Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions

Go down

U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions Empty U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:00 pm

U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions

• Amr Salem

•  January 22, 2023

U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions Packs-of-U.S.-dollars-and-Iraqi-dinars.-Photo-Pukmedia
Packs of U.S. dollars and Iraqi dinars. Photo: Pukmedia

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) – In light of the difficult economic crisis that Iraq is going through, especially with the rise in the exchange rate and the subsequent repercussions that greatly affected the lives of citizens, U.S. officials revealed that the depreciation of the Iraqi dinar and the rise in the prices of foodstuffs and imported goods is caused by the remarkable change in the policy adopted by the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve System in New York towards Baghdad.
U.S. and Iraqi officials said that the New York Federal Reserve System began enforcing tighter controls on international dollar transactions by commercial Iraqi banks in November in a move to curtail money laundering and the illegal siphoning of dollars to Iran and other heavily sanctioned Middle East countries, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Last November, the Federal Reserve System began imposing stricter controls on the transactions of Iraqi commercial banks, which had been operating under less stringent rules since the U.S. invasion in 2003.
The Federal Reserve System stressed that the time has come to bring the Iraqi banking system into compliance with international money transfer practices.
Since the adoption of the new procedures, 80 percent or more of daily dollar transfers to Iraq have been banned, noting that these transactions used to be more than 250 million USD per day.
The value of the Iraqi currency has fallen by up to 10 percent against the U.S. dollar, which led to a sharp rise in the prices of imported goods, including basic commodities such as eggs, flour and cooking oil.
U.S. officials confirm that the strict rules for electronic dollar transfers by Iraqi private banks were not surprising to officials in Baghdad, but rather have been implemented jointly since last November, after two years of discussions and planning between the Central Bank of Iraq and U.S. authorities.

https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq/u-s-federal-reserve-imposes-tight-controls-on-iraqi-banks-transactions/

U.S. Federal Reserve imposes tight controls on Iraqi banks’ transactions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum