Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg : Nov 3rd I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg : Nov 3rd

+15
Madge
wes
Catherine
tamparays
Pollysue
sandwedge
SueR
mitkire
Gmansaid
him234
kenbo
katt
milleriniraq
LeeCountyNM
besh
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jonnywg : Nov 3rd Empty Jonnywg : Nov 3rd

Post by besh Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:21 am

11-3-2011 Guru Jonnywg i can report all is back on track and the non technical, non political glitch that caused delay is completely fixed and we are again ready to complete the process...i can only hope this is the end as we all need a stop...i cannot with conscience call the rv...so i will say from the information given that we will see it before the end of the iraqi holiday that ends tuesday...i know this is not what you wish to hear but so be it...trust me i am not happy over this delay

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1cgOFxTJy

***********************************************************************************

9:45AM CST -- JONNY: GOOD RE-MORNING ALL. WELL.... WE HAVE JUST TALKED TO SEVERAL SOURCES AT WELLS FARGO IN SEVERAL STATES. IT IS UNUSUAL -ALL OPEN BRANCHES SHOW THE OLD CBI RATES AT 1170 IQD = $1 USD YET THE WESTERN BRANCHES THAT ARE NOT OPEN SHOW A CASHABLE RATE. IT APPEARS AS THEY OPEN THEY GO BACK TO THE OLD RATE. WE HAVE CALLED THE I.T. DEPT OF THE BANK AND THEY WILL CHECK AND PROVIDE ANSWERS. BOTTOM LINE ... NO RV AS YET. WE WILL STAY AND ANSWER QUESTIONS

JONNY: SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY GOING ON

PAULBOY: JONNY - IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE CLOSED BANKS HAVE RELOADED SYSTEMS WITH NEW RATE AND WILL OPEN WITH THAT RATE TOM. MORNING...WHILE THE OLD BANKS WON'T GET THAT NEW RATE DOWNLOADED UNTIL AFTER CLOSE TODAY? THEN THEY WOULD ALL SHOW UP TOMORROW?.
JONNYWG: PAULBOY.....YES

MANCHIMP: JONNY DOES THE G20 MEETING TODAY PLAY APART IN ACTIVATION??????
JONNYWG: THE G20 HAS NO PART. THEY ALREADY HAVE THEIR INPUT

CITYKITTY: JONNY, DO YOU THINK THIS COULD BE THE UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF LIVE RATES IN OTHER MARKETS??
JONNYWG: CITYKITTY.....I DON'T KNOW

[1970LS6] JONNY ... DO YOU HAVE A BACK DOOR ON THIS HAPPENING? THANKS
[JONNY] THE ONLY BACK DOOR I KNOW IS AT MY HOUSE....... ALL OTHERS ARE GUESSES

[ARNOLDS] JONNY YES. CAN YOU TELL US IF EACH OF THE WESTERN BANKS HAVE THE SAME RATE AS OTHER WESTERN BANKS?
[JONNY] ALL WESTERN BANKS ARE THE SAME

[BILLUKE] JONNYWG HEY DO YOU THINK THE IQD WILL RV AS A "MANAGED FLOAT"?
[JONNY] BOTH WILL OPEN AS OPN CURRENCIES THE MANAGED FLOATS
[JONNY] THEY WILL NOT BE A MANAGED FLOAT TO START BUT AFTER RATE SETTLES IT WILL BECOME A MANAGED FLOAT FOR STABILITY

[JONNY] ALAWI IS THE BOSS. MALIKI IS A PUPPET THERE TO CONTROL IRAN.

[RGS] I DON'T BELIEVE THESE RATES ARE DOWNLOADED NUMBERS BUT RATHER THEY ARE DIRECT FEED OR DYNAMIC QUERIES FROM THE SOURCE. CURRENCY VALUES FLUCTUATE ALL DAY LONG BASED IN DEMAND AND SUPPLY. IF BANKS STORE THESE RATES LOCALLY LET'S SAY AT 8 AM AND IT CHANGES BY
[JONNY] RGS, YOU MAY BE CORRECT

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/11/jonny-on-oom-chat-late-thur-morning.html

********************************************************************************************

(Dinar Recaps Note: If you like Jonnywg, then read this, if you do not, then DO NOT read this.)

From OOMC

jonnywg: TO START WITH THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THESUPPORT

well after all the delays we are supposed to See it to day..... IN FACT........... unverified reports claim live activation was spotted throughout the night.................. now we have to bring it into business hours.............. DINARIANS THIS MAY BE AS CLOSE AS WE HAVE EVERY BEEN

it means that the powers to be are serious ........and are testing this RV under live conditions.....................

WHILE THIS IS NOT A DECLARATION..................... WE ARE ENTERING ..............THE NO RETURN ZONE .......................... we are hoping that by 9am cst........ 10am est............ we can show live rates in the banks..................... cashin would then follow the next day............................ we have been hear before so we have to wait until the mod squad, TONY and PAM, AND OKIE...... AND OUR GROUP of additional support can verify the facts............... so stay tuned this AM............... we hope not to be dissapointed again............ but either result we will continue until completion.

jonnywg: REMEMBER . I truly appreciate the support given

MORE COMING.....

jonnywg: I WILL ANSWER AS MANY QUESTIONS AS I CAN.

Read More Link on Right

jonnywg: hey jw ..i am proud to help.......i also am amazed as we actually care for and protect each other......TO THE MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daddy2: jonnywg, can't these numbers posting just continue indefinitely?

jonnywg: DADD2 YES THEY CAN.......BUT THESE GUYS PLAY MORE GAMES THAN AT THE OLYMPICS

massman1: Jonny, Tony says we are going to be SHOCKED at the rate...do you agree???

jonnywg: WE WILL BE SHOCKED AT THE RATE

jonnywg: IT COULD SHOW UP AFTER USA CLOSES....WHO KNOWS

sandie: johnnywg do you think it will be against the Pound or USD?

jonnywg: SANDIE ALL RATES WILL BE PRESENTED IN THE " COIN OF THE RELM"

jonnywg: coin of the relm means............ USD IN USA, BRITISH POUND IN UK........EURO IN EUROPE

Ichthus: Jonny...there was supposedly "one more thing" that had to be done that held up the rv a few days ago. Do you think that has now been accomplished?

jonnywg: THIS MAY BE MISINFO........... REone more thing

TimC: jonnywg What might be mis info?

jonnywg: TIMC.............. WE BASH NO ONE......MOST INFO PROVIDERS TRY THEIR BEST......... personally our team disagrees with OKIE......but who knows....... he accepts our stance and we accept his.............either way we all win

N2deep: So, Jonny, did I understand that when the rate goes live, we can cash in some dinar the next day?

jonnywg: n2deep the banks are ready ....so yes

jonnywg: islander.......... i have seen,,,,,, been presented,,,,,,,,,, and clculated every rate that you can think of............. we have no clue until active.....................

massman1: Jonny, RV or RI???
jonnywg: I AM thinking RV

RealityChick: jonny, the dollar has risen steadily for three days. Did it hit the agreed upon rate or doesn't that matter at this poi

jonnywg: REALITYCHICK.....I AM NOT PRIVY TO THE RATE REQUIRED FOR USD.................... but te fact live rates areshowing......we feel the USD in in range

DEVILDOGMOM: .......Jonnywg, If it shows live/activated, do you think they can undo it??? ..............Thank you!

jonnywg: DEVILDOG..YES IT ALWAYS CAN BE STOPPED

TexasFreeman: Jonny is the VND still coming in with the IQD?
jonnywg: VND IS IN SAME BASKET

jonnywg: guessing dong = 5 cents

Kaylie: Jonny Rawks! You said all I needed to here today!
jonnywg: KAYLIS.....YOU GOT IT.....WE NEED LIVE RATES INN BANKING HOURS ...............so that we know that it is real

willietrader: wow this room is calm !!!!

jonnywg: yes this room is calm................. we have to keep the info given in perspective.......

Blueyes: jonnywg do you think Okie's post is how it will be that they will wait till troops come home ??

jonnywg: blueyes...you have to talk to okie

jonnywg: as long as gold does not go crazy we are ok.........remember it is theUSD THAT AFFECTS THE GOLD.....NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND

Kaylie: I am thankful for Jonny's hard work and rough times in warmer Texas. All that McDonalds coffee has to be rough! Let us just say "Thanks Jonny" and wait for the next time

jonnywg: YES KAYLIE......DO NOT READ TOOO MUCH INTO IT.......THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY....WE HAVE COOPERATING BANK STAFF EAGER TO VERIFY.......WE ARE PREPARED FOR SUCCESS

rochellepollack: jonny...who benefits if no rv? In other words, are the powers that be, behind this rv?

jonnywg: I HAVE NO CLUE WHO WOULD BENIFIT FROM NO RV

jonnywg: WE CARE NOT WHO IS RIGHT................ just report facts rather than prose
eleanor: jonnywg Why will we be surprized at the rate????????????????/

jonnywg: elenour.....im me after you see it

geegee: johnny what's the truth and what is fiction so much smoke Help Pleaswe! ty
jonnywg: geegee.......... up to you to decide.... we just lay it out

jam777: jonnywg .... were the live rates said to be momentary by those reporting it ... or contant ???
jonnywg: rates constant until at least 4am's last report

jonnywg: teabag i am not a banker but info will be provided after rv.................

Daisy 88: jonnywg didn't you say that the rates are coded and no one would know the rate until it is released? am I remembering correctly?

jonnywg: daisy88...yes.....when live in banking hours....then we will know

soonerfan: GM JONNYWG, I LOOKN AT IT THIS WAY THERE IS NO BAD NEWS. EVEN IF SCOTTGS RIGHT ITS ONLY A COUPLE A MORE DAYS
jonnywg: soonerfan...agreed

Healthscans: Jonny - Will we ever get to meet you, DinarWishes, & BWM? Are you all going to be in San Francisco?

jonnywg: healthscen.......i will be in san fran

jonnywg: i will be with dan tony and a group of mods

Kaylie: it is the first on the list... usd/iqd

jonnywg: kaylie all at once

jonnywg: my info sources start at 9 cst

jonnywg: i am headed for cleanup.....to get prepared.........will be back just after 9 cst.............................keep the RV in your prayers this am........... as we fight for completion

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/11/jonnywg-thursday-update-from-oomc-shybaby-post-ptr-forum.html

*********************************************************************************************

11-3-2011 Guru Jonnywg WHILE THIS IS NOT A DECLARATION...WE ARE ENTERING...THE NO RETURN ZONE...we are hoping that by 9am cst...10am est...we can show live rates in the banks...cashin would then follow the next day...we have been here before so we have to wait until the mod squad...can verify the facts...so stay tuned this AM...we hope not to be dissapointed again...but either result we will continue until completion...WE WILL BE SHOCKED AT THE RATE...WE NEED LIVE RATES IN BANKING HOURS...so that we know that it is real...THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY...WE HAVE COOPERATING BANK STAFF EAGER TO VERIFY...WE ARE PREPARED FOR SUCCESS.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1ce0c6u00

Last edited by besh on Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonnywg : Nov 3rd Empty Re: Jonnywg : Nov 3rd

Post by LeeCountyNM Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:30 am

NO RETURN ZONE!!!!!NOW I LIKE THAT!!!! NO why?
LeeCountyNM
LeeCountyNM
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 am

You know, there are certain times when people need to just stop. Holy cow, anybody can call their local bank with a foreign exchange desk and get the same rates this guy is going to get. Sometimes I think some people like to put themselves above others when the information is available to all.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:39 am

I wouldn't be so quick on that one milleriniraq..... B/c banks hide alot .. such as.. a big 4 I frequent weekly that won't say a word to anyone unless at some point you're removing all of your funds from all 3 of your accounts b/c they won't deal with IQD..and then pull you into a room privately and tell you that they have been training their folks on the delarue and to not get rid of them or your IQD....

That's my bank story...and i'm sticking to it

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenbo Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:43 am

katt...i like your bank story, it is very encouraging to me.

GO JONNY GO! Jonny be good!

GO RV!

Last edited by kenbo on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED WORDS ABOUT JONNY)
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:44 am

Katt, I agree with you. I'm not talking about things that banks do, I'm just addressing some of the items that I think people believe, they don't have access to. If a rate is in a system, they will be able to call and find out. I have no doubt this will happen someday, I just don't like the idea that is put forth by some that they have "secret" info when in actuality, it isn't.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:45 am

Hon.... i just gave you an example of "secret" info. It may not be on the screens but the info I gave was not supposed to be given to me b/c it was "secret" ... see the similarities?

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by him234 Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:46 am

:yes: party time ☀

Him234 threadsneaker
him234
him234

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:47 am

katt wrote:Hon.... i just gave you an example of "secret" info. It may not be on the screens but the info I gave was not supposed to be given to me b/c it was "secret" ... see the similarities?

Well...it's not a secret anymore...lol.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenbo Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:48 am

miller, i think that if jonny is seeing this now then that is the reason he is here. to encourage us that what he is seeing behind the scenes, we should see soon. And I think you are right that when jonny sees it live on the bank screens, wee will too. But till then, I listen for encouraging words from him and the others.

Last edited by kenbo on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:49 am

Gmansaid wrote:
katt wrote:Hon.... i just gave you an example of "secret" info. It may not be on the screens but the info I gave was not supposed to be given to me b/c it was "secret" ... see the similarities?

WHY I OTTA! duct tape getout

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:50 am

kenbo wrote:miller, i think that if jonny is seeing this now then that is the reason he is here. to encourage us that what he is seeing behing the scenes, we should see soon. And I think you are right that when jonny sees it live on the bank screens, wee will too. But till then, I listen for encouraging words from him and the others.

Thanks kenbo.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:51 am

the MADHATTER (Guru Jonnywg) SPEAKS. HAHA!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:53 am

katt wrote:
Gmansaid wrote:

WHY I OTTA! Jonnywg : Nov 3rd 1446433821 Jonnywg : Nov 3rd 3614774015

Easy now, Katt (puts hands out in front while slowly backing up)...please don't hurt me! H-E-L-P!!!

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SueR Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:02 am

OOOOH Kat, you've been saving a very nice story from us! Yes it is very nice secret no more. Thanks for sharing.

Millerinirag...sit back and watch, listen, and learn please?

Think Good Thoughts!

SueR

Back to top Go down

Post by SueR Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 am

hahaha Gmansaid you are soooo funny!

SueR

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:03 am

milleriniraq wrote:You know, there are certain times when people need to just stop. Holy cow, anybody can call their local bank with a foreign exchange desk and get the same rates this guy is going to get. Sometimes I think some people like to put themselves above others when the information is available to all.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:06 am

Maybe he's seeing 80 cents. I like that bank story, it lines up with the 2 I have. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:13 am

SueR,

I've been in this a long time. It's why I believe I can make some comments. I'm also actually in Iraq and tried to learn as much as possible. My whole point was that there is certain information which is good, such as Katt's story. However, there is alot of info out there that is easily disproved and it's frustrating when people try to bring "intel" that is just obviously wrong.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:16 am

So, "the point of no return", is that similar to the bell has been rung? Someone is getting ready to ring the bell? The bell is already ringing and can't be unrung? Or everyone is standing around the bell, but nobody has the courage to ring it? Where's the bell, I'll ring the darn thing..

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 am

milleriniraq wrote:SueR,

I've been in this a long time. It's why I believe I can make some comments. I'm also actually in Iraq and tried to learn as much as possible. My whole point was that there is certain information which is good, such as Katt's story. However, there is alot of info out there that is easily disproved and it's frustrating when people try to bring "intel" that is just obviously wrong.

There has been a lot of that "obviously wrong" intel this past year. I know you are in Iraq. Question for you: Are the Iraqi people ready for this or are they clueless? Thx's..

Go RV.
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 am

hanghead I ate the Bell :(

I'M SORRY! IT WAS CHOCOLATE !!

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:23 am

Thanks Katt, now we're going to have to send one of Fulford's reptilian whatevers into your digestive tract to see if it's been rung.

Sandwedge,

Every iraqi I have talked to/worked with has been told or believes that it will just be an exchange at the beginning of the year. Just like 2003. They have nothing else to base it on except iraqi tv which they said told them there would be an exchange. Most of these poor people are too busy just trying to get a meal on the table to think ahead about the dinar so I think most will lose out on the RV.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 am

milleriniraq wrote:Thanks Katt, now we're going to have to send one of Fulford's reptilian whatevers into your digestive tract to see if it's been rung.

Sandwedge,

Every iraqi I have talked to/worked with has been told or believes that it will just be an exchange at the beginning of the year. Just like 2003. They have nothing else to base it on except iraqi tv which they said told them there would be an exchange. Most of these poor people are too busy just trying to get a meal on the table to think ahead about the dinar so I think most will lose out on the RV.

Thanks milleriniraq. I read something saying poverty is at 40%, so I'm sure there problems make the U.S. problems look pretty good. All I know is Iraq needs to get this HCL done so the people can start to have a hint of hope and enjoy a little prosperity for a change.

Thanks, Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SueR Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:28 am

milleriniraq wrote:SueR,

I understand what you are saying Miller however we are all trying to stay positive here (not saying you are not just be careful with your words today please?). Very Happy It may not have been wrong intel when it was received! That is all.

SueR

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 am

Poverty is over 40%. I thought I was pretty educated and knowledgable about alot of things in the world until I got over here. I'll never look at America or the world the same. It's nothing like I had read or studied. Ironically, it seems much more like reality than the US.

To be honest, Iraq (if it is ever going to succeed) will need to do what Kuwait and Bahrain and most of these other countries do. They send their citizens a check every month. That is why this HCL and Erbil are so important. If it wasn't for those checks, the whole middle east would still be living like 1000 a.d. and fighting constantly. I still believe this will be the richest country in the world in a few years. They just reported they've got the second largest phosphorus deposit in the world. They just need to start paying their people because there are nomads outside some of these bases that are still living like it's biblical times.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:45 am

milleriniraq wrote:Poverty is over 40%. I thought I was pretty educated and knowledgable about alot of things in the world until I got over here. I'll never look at America or the world the same. It's nothing like I had read or studied. Ironically, it seems much more like reality than the US.

To be honest, Iraq (if it is ever going to succeed) will need to do what Kuwait and Bahrain and most of these other countries do. They send their citizens a check every month. That is why this HCL and Erbil are so important. If it wasn't for those checks, the whole middle east would still be living like 1000 a.d. and fighting constantly. I still believe this will be the richest country in the world in a few years. They just reported they've got the second largest phosphorus deposit in the world. They just need to start paying their people because there are nomads outside some of these bases that are still living like it's biblical times.

The troublesome part is; when is Iraq going to get it done? 40% that's bad, but this country is heading there as well. If Iraq got the RV?RI done the trouble over there would stop, almost overnight! What do the eletist want? More war? More poverty? More economic enslavement? Its anybody's guess, but I know one thing, money makes everybody happy, when they have full bellies! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SueR Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 am

milleriniraq wrote:Poverty is over 40%. I thought I was pretty educated and knowledgable about alot of things in the world until I got over here. I'll never look at America or the world the same. It's nothing like I had read or studied. Ironically, it seems much more like reality than the US.

Miller I was surprised at what I had read about the way the Iraqi's lived in poverty yet you have seen more. Yes I what we read in the news is what the news whants us to see and believe. Your seeing it first hand and sharing opens our eyes again. Thank you

SueR

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:52 am

Not every iraqi is dirt poor, but a ton of them are. We didn't do a good job at all of reinstituting the infrastructure and that has hurt. Water and electricity are a big need. There is definately a "caste" system of sorts throughout the middle east. You wouldn't believe how much slave labor is used. I had no idea. I always thought human trafficking was just prostitution but wow, was I wrong. There is a ton of it in the middle east. It's just a dirty game and after being on the ground, it just changes the way I'll view everything from now on.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:52 am

Exactly.. HCL is super important in this process and I have not seen where it has been approved. Many of the gurus are saying it has been, but no proof of anything provided. Go figure.

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by besh Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am

sandwedge wrote:Exactly.. HCL is super important in this process and I have not seen where it has been approved. Many of the gurus are saying it has been, but no proof of anything provided. Go figure.

Go RV..

Not sure if you have already seen this article

Solution Reported over Hydrocarbon Law
Posted on 03 November 2011. Tags: hydrocarbon law, KRG, Kurdistan, oil law

In the ongoing conflict between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the federal government in Baghdad over the proposed new oil and gas law, both sides agreed to adopt the draft law that had been presented in February, reports AKnews, citing Ghadhban Fadel, head of the advisers committee in the federal government.

complete - http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/11/03/solution-reported-over-hydrocarbon-law/
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 am

I saw that article and that would be a huge step. The Kurds really have alot of power because they have alot of resources to sell and the rest of Iraq would like a piece of that. You know the longer I'm here, the more I realize how the rest of the world really screwed up when drawing the boundary lines for this country.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 am

milleriniraq wrote:Not every iraqi is dirt poor, but a ton of them are. We didn't do a good job at all of reinstituting the infrastructure and that has hurt. Water and electricity are a big need. There is definately a "caste" system of sorts throughout the middle east. You wouldn't believe how much slave labor is used. I had no idea. I always thought human trafficking was just prostitution but wow, was I wrong. There is a ton of it in the middle east. It's just a dirty game and after being on the ground, it just changes the way I'll view everything from now on.

Slave labor, where's the UN on human rights there? Out to Lunch, or are they the corrupted ones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pollysue Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:04 am

Good Morning!

I was going over some old e-mails that I had printed off. Now I had asked questions about cash in and how would I know if a RV or RI happens. I was told by the trader that they would know at the time the market would open and that they would send out e-mails to all customers. If that is right I'd know shortly after 8am CST.

My Question is if they know when the market opens why is everyone talking about the banks? the market opens way before the banks. and if it has RV in one place wouldn't it show up all around the world?

Just some questions

Pollysue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:05 am

milleriniraq wrote:I saw that article and that would be a huge step. The Kurds really have alot of power because they have alot of resources to sell and the rest of Iraq would like a piece of that. You know the longer I'm here, the more I realize how the rest of the world really screwed up when drawing the boundary lines for this country.

So, are you saying, if they allowed the Kurdistan region to have their own country, things would have gone faster?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 am

Pollysue wrote:Good Morning!

I was going over some old e-mails that I had printed off. Now I had asked questions about cash in and how would I know if a RV or RI happens. I was told by the trader that they would know at the time the market would open and that they would send out e-mails to all customers. If that is right I'd know shortly after 8am CST.

My Question is if they know when the market opens why is everyone talking about the banks? the market opens way before the banks. and if it has RV in one place wouldn't it show up all around the world?

Just some questions

The answer is.........................................YES

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:12 am

AJ,

The Kurds are a region (but should be a country) unto themselves. Their "area" is a part of Turkey and Iraq. It makes alot more sense as to the infighting and when you read the history on it, I don't understand why it's not it's own country. Once again, people looked at a map and said "Yes, Iraq will be here" without actually knowing much about the people. It's funny because if you look on job boards there will be openings in "Kurdistan". That's not even a country! It's Iraq. They are very friendly to Americans though and I'd fight alongside them anyday compared to others in this region. Very loyal. Problem for Iraq is that "Kurdistan" has alot of marketable resources. Greed is universal and Iraq wants a piece of that pie. I don't pretend to know the answers, that's just the story on the ground. It continues to fascinate me how much I thought I knew but how little I knew in reality. Just like the slave labor. Man, I came from a government site in the states and I was appauled when I got over here. Trust me, whatever you imagine whether it's corruption, greed, waste, etc... it's worse. I could write a book about it but I'd get to ticked off after I started remembering.

By the way, the "Erbil agreement", Erbil is in the middle of Kurd territory. It's one place where an american can walk downtown in the shops without Kevlar protection. They are very proud that they protect Americans.

Last edited by milleriniraq on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition)

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 am

milleriniraq wrote:AJ,

The Kurds are a region (but should be a country) unto themselves. Their "area" is a part of Turkey and Iraq. It makes alot more sense as to the infighting and when you read the history on it, I don't understand why it's not it's own country. Once again, people looked at a map and said "Yes, Iraq will be here" without actually knowing much about the people. It's funny because if you look on job boards there will be openings in "Kurdistan". That's not even a country! It's Iraq. They are very friendly to Americans though and I'd fight alongside them anyday compared to others in this region. Very loyal. Problem for Iraq is that "Kurdistan" has alot of marketable resources. Greed is universal and Iraq wants a piece of that pie. I don't pretend to know the answers, that's just the story on the ground. It continues to fascinate me how much I thought I knew but how little I knew in reality. Just like the slave labor. Man, I came from a government site in the states and I was appauled when I got over here. Trust me, whatever you imagine whether it's corruption, greed, waste, etc... it's worse. I could write a book about it but I'd get to ticked off after I started remembering.

By the way, the "Erbil agreement", Erbil is in the middle of Kurd territory. It's one place where an american can walk downtown in the shops without Kevlar protection. They are very proud that they protect Americans.

I believe it! If I were them and the things that was done to them, I would want my own country, period ending. And America should help them acheive that.

Is'nt the Kurdistan region bigger than kuwait?

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:33 am

That's where it sounds good on paper but I don't think we're going to talk Turkey, Iran and Iraq into each giving up a portion of land. This is where the idealism of Americans (and I'm one of them) comes to a screaching halt. There are many things in the world that we get blessed from less than honorable means. It's just like reading about the slave shops in China and realizing that almost everything I have is due to some poor man or woman being in slavery. Not to bring the discussion down. Ha. However, after being over here, I just realize life isn't that simple.

As far as Kurdistan, it's must massaging the egos over here so everybody can say they've won. Once the checks start going out to the people, things will get better. That's what is frustrating to wait on. However, Revelation 18 does specifically state that Babylon is going to be the center of the financial world. That is the best intel. So we know we are on the right track.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:06 am

Babylon maybe the center of the financial world, but it has many hubs, does New York and London come to mind? In my opinion, Babylon will be controlled as well and they all come crashing down at the same time!

Back to top Go down

Post by tamparays Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:46 am

I think you are all crazy to be following this jonny person. They have not even been close yet to an RV in the last month. The more he talks the less intelligent he seems. Hot air!!!

tamparays

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:05 pm

katt wrote: hanghead I ate the Bell :(

I'M SORRY! IT WAS CHOCOLATE !!

lmao lol! wreckless lol! lmao
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by besh Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:19 pm

tamparays wrote:I think you are all crazy to be following this jonny person. They have not even been close yet to an RV in the last month. The more he talks the less intelligent he seems. Hot air!!!

You read it, what does that make you?
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:23 pm

tamparays wrote:I think you are all crazy to be following this jonny person. They have not even been close yet to an RV in the last month. The more he talks the less intelligent he seems. Hot air!!!
Gotta agree with you there. He's definitely batting a big, fat .000 right now.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:32 pm

Some days after all the craziness living like a nomad in Biblical times seems so much less stressful! Maybe they all have the right idea!

Madge

Back to top Go down

Post by santafe Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:06 pm

MILLERINIRAQ: Have been reading your comments.... Very enlightning... Please continue. I am learning a lot. Thanks so much.
santafe
santafe
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:00 pm

I'm not the smartest person in the room by a long shot. Just trying to relay some things that don't ever get covered back home. Like I said, I thought I was pretty smart until I got over here. I just try and give a viewpoint from people on the ground. Everything sounds great from America or looks great on paper but in reality, that is a different story.

Madge, I'll be honest, there is a weird sense of reality here. I go home and America seems like a dream world now. I will say though that indoor plumbing is much better than a hole in the ground and home cooked meals can't be beat. So don't go biblical just yet.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbara43 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Sounds to me like the banks are seeing an active rate, then it's getting pulled back before they open, probably by UST.

This could mean 2 or 3 things:

1. Just waiting for all US banks to be open to activate live rate.

2. Just testing the system--- AGAIN!

3. Complete head-fake by evildoers/disinformationists.

Who's to say? Pray for 1. I guess.

db
dbara43
dbara43
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:42 pm

@ MillerinIraq

Your perspective is, to say the least, sobering. The first hand, boots on the ground, information is greatly appreciated and certainly enlightening.

Also, I understand what you are talking about regarding readily available information versus secret information. So much of the guru info and intel has been so easily disproven and/or discounted. The story shared by Katt is certainly more believable than some of the outlandish claims made by Jonnywg. It is the responsibility of us all to research and cross check as much of the information as possible.

Keep up the good work... Keep your head down... Go RV!!!

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Great information MillerinIraq. It seems positive that you are still following these threads. Hopefully you feel we have a shot here. I listen to and read way too much that is fantasy about this RV. I appreciate reality... Thanks

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum