Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post

Go down

Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post Empty Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:36 pm

Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post
Amr Salem January 23, 2023
Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post The-Iraqi-Prime-Minister-Mohammed-Shia-Al-Sudani-and-f-the-governor-of-the-Central-Bank-of-Iraq-Mustafa-Ghaleb.-Photo-Iraqi-News-Agency
The Iraqi Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani and the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Mustafa Ghaleb. Photo: Iraqi News Agency

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) – The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani, relieved on Monday the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), Mustafa Ghaleb, of his post, the state news agency (INA) reported.

A government source stated that Al-Sudani relieved Ghaleb of his post at his request, and assigned Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq as a governor of the CBI, INA mentioned.

The value of the Iraqi currency has fallen by up to 10 percent against the U.S. dollar, as tight controls were imposed on international transactions in dollars.

A few days ago, U.S. and Iraqi officials said that the New York Federal Reserve System began enforcing tighter controls on international dollar transactions by commercial Iraqi banks in November in a move to curtail money laundering and the illegal siphoning of dollars to Iran and other heavily sanctioned Middle East countries, the Wall Street Journal reported.

U.S. officials said that Iraq was used as a haven for money laundering for Tehran and Damascus, as money in dollars was transferred based on fraudulent invoices to unknown persons, the Wall Street Journal mentioned.

Cash transfer controls in Iraq are intended to prevent smuggling to Tehran, according to U.S. officials.

The exchange rate of the U.S. dollar against the local currency recently reached 1610 dinars per dollar, while the official exchange rate remained 1459 dinars per dollar, with a gap between the two exchange rates of more than 10 percent.

https://www.iraqinews.com/iraq/iraqi-pm-relieves-cbi-governor-of-his-post/

Iraqi PM relieves CBI governor of his post 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum