication of the Rapture.

Also, not sure what your definition of negative is. For me, with respect to the Iraqi Dinar RV Speculation, any logic and truth is positive. On the other hand, anything vague, irrational or illogical claiming to represent a clear cut factoid, is negative. With respect to the statement by FreewayBill, I was just saying it was vague.

You say you have been reading my posts for months. Ok. It hasn't happened yet right? If anything all im trying to do is put in my own logic where I can. The RV can only happen LOGICALLY. If thats too much for you, kindly look away.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:09 am

Thank you openmind. My thoughts exactly.

Go RV.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:07 pm

@ openmind

Well said.

Logic and reason does not seem to be as welcome as wild speculation and mis-information.

Go RV !!

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:58 pm

ClermontThinker wrote:@ openmind

Well said.

Logic and reason does not seem to be as welcome as wild speculation and mis-information.

Go RV !!

Great statement here. "Logic and reason does not seem to be as welcome as wild speculation and mis-information".

Go RV.

sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 Brain_scratching_head

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:04 pm

I respect the beliefs of all people. I believe that everyone should be allowed the privilege to worship whatever God they wish and to live their lives according to their beliefs.

With that said, I would like to point out that not everyone who comes here to read about the RV is Christian. There are numerous religions in this world, and there are many people of different religious persuasions who have invested in the dinar and are waiting for the RV just like everyone else.

I think that rather than bickering between ourselves about statements made that display a certain religious sentiment we would all be better served to just respect each other and remember that we are all waiting for the same thing. GO RV!!!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:57 am

I was not proselytizing, just making an observation.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 am

openmind -

The Rapture is said to occur at any moment, in any day, at any hour etc. Like the rapture, the RV is also in God's hands. So I was just comparing the speculation of RV to the prognostication of the Rapture.

openmind, the Rapture is an allegorical story made up to parallel earths and humanities ascension into the 5th dimension when the superwave arrives around the 2012 time period about a year or so away and is well known and that is why the galactics are coming to help us prepare -

Which is essentially a physical shift only with a transformation to a higher resonance frequency vibration where everything comes alive like 1000 times high definition, because everything has consciousness only you cannot see it right now living in this lower vibrating density of the 3rd dimension living with the aspect of time.

The Rapture story was made up to lead people in the opposite direction from actually ascending to this higher state of being using a similar story - but very different outcome which is really not in anyone's best interest.

The ones controlling the planet knew thousands of years ago about the 2012 timeline coming, because they could see it in a time of no-time, outside of the construct of time itself. They knew eventually you would find out about it, so they painted a false story to go along with it, because they did not want you to actually ascend into a better way of life, because the ones controlling your life could not ascend themselves, unless they were to give up controlling the human race and t
he planet.

The Rapture only works with the idea of judgment in mind and you cannot ascend to a higher state of being on a heaven on earth scenario, if you are in the lower vibrating energies of being in any kind of judgment whatsoever. It will not ascend because it is a negative energy and nothing negative will be ascending.

So you can see just a part of the difficulty a very lot of people are going to be faced with in overcoming their very strict conditioning about their beliefs should they choose to evolve out of the wheels (cycles) of karma of the reincarnational process in the lower density of 3d living in duality of polarity where there is dark and light, good and bad, right and wrong, etc..... after ascension there will not be any right and wrong....it just IS what it IS...you see.

On another note, the RV is not in Gods hands, you could say though that it is in the galactic federations hands.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 Empty Rapture?

Post by FREEWAY BILL Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:09 am

There you go again.... Who did that?

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:16 am

Jewelz wrote:
So you can see just a part of the difficulty a very lot of people are going to be faced with in overcoming their very strict conditioning about their beliefs should they choose to evolve out of the wheels (cycles) of karma of the reincarnational process in the lower density of 3d living in duality of polarity where there is dark and light, good and bad, right and wrong, etc..... after ascension there will not be any right and wrong....it just IS what it IS...you see.

On another note, the RV is not in Gods hands, you could say though that it is in the galactic federations hands. [/size]

The good news is though, that everyone who is still in a daze of enforced amnesia will have major help. The veil that is surrounding most people now is being lifted, DNA is lining up and full consciousness is returning. With this dispensation people will SNAP awake and easily ascend with the planet.

If they so choose not to do this - it will be as though a LOT of people have just disappeared. Like the Mayans did. The whole Mayan civilization ascended into the 5th Dimension.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:26 am

What is the cumulative effect on the psyche of individuals when hopes and promises are repearedly destroyed? The spouse of an alcoholic or cheater, the child of a parent who always promises to be there but isn't? Freeway's encouragement not in question here, but there are many gurus who make promises, and you know them. What is the cumulative effect. Two factors that make a lie believable are appealing to your target's fears or appealing to your target's desires. Though intel givers may have the best motives, and be sincere, the effect is the same. Folks are cash strapped and are prone to belive that which parallels the dreams of their future. Part of this stress and quick reaction to each others may be the result of these factors. Be kind to yourselves. Be kind to each other. Dinarland is an awesome amusement park at first which can easily become a heart stopping rollercoaster if you think the tracks are coming apart. Just some food for thought.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:33 am

Alchemist - What is the cumulative effect on the psyche of individuals when hopes and promises are repearedly destroyed?

Anxiety plays a far greater part than faith. This anxiety is even valued as a virtue, because it is a constant check to presumption and pride. Our culture has evolved a species which might be called Homo Sollicitus, "Anxious Man", always remembering that sollicitus means = oscillating, wobbling, or trembling. In other words, work out your own salvation with Fear and Trembling.

Idealogical subversion has changed the perception of reality of every American to such an extent that despite their abundance of information, no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country It is a great brainwashing process that goes very slow, it takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation.

The process of demoralization is complete and irreversible, it will take another 15 to 20 years to educate a new generation who act in the interest of their society. Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if showered with information, with authentic proof, with documents with pictures, even if taken by force ...he will refuse to believe it.....until he receives a kick in his fat bottom.
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:23 am

FREEWAY BILL wrote:

I meant that the Rapture and Dinar are on an hour to hour basis.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:55 am

openmind wrote:
FREEWAY BILL wrote:

I meant that the Rapture and Dinar are on an hour to hour basis.

If the Rapture and the Dinar are on an hour by hour basis, there would be no need for money.

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:21 am

Galactic Federation.....5th dimension....LMAO

s.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:55 am

IMO there is no one here that wants the rv-ri more than openmind...he wants the truth like I do...the good, the bad, the ugly...we've got to be real...it's all well to dream but at some point all things come to pass...just my thoughts.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:16 am

ministerb wrote:IMO there is no one here that wants the rv-ri more than openmind...he wants the truth like I do...the good, the bad, the ugly...we've got to be real...it's all well to dream but at some point all things come to pass...just my thoughts.

Thank you sir! GO RV!
Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 Keep-it-real1

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tgwspoon Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:17 am

I saw a moderator say that Okie's site was created for him and his values. Okie has openly stated that he is a Christian and includes faith (as defined by the Bible) in his life. It seems surprising to me that someone would come here and attack the core values of the site's namesake.

There are many forums out there related to the dinar. Maybe someone should go and start a forum that embraces the "Galatic Federation" agenda.

Openmind - in this thread, you started the comment about the rapture and connecting that topic to the RV. Again, you started it. Furthermore, you tossed out the quote implying a connection to a coming fascisim with Christianity. Please don't be offended. I'm only making an observation.

LIBERTY -As documented by history, the Founder's of this country viewed the ability to govern one's self as being based upon Christianity. Liberty could exist because the nation was made up of INDIVIDUALS that retained the ability to govern themselves. This self-governance was the result of a society that had a prevalent world view which included faith. This faith was predominately directed toward the God of the Bible. Faith may at times offend logic. It certainly was not logical for the colonies of this land to attack the world's most powerful empire, England. But the Founder's of this land had faith that they could prevail. Liberty would not have been established by logic but by faith...providence.

tgwspoon

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:28 am

tgwspoon wrote:I saw a moderator say that Okie's site was created for him and his values. Okie has openly stated that he is a Christian and includes faith (as defined by the Bible) in his life. It seems surprising to me that someone would come here and attack the core values of the site's namesake.

There are many forums out there related to the dinar. Maybe someone should go and start a forum that embraces the "Galatic Federation" agenda.

Openmind - in this thread, you started the comment about the rapture and connecting that topic to the RV. Again, you started it. Furthermore, you tossed out the quote implying a connection to a coming fascisim with Christianity. Please don't be offended. I'm only making an observation.

LIBERTY -As documented by history, the Founder's of this country viewed the ability to govern one's self as being based upon Christianity. Liberty could exist because the nation was made up of INDIVIDUALS that retained the ability to govern themselves. This self-governance was the result of a society that had a prevalent world view which included faith. This faith was predominately directed toward the God of the Bible. Faith may at times offend logic. It certainly was not logical for the colonies of this land to attack the world's most powerful empire, England. But the Founder's of this land had faith that they could prevail. Liberty would not have been established by logic but by faith...providence.

I simply made a funny observation about how many people believe the Rapture is on an hour to hour basis and how saying the RV is also on a similar time frame, made me chuckle a bit.

About the quote about Fascism, I STAND BY IT. The quote doesn't say that Christianity is Fascist, it says that since Christianity is very powerful force, accepted by many people, it will be used as an outer veil by evil doers. Plain and simple.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tdv75098 Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:55 am

Openmind, just a short reply concerning your reference to Christianity. Christianity is relationship with Christ Jesus. The word Religion would have been the proper term to use in the outer veil sentence. They are not the same. Religion is the structure that can be used.

tdv75098

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:29 am

Freeway Bill made the following comment:

"Well I will try again. I said that this may come as a shock and the people in Cincinatti may not believe me, but I still think we are on an hour by hour and day by day alert for this to happen."

I believe that the reference to Cincinnati is really based on an old time belief that popular trends and political views, took longer to catch on in Cincinnati than other parts of the country.

Almost 100 years ago, Humorist Mark Twain made this comment about Cincinnati:

"When the end of the world comes, I hope I'm in Cincinnati. Everything that happens, happens there 10 years later."

Just a thought.

GO RV!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:45 am

sn1pe wrote:Galactic Federation.....5th dimension....LMAO

s.

Man am I glad that I am not the only one... Did I miss the turn from Dinar talk to 5th dimension vibrations???? alien

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by spelunker Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 pm

Jewelz wrote:
The process of demoralization is complete and irreversible, it will take another 15 to 20 years to educate a new generation who act in the interest of their society. Exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if showered with information, with authentic proof, with documents with pictures, even if taken by force ...he will refuse to believe it.....until he receives a kick in his fat bottom.

Interesting that I recently came across this interview from 1985 with a former KGB agent (below). It foretells quite accurately what's happened to our society.
I've had my frustrations even with close friends who claim to be 'open to new ideas' yet be inflexible when confronted with things that challenge fundamental beliefs. This required me delving into research into why/how people are programmed from birth to adopt a manufactured paradigm. I have come to determine mostly that only something very shocking or dramatic can jolt someone into modifying their programmed beliefs. This is frustrating for those of us that would like to bring on the golden age sooner rather than later.

spelunker
spelunker

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:59 pm

ClermontThinker wrote:
sn1pe wrote:Galactic Federation.....5th dimension....LMAO

s.

Man am I glad that I am not the only one... Did I miss the turn from Dinar talk to 5th dimension vibrations???? alien

These subjects are posted under the Thread - Alternative - NESARA

If you are NOT interested and it's your personal opinion that this doesn't exist in your very cloudy world - JUST DON'T READ IT.

Quit being judgmental and critical.
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jahlives Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:02 pm

openmind: "When fascism comes to america it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross" ---Sinclair Lewis

---------

I had one of the news stations on yesterday while I was on the treadmill and happened to look up at the tel-lies-to-your-vision and saw that Jesse Ventura had been denied a jury trial in the lawsuit he filed against TSA for the groping and full body scanners at airports. Not only did the court dismiss his case, but they would not allow his attorney to view the decision, stating that it was a matter of "national security." Outraged at the court's decision, Ventura stated that he would never stand for the national anthem again and referred to the U.S. as the Fascist States of America. The former Minnesota Governor stated that he would file for dual nationality in Mexico.

The truth is being revealed in many forms and the outrage is warranted. These administrative courts were not constructed to protect the citizens of the UNITED STATES corporation.

I say Ron Paul for President and Jesse Ventura for VP!

Last edited by jahlives on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added video link)
jahlives
jahlives
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:45 pm

tdv75098 wrote:Openmind, just a short reply concerning your reference to Christianity. Christianity is relationship with Christ Jesus. The word Religion would have been the proper term to use in the outer veil sentence. They are not the same. Religion is the structure that can be used.

A relationship with Christ is a spiritual one. A relationship with a Bishop, Priest, Pastor falls under the umbrella of religion. But it seems we understand each other.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:44 am

czinser wrote:Thanks again Freeway Bill. I am with you on this one. Blessings To All, CZ Smile

FREEWAY BILL: Evening folks, just came in to tell you that GOD is STILL in CONTROL and things are still moving great toward our blessing! Many things that I cannot disclose has happened in the past few days. This RV or RI could happen between tonight and Thursday.
(FREEWAY BILL): Well I will try again. I said that this may come as a shock and the people in Cincinatti may not believe me, but I still think we are on an hour by hour and day by day alert for this to happen. I cannot seeing it going much longer, regardless of the things that have been brought up. My information says it is at hand and should have been activated long time ago.... nothing left to be said or done....

Almost 7 years ago nothing was left to be said or done.

Look how much has been said since.

How many of these Gurus are left who aren't making a profit off keeping the hype going?

Freeway Bill Evening 11-4-11 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:47 am

I will honestly say m and iran are in control and at its present rate of goings on we all will be left with  a few grains of dessert sand. with all  of the killings and stealing m has done why does he still walk free think about that? m will do anything and everything as long as he gets his way. after losing the current election someone tried to burn the building where the votes were kept. I wonder who? then after that failed he  is trying a new tactic with the largest block that he does not have. so he is going to fed  court and while this is going on he is buying time for his next move at the same time iran who is in serious financial need is flooding the market with fake  Iraqi money and gets real us dollars while sinking the Iraqi economy m goal along with iran is to annex Iraq by any means. while we wait for the fed court m is thinking of ways to stall. if you really believe this is going to end soon you are in for a rude awaking this has nothing to do with religion its about power  money and control or you can say good vs evil. the only way to solve this is to get rid of m forever. one last thing .when you elect people for office it is to represent the people not there own self interest but sadly it does not happen to often
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum