Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony and his chuckle factory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Tony and his chuckle factory

Go down

Tony and his chuckle factory Empty Tony and his chuckle factory

Post by Mission1st Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:40 pm

Phony Tony came out from under the rock yesterday and hilarity ensued. 

Big Baloney of course started off with disclaimers about him not being responsible for the 14 years of failure for the RV to materialize. But, immediately launched into his normal self absorbed mode, trying to make us believe a convicted felon is the lynchpin of a global financial shift. He ranted on and on, down memory lane, with past presidents, meeting with world leaders, and telling his sheeple and all that would listen that they were the chosen few to receive special rates "when it happens". He announced proudly that he has so much information that it wasnt even "fu&%ing" funny,

Of course, Ole Tony wont let some scare tactics go to waste. As a self appointed dinar messiah, he will get you to the bank for the magic rate, but only if you pay to play. The mythical contract rate is obviously his gold standard. 

Then frustrated Tony fusses and fumes that his sheeple cannot figure how to pay him. He should realize that people who pay him are not brain trusts. Little Rayren chimes and says to block the nay sayers, because Tony's word cannot possibly be challenged. Ray gloats about the fact he banned people today that irritated him. Ray, as you know, is a music major from an agricultural college, making him fully qualified to give you financial advice. 

Then of course, Tony  has to let everyone know the banks are on "high alert" and restricted from cell phones and loose conversation.

So, at the end of the day, same old Sh&%, different day.
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum