Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011

5 posters

Go down

BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 Empty BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011

Post by silkysand Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Provided by:Dinar Recaps

[Bondlady] surprised u all aren't already talking about it

[BondLady] Iraqi Finance to prepare a complete budget in 2012 04/11/2011 10:14
Baghdad, November 4 (Rn) - The Iraqi Ministry of Finance of the Federal, Friday, from the end of the preparation of a budget in 2012 in line with the agreement with the International Monetary Fund, which requires raising money value of its investment. said Undersecretary Fadel Prophet told the Kurdish news agency ( Rn) that "the Ministry of Finance has worked to raise the amount of investment value than the value of money value of Lot within the budget in 2012." He added that "the balance of 2012 is ready for submission to the House of Representatives and is awaiting the return of Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi of travel for the purpose of viewing and presented in the sessions of the Presidency Minister after the end of the holiday Eid al-Adha. " He continued that "the balance of 2012 will focus on development projects with ease in the proportion of operational projects." and called on the Iraqi Central Bank last October and the Ministry of Finance to review the part the operational budget in 2012 and experts predict economists that delayed the budget in 2012 in the House of Representatives because of political differences between the parliamentary blocs typically arise with the discussion of budgets, financial year. depends Iraq and Hoedo OPEC on oil revenues to finance about 95% of the annual budget

[BondLady] The estimated budget for Iraq in 2012 to $ 112 billion, including 17 billion for security and arms, up 36% from last year, but a deficit of $ 20 billion. and announced in Baghdad (18/9/2010) that Iraq's budget for next year 2012 will reach $ 112 billion, up 36% from the current year budget 2011, but a deficit of $ 20 billion dollars and he has been allocated $ 17 billion for security and armament. The government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said the Cabinet discussed at its special session for Sunday (9/18/2010) bill the federal budget for 2012, noting that he has been allocated $ 131 trillion Iraqi dinars (112 billion dollars) in total federal counterbalance an increase of 36% from last year. Al-Dabbagh said that "total federal income amounted to 107.7 trillion dinars (about $ 92 billion) deficit total of $ 23.3 trillion Iraqi dinars (20 billion dollars) are covered by the amounts of cash retained from the current year budget 2011 is internal and external borrowing and the proportion of savings is expected to increase selling prices or increased oil production or borrowing from the IMF and the World Bank from: Jafar Allonan, the Open: Peace Baghdadihttp://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/271006/

[BondLady] now what do u all see in this very 1st sentence

[BondLady] The Iraqi Ministry of Finance of the Federal, Friday, from the end of the preparation of a budget in 2012 in line with the agreement with the International Monetary Fund, which requires raising money value of its investment.

[TheRock] Friday, from the end of the preparation of a budget in 2012 in line with the agreement with the International Monetary Fund, which requires raising money value of its investment.

[BondLady] which requires raising money value of its investment.

Read More Link on Right

[svp] raise money value!!!!!!!!!!!

[BondLady] hi there svp

[BondLady] yeppers u got it

[svp] good morning maam!

[Shunshine] happy dance

[BondLady] said Undersecretary Fadel Prophet told the Kurdish news agency ( Rn) that "the Ministry of Finance has worked to raise the amount of investment value than the value of money value of Lot within the budget in 2012."

[BondLady] lets go ahead an break this the rest of the way down

[BondLady] He added that "the balance of 2012 is ready for submission to the House of Representatives and is awaiting the return of Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi of travel for the purpose of viewing and presented in the sessions of the Presidency Minister after the end of the holiday Eid al-Adha.

[BondLady] the balance of 2012 is ready for submission to the House of Representatives and is awaiting the return of Finance Minister

[BondLady] He continued that "the balance of 2012 will focus on development projects with ease in the proportion of operational projects." and called on the Iraqi Central Bank last October and the Ministry of Finance to review the part the operational budget in 2012 and experts predict economists that delayed the budget in 2012 in the House of Representatives because of political differences between the parliamentary blocs typically arise with the discussion of budgets, financial year.

[BondLady] and called on the Iraqi Central Bank last October and the Ministry of Finance to review the part the operational budget in 2012

[BondLady] depends Iraq and Hoedo OPEC on oil revenues to finance about 95% of the annual budget. The estimated budget for Iraq in 2012 to $ 112 billion, including 17 billion for security and arms, up 36% from last year, but a deficit of $ 20 billion. and announced in Baghdad (18/9/2010) that Iraq's budget for next year 2012 will reach $ 112 billion, up 36% from the current year budget 2011, but a deficit of $ 20 billion dollars and he has been allocated $ 17 billion for security and armament.

[BondLady] The estimated budget for Iraq in 2012 to $ 112 billion,

[BondLady] do u see this line

[BondLady] The estimated budget for Iraq in 2012 to $ 112 billion,

[BondLady] whats wrong with it

[BondLady] answer

[lightingcslt] BondLady to much

[dinartab] usd

[BondLady] why is it not in trillons

[BondLady] instead its in billons

[svp] Because the RV has happened before budget is enacted!

[TheRock] $ 112 billion changed currency value ??? maybe .

[lightingcslt] BondLady you mean trillions in dinars right?

[evinrude] typo ????

[BondLady] The government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said the Cabinet discussed at its special session for Sunday (9/18/2010) bill the federal budget for 2012, noting that he has been allocated $ 131 trillion Iraqi dinars (112 billion dollars) in total federal counterbalance an increase of 36% from last year.

[lightingcslt] im so smart

[priscilla927] lightingcslt That's what I thought, too....

[lightingcslt] dianna gm

[BondLady] Al-Dabbagh said that "total federal income amounted to 107.7 trillion dinars (about $ 92 billion) deficit total of $ 23.3 trillion Iraqi dinars (20 billion dollars) are covered by the amounts of cash retained from the current year budget 2011 is internal and external borrowing and the proportion of savings is expected to increase selling prices or increased oil production or borrowing from the IMF and the World Bank from: Jafar Allonan, the Open: Peace Baghdadi

[BondLady] in total federal counterbalance an increase of 36% from last year.

[priscilla927] lightingcslt TheRock

[BondLady] total federal income amounted to 107.7 trillion dinars (about $ 92 billion)

[BondLady] deficit total of $ 23.3 trillion Iraqi dinars (20 billion dollars) are covered by the amounts of cash retained from the current year budget 2011

[BondLady] money they didnt spend they should have from 2011 budget

[BondLady] so it goes to help the 2012 budget now

[BondLady] plus the overages of the money made for 2011 also helps the 2012 budget

BondLady and the lost dinars they found as well

[BondLady] as we also saw the cbi bragging again hey we now have 60 billon in reserves to back the currency

[BondLady] and the proportion of savings is expected to increase selling prices or increased oil production or borrowing from the IMF and the World Bank

[BondLady] anyways just loved this article hope u all did too but u wont know whats in all the others that we've posted in the forum unless u all go read them

[BondLady] Distribution of amounts of compensation covered by the article / 140 / province Qadisiya Ali Aldhargam - 04/11/2011 AD - 12:44 PM | Deployment of the province of Qadisiyah amounts of compensation to the covered article from / 140 / of the Constitution in a ceremony held today in the city of Diwaniya district center. The head of the province of Qadisiyah Jabir Salman Jubouri in a press statement that the compensation of the covered by article / 140 / included / 80 /, and a national rate of / 10 / million dinars each. The Agriculture Department began Qadisiyah also receive requests covered by article / 140 / and through a committee set up in the Directorate headed by the Director of Conservation Agriculture for the purpose of compensation for citizens covered by that article, according to legal controls. http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_140972.html

[TheRock] they need 140 to pass for this right? Distribution of amounts of compensation covered by the article / 140

[BondLady] art 140 has been passed since april 2011

[BondLady] they just had to figure out who they wanna compensate 1st an so forth

[BondLady] Deployment of the province of Qadisiyah amounts of compensation to the covered article from / 140 / of the Constitution in a ceremony held today in the city of Diwaniya district center.

[tobyboy] BondLady I likr the budget article I believe 2 weeks ago I mentioned felt RV hold up is approval of budget still feel this reason no RV until approved by parliament IMo

[BondLady] yes

[sessi] BondLady you are a total star, just trying to get through the articles in the forum, really getting warm now imo. Thank you as ever.

[BondLady] well back to this article

[BondLady] its good they are emplementing more of article 140 its all part of this rock n roll fantasy

[BondLady] the revalue of the iraqi dinar

[BondLady] hi sessi and ty

[tobyboy] BondLady More great articles every day Thank you BL for your long & hard work you do

[BondLady] yes

[BondLady] sorry all tryin to do a brief chat for us

[priscilla927] BondLady Rock and roll fantasy...now that song is running through my head...

[BondLady] let me find 1 more an then ill drop the mic

[BondLady] CBI confirms that he needs to open branches in all governorates of the country 04/11/2011 09:32
Baghdad, November 4 (Rn) - The Central Bank of Iraq, Friday, for it is no need to open branches in all governorates of the country. The International Finance Corporation have called the central bank yesterday to the opening of branches in all governorates of Iraq for the control of monetary policy and conservation balance with fiscal policy. The governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "there is no need to open branches of the Central Bank of Iraq in Iraq's provinces," .. noting that "at the bank branches in Basra, Mosul, and are sufficient to maintain a balance between monetary policy and financial. " He added that "the central bank has two thousand employees is approved by the global system that puts six staff per hundred thousand citizens, a number sufficient to impose control over monetary policy in the country, and consistency with fiscal policy." He pointed out that "the management of the Central Bank conducts assess the performance of our staff continuously between now and then and work on the development plans of development commensurate with the nature of the Iraqi economy and developments in it. " The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability, and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector. From: Jafar Allonan, the Open: Peace Baghdadi http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/271002/

[BondLady] why do u think they would put this article out

[BondLady] was some one questioning the cbi about having enough offices?

[BondLady] offices for what

[BondLady] to maybe exchange the 000 notes

[BondLady] and enough employees to fill the needs of 30 millon people?

[BondLady] the cbi says....no need to open branches in all governorates of the country

[BondLady] The International Finance Corporation have called the central bank yesterday to the opening of branches in all governorates of Iraq for the control of monetary policy and conservation balance with fiscal policy

[BondLady] The governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "there is no need to open branches of the Central Bank of Iraq in Iraq's provinces," .. noting that "at the bank branches in Basra, Mosul, and are sufficient to maintain a balance between monetary policy and financial. " He added that "the central bank has two thousand employees is approved by the global system that puts six staff per hundred thousand citizens, a number sufficient to impose control over monetary policy in the country, and consistency with fiscal policy."

[BondLady] says not to worry

[BondLady] with all our offices an 2000 employees

[BondLady] we will support the new monetary policy ( my words)

[dddnnaarr] i like where it says "the central bank has two thousand employees is approved by the global system....global not the Iraqi system

[tomsrunners] I have always liked what you had to say Bond Lady!

[BondLady] He pointed out that "the management of the Central Bank conducts assess the performance of our staff continuously between now and then and work on the development plans of development commensurate with the nature of the Iraqi economy and developments in it.

[BondLady] our staff continuously between now and then and work on the development plans of development commensurate with the nature of the Iraqi economy and developments in it.

[BondLady] The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability, and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector. From: Jafar Allonan, the Open: Peace Baghdadi

[BondLady] so the cbi is sayin dont worry about the cbi having enough offices an employees

[BondLady] we got it all covered

[BondLady] it didnt say tho

[BondLady] we also have a ton of new machinery coming in we just bought for 15 million

[BondLady] thats gonna also help us

[BondLady] anyways lots of great news out today as there has been for the last 3 months

[BondLady] so ill close this chat for now as my phones have started to get busy

[BondLady] hope u all go read all of our work in the forum

[BondLady] drops the mic and walks off
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 Empty Re: BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Very good article.

Back to top Go down

BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011 Empty Re: BondLadys Chat 11/4/11 from Bond Ladys Corner 11/04/2011

Post by LeeCountyNM Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Yes I second that!!
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:44 pm

This is exactly what intel should be about! Deciphering! A

Last edited by AJAnderson on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a word)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Are we still on track for a 2011 rv...or possibly this month???

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Punisher- I've just about given up- I think a longer vacation is called 4- Maybe when i get back, if i do,this site will be just a memory- AJ could tell u better than I could-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:53 pm

terbo56 wrote:Punisher- I've just about given up- I think a longer vacation is called 4- Maybe when i get back, if i do,this site will be just a memory- AJ could tell u better than I could-

Punisher and Terbo. Is it just me, or are others starting to get a bad feeling about the timing of this RV? So many new Dinar sites these past 6-months. So many Dinar dealers crawling out of the woodwork. My ESP is giving me some bad vibes of late and I ain't diggin it...

Still hopeful. Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Sandwedge- I need a f-n break from this site 4 a while- I just got a PM a little while ago that invited me to a site where I spoke my mind and they didn't like it, but I guess they forgave me or they would not have invited me back- I'll think about it, but it's highly unlikely I'll do that- I just want this to b over with-Like everyone else, I have alot to accomplish, and there's just not enough time or money to do it all,until this DANGED RV gets here-If itever does get here, and I hope they don't screw us all over by devaluing the notes- B/c that would really suck-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 pm

LIKE THE WAY BONDLADY BREAKS THINGS DOWN. I HAVE ONLY BEEN IN THE GAME ABOUT 18 MONTHS. KNOW PEOPLE IN 4 TO 5 YEARS. THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN IN SINCE DAY ONE GOD BLESS YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS ARE WARRIORS. YOU HAVE BROUGHT AWARENESS TO THIS OPURTUNITY OF A LIFETIME..BLESSED YOU WILL BE..PEOPLE COME AND GO THROUGHOUT OUR LIVES. THIS RV IS GOING TO HAPPEN....KEEP THE FAITH..

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:35 pm

sandwedge wrote:
terbo56 wrote:Punisher- I've just about given up- I think a longer vacation is called 4- Maybe when i get back, if i do,this site will be just a memory- AJ could tell u better than I could-

Punisher and Terbo. Is it just me, or are others starting to get a bad feeling about the timing of this RV? So many new Dinar sites these past 6-months. So many Dinar dealers crawling out of the woodwork. My ESP is giving me some bad vibes of late and I ain't diggin it...

Still hopeful. Go RV..

I was thinking the same thing about the new sites and dealers poping up...hummm.

Back to top Go down

Post by edlou Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:51 pm

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE..MAYBE ITS LIKE THE REAL ESTATE BOOM..LOTS OF INVESTORS GOT IN AT THE LAST MINUTE HOPING TO GET A PIECE OF THE PIE..

KEEP THE FAITH..RV WILL HAPPEN..

edlou
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum