Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day?

+4
Toby1
matwms
humingbyrd
jt236
8 posters

Go down

Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? Empty Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Am I mistaken or did Randy K. say that NOVEMBER 3rd was a day we would see several currencies REVALUE?

Back to top Go down

Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? Empty Re: Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:29 pm

I know like all the others it was an educated ...guess.

Back to top Go down

Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day? Empty Re: Randy K. thought Nov 3rd was RV day?

Post by jt236 Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Educated,,,lollollollollol

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:33 pm

jt236 wrote:Educated,,,lollollollollol

Guesses is what anyone is doing at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Would that qualify as a SWAG?
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by matwms Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:40 pm

I believe in Randy's last CC he said the "several currency revalue theory" was not true.

crazyspin

But who really knows?

matwms
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.ocalamobilenotary.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:43 pm

matwms wrote:I believe in Randy's last CC he said the "several currency revalue theory" was not true.

crazyspin

But who really knows?

What exactly was said...

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:29 pm

I listened to his Oct 26 call. i highly recommend listening to it. He said the strategic ministers need to be in place before a RV. Is it possible, he said possible in a couple of weeks. He did not give a date.

Today on DinarVets, there were 2 interesting news articles (copied below) that look like getting out of Chapter 7 and getting the GOI in place is coming along nicely, when the troops are leaving.

Speaking today in London at an event organised by the Iraqi British Business Council (IBBC), Chairman Uzri said that his country was "rife with investment opportunities" and that Iraq is "entering a new era of economic and political stability."
At a summit held in the Lord Mayor of London's Mansion House residence, he explained to over 120 British commercial delegates that the Iraqi market should be viewed as particularly appealing to investors at a time when profitable overseas opportunities are becoming harder to find and develop.
"Iraq's combination of strong economic growth and increasing stability and security make it an excellent and viable proposition for investment", he added.
Chairman Uzri is confident of Iraq's prospects and pointed out that the country has emerged from war and that the British troops had withdrawn without needing to be replaced.
He said: "But I have to be pragmatic and say that, while the journey is not yet over, civilian causalities due to violence have dropped to their lowest level since 2003, so we are well within sight of where we want to be. Early movers and investors will clearly have a great advantage."
Baroness Nicholson, Chairman of the IBBC said, "With support at the highest levels of both the Iraqi and British Governments, as well as from key financial institutions in the City of London and worldwide, IBBC and TBI will be able to contribute to the growing strength of Iraq's financial and professional services sectors, thereby building a stable future for Iraq and its people."
There are many economic success stories in Iraq to date:
The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has maintained an effective and conservative monetary policy. The dinar has remained remarkably stable and is likely to continue to do so, as attested recently by the IMF, which stated that the Iraqi dinar was close to fair value at the beginning of 2011. The core inflation rate, as per released data by the CBI, rose to 5.5% in February 2011, which fares well against the MENA average.
Increased oil prices coupled with boosted oil production has lead to higher revenues. The Ministry of Oil announced that monthly oil revenues increased by 43 per cent year on year on the back of higher oil prices and production increases from the 11 International Oil Company (IOC) deals signed in 2009; three of these major oil fields are already surpassing their oil production targets for 2011.
Wheat production almost doubled in 2009, and check points throughout the country have been eased. Furthermore, measures have been introduced to aid foreign investment, such as new courts to protect foreign investors, reforms in arbitration, the lifting of the last of the UN Chapter Seven sanctions and collaboration with the WTO.

www.iraqstability.org

See below the very interesting ad Iraq is running. Iraq is looking for defense and security contractors.

Note that it is being held in Cyprus December 7 and 8th .

Three thoughts here.

First: The ad states that contractors will have the opportunity to meet the NEW Iraqi Minister of Defense December 7th. That is just one day after all US troops are set to leave Iraq. So if the ad is correct, we should see the announcement of a new minister of defense very soon. The ad also says the ministers of interior and national security affairs will attend the conference. Again, if the ad is correct that would indicate a fully formed government of Iraq before December 7th.

Second, the ad indicates that Iraq is ready to spend billions for these independent contractors to make sure Iraq is a secure country. A safe Iraq will encourage more businesses to send their employees to the country and invest in helping rebuild the infrastructure.
Third: Iraq is certainly wasting no time between the withdrawal of US troops and hiring defense and security experts to insure the stability of the country.

Bottom Line: This ad (if correct) is good news! You’ll recall last April in his Q&A in Washington DC, CBI head Shabibi stated that in order for the change in the Iraqi currency to occur, there must be a stable government in place and the country must be secure.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:40 pm

punisher wrote:Am I mistaken or did Randy K. say that NOVEMBER 3rd was a day we would see several currencies REVALUE?

Not sure, but I like what Randy Koonce says when it comes to the Dinar. He has always felt $3.41, give or take .25 cents either direction.

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Jillo, thanks for thancouraging article. Go rv!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:09 pm

sandwedge wrote:
punisher wrote:Am I mistaken or did Randy K. say that NOVEMBER 3rd was a day we would see several currencies REVALUE?

Not sure, but I like what Randy Koonce says when it comes to the Dinar. He has always felt $3.41, give or take .25 cents either direction.

Go RV..

Ok thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:08 pm

I think I heard him say maybe by Thanksgiving and the rate beteen $3.00 and $3.86

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Go RV!!!
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:49 pm

1alaskan wrote:I think I heard him say maybe by Thanksgiving and the rate beteen $3.00 and $3.86

Go thanksgiving rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:18 pm

punisher wrote:I know like all the others it was an educated ...guess.
Guess? Definitely. Educated? Uh no.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum