Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Guru Bruce Dingleberry 3/7/23

Go down

Guru Bruce Dingleberry  3/7/23 Empty Guru Bruce Dingleberry 3/7/23

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:38 pm

BRIEF BIG CALL NOTES FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2023

WE ARE NOT JUST ONE DAY CLOSER TO RECEIVING THIS DIVINE AND HEAVENLY BLESSING - WE ARE NOW ONE WHOLE WEEK CLOSER - WOO HOO! WE ALSO HEARD THAT EVERYTHING IS DONE FOR THOSE FIRST LEVELS AND THAT WE DON'T HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE LARGEST OF THOSE LEVELS ARE COMPLETED FOR US THE INTERNET GROUP FOR ALL OF US TO GET THOSE NOTIFICATIONS OR SECURE WEBSITE WHATEVER WE WANT TO GIVE US, OR WE BOTH ARE ALL VERY HAPPY TO NOT JUST RECEIVE, BUT HAVE THE PURE PEACE OF MIND OF KNOWING THAT WE HAVE NOW SECURED THE APPOINTMENT DATE AND NOTHING, NOTHING CAN NOW STOP THIS HEAVENLY BLESSING NOW FULLY MANIFESTING IN ALL OF OUR LIVES AROUND THIS BEAUTIFUL WORLD HEAVEN ON EARTH THAT WILL SOON BE -

THAT IS THE PLAN OF THE FATHER AND HEAVEN AND THAT BEING THE TRUTH AND THE WHOLE TRUTH - IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW - YES, THEY WILL TRY EVERYTHING TO DELAY IT - THAT'S WHAT THEY DO - BECAUSE WHEN A POOLED CHILD DOES NOT WIN - WHAT DOES IT DO - THROW A HISTO ATTACK - THE REALITY OF THIS IS - THEY CAN DO EVERYTHING THEY WANT BUT THE FATHER AND JESUS ​​AND HEAVEN HAVE WON THIS BITTER. THE WAR OF EVIL, DEMONIC AND SATANIC AND TO THEM ONLY THE FATHER AND JESUS ​​AND HEAVEN GOES ALL THE GLORY AND ALL OUR THANKS - WE HOPE SO MUCH TO HAVE THAT PEACE ON EARTH FOR OUR LOVED ONES AND LITTLE ONES FOR GENERATIONS TO COME TO LIVE - IN PEACE AND PROSPERITY AND FULLY EMBRACING THE JOY OF GIVING TO OTHERS AND THE EMPATHY AND LOVE THAT HAS BEEN SO MISSING - IN OUR WORLD AND RETURNING LIVES - FOREVER– THANK YOU – THANK YOU – THANK YOU

ONLY INTELLIGENCE

WHERE ARE WE NOW???

You've heard me say intelligence comes and goes and flows and then shuts up, it was quiet today, we had a little a couple of days ago, and a lot on a Saturday, over the weekend we found out we had the green light on. by military for 4A and B and by Treasury and we heard bondholders were told they'd get their notifications after us so with two green lights and apparently moving forward and we saw more tranches moving forward today - they were big but dumb change in view of the big picture, but we don't know who got it.
But we feel like we're very close to the end of this journey and we know of T3 and some big forex players in Miami there and ready to set up accounts like between 4A and B - they're VIPs and that's going to happen tomorrow and I think if that happens, too we should get clearance to land this baby anytime nesara and gesara due out this week so it's so quiet from bank sources and tonight it's quiet and i was actually exp expecting them to call me tonight with additional info but i'm not sure that will happen here's the thing i've always had something to say about 8th march and the chinese love the 8th so i don't know if i might get something tomorrow and from what i hear nothing else needs to happen, and if it does, I don't know what it is.

Well, we haven't heard any excuses for a while and now we're just waiting for things to kick off. happening for us, but T3 bondholders have not had access to your notifications. So I'm saying that T4A&B and T3 should receive our notifications within 12 hours of each other; It doesn't do anyone any good unless one of us gets those notifications and from what I've heard I hear that everything is moving forward even though we don't have a window or time frame but we just have to let this come to us and let it happen.

And that's the only information Bruce has for tonight, because now he's back to talking about Sue and her shows. So dear ones, I'm sure you'll appreciate the whole team that always does Sue and Bob and GCK and Pastor Scott and Jeannie and Larry. all the listeners from all over the world and everyone behind the scenes helping in any way we can.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum