Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Guru Bruce Dingleberry 3/923

Go down

Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/923 Empty Guru Bruce Dingleberry 3/923

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:48 pm

EVEN THIS MONTH IS TRULY BYE BUT WE HAVE HEARD GREAT INTEL ESPECIALLY LATE YESTERDAY AND AS EVERY TIME IT COMES FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD SOUND CONFIRMATION THAT WITH EVERYTHING ON THE SAME PAGE SOMETHING IS MOST LIKELY GOING ON SOMEWHERE, NO, IT MAY NOT BE OUR TURN FOR A LITTLE LONGER, BUT I FEEL LIKE WE ALSO CANNOT BE THAT FAR FROM THIS TRULY MIRACULOUS BLESSING FINALLY FULLY MANIFESTING UPON US, AND THEN EVERYTHING, AND I MEAN EVERYTHING, THAT GLORIOUS HEALING CAN FINALLY BEGIN - THERE WAS SO MANY NEW CURING TECHNOLOGIES IN THESE LAST DAYS - WHICH IS GOOD TO KNOW FOR THOSE OF US WITH CURING CENTERS LIKE OUR PROJECTS -

THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE AN INCREDIBLE SELECTION OF NOW WONDERFUL TECHNOLOGIES TO CHOOSE FROM – TRULY WITH A SOLUTOGENIC APPROACH IN PLANNING OUR HEALING CENTERS – WE WILL TRULY BE ABLE TO HEAL THE HEARTS - MINDS - BODIES AND SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED SO MUCH IN THEM. LAST YEARS HEARD - IT IS A GREAT TASK - BUT TOGETHER WE KNOW THAT WE WILL HAVE ALL THE SUPERLATIVE HELP NEEDED TO MAKE THIS PATH TO HEALING ONE THAT CAN BE RECEIVED AND ENJOYED IN ALL THE NEW HEAVEN ON EARTH THAT THE FATHER AND JESUS ​​AND HEAVEN THEY ARE IN COMPLETION NOW BRINGING TO OUR PRESENT 3D WORLD. TO THEM ALL THE GLORY AND OUR ETERNAL GRATITUDE FOR BEING CHOSEN AS THE REST OF THEIR FLOCK.

Sue in her segment talked about making our humanitarian projects more special in light of the fact that they will bring the most satisfaction to her own life and the lives of others, and the joy it will bring will have untold significance, not only in her life, but the lives of others, when you generate it and contribute it MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.
And - on exchange ask for a NO black NO CO2 carbon credit card - it's just another TRACK MONITORING system and that's the last thing we need - we need ourselves and sovereignty - no more track, trace and control - that's it Enough - be awake and aware and not plugged into a system of control and chaos, and make sure you stay away from anyone who is when hiring your team(s).

ONLY INTELLIGENCE

WHERE ARE WE NOW???

Gem Finch, [03/10/2023 2:38 PM m.]

There are four groups T1 2 3 and 4 and WF sees T4 as a group but we think of us as T4B but T4A the Reno Admirals groups and that's fine so all T4 so yesterday the 8th It looked like some things started on the 8th and one thing right, Treasury released series 1, 2, and 3, but series 4, some say it's released and some say it's NOT YET, so I'm still saying it hasn't released, but - it should be tomorrow or saturday.

So it's assumed that T 1 - 2 and 3 and these are bondholders and big players, and T3 bondholders are supposed to get that email overnight tonight or Friday and give them access to the funds; most of them have to go into WF to activate those Quantum Account Access Cards, which is what we will receive for our Zim redemption. NOW, what about us at T4B and the Internet group?

So we heard from 2-3 sources and some say Sunday or Monday for notifications and two other sources have said we'd get this over the weekend Saturday and Sunday I don't really care I'm just not sure if it could be early in next week or if Sunday starts Monday and you know how that goes and WE'RE ALL TIRED OF IT. But that is the situation, we need the Treasury to release the 4 series codes so that we can be notified and then with the toll free number we can call one of the call centers and then the RC according to our postal code.
So we are REALLY VERY CLOSE - and heard and confirmed by two different sources - signed and announced in Dubai on the 8th and Gesara is moving this way and officially started here in the US - coming to the US. - we know it as NESARA – but it's been activated by the CW and President Trump anyway – now it's just a matter of how we start to look at this in our lifetimes – like all our tax money refunded – now regarding 22 taxes I they say we may not have to file – but with Gesara and no more Federal or State Income Tax and going to excise tax like VAT in Europe.

Our consumption tax must be between 14 and 15% on new goods; there are no taxes on food, drugs, medical devices and other exclusions, and that is supposed to start and be good for us. So better than paying taxes on passive income. I hope this happens sooner rather than later. You've done your project pitch and now Bruce is talking about Sue and ALL of her projects?

So again I'm thinking the information above is probably all the information Bruce has for us tonight, but he's GREAT INTEL, and we're ALL VERY HAPPY that he was able to bring that to us tonight. So, as always, Bruce will thank his entire team: Sue and Bob and GCK and Pastor Scott and Jeannie & Larry and all the helpers behind the scenes and all the listeners around the world. Also, and since this may well be FINALLY OUR LAST REGULAR CALL, you'll be praying for the call.

And I also urge ALL OF US TO KEEP UP OUR PRAYERS UNTIL THE FATHER AND HEAVEN UNTIL THOSE NOTIFICATIONS ARE BLESSED AND WITH US: THAT GIFT OF THAT PEACE OF MIND IS GOING TO BE VALUABLE TO ALL OF US.
LOVE TO ALL ALWAYS - GEM.

Bruce just left to take an intelligence call -

So Sue and Bob talk while Bruce gets that call.

Just some info I spoke about 1 2 3 and 4 - now T4&B confirmation was posted by and for WF - now that changes our start - still looks like this weekend - Saturday or Sunday and both days are up for grabs or we could get a surprise with Friday AND THAT IS THE LATEST AND CONFIRMED.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum