Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills

Go down

UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills Empty UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:33 pm

UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills
Date: August 25, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Yet Boris Johnson insists support for Ukraine should be prolonged.

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills Image-672

Posted BY: Paul Joseph Watson
Energy executives in the UK have warned the government that the country faces the prospect of mass civil unrest as a result of people being unable to afford their heating and electricity bills this winter.
The government is being asked to approve “radical” COVID-style bailouts for small businesses which face total ruination as a result of soaring energy costs.
“Energy company bosses have warned ministers they fear civil unrest if nothing is done to cushion the blow of rising bills,” reports the Telegraph.
One senior industry figure said that when people “realize how bad this is going to get,” they could take their anger to the streets in the form of violent demonstrations.
The comments are similar in nature to those made by campaigner Tom Scott, who is urging people to refuse to pay their bills, and says social disorder is on the horizon.
“There was a major riot in London [in 1990],” said Scott, referring to the poll tax riots. “That’s not something I would like to see, but I think it’s almost inevitable that unless the Government does take much more effective action to help people, there will be widespread civil unrest.”
Despite the warnings, Prime Minister Boris Johnson continues to insist that Brits should maintain their support for ‘the current thing’ – by prolonging the war in Ukraine.
“We also know that if we’re paying in our energy bills for the evils of Vladimir Putin, the people of Ukraine are paying in their blood,” said Johnson.

“And that’s why we know we must stay the course. Because if Putin were to succeed, then no country on Russia’s perimeter would be safe, and… (that) would be a green light for every autocrat in the world that borders could be changed by force,” he added.
Even as many Brits struggle to pay for basic necessities, with food inflation also soaring, Johnson just approved a further £54 million of taxpayer money to be sent to Ukraine to buy new weapons systems.
Energy bills are set to soar to £6,522 by next April, a level that threatens to push a third of the country into poverty.
“Consultancy Auxilione said the price cap will be three times the current limit of £1,971-a-year,” reports the Daily Mail, with bills having been closer to £1,000 a year before the start of the war in Ukraine.
Meanwhile, the UK continues to pursue disastrous ‘net zero’ green energy policies that are unfit for purpose while refusing to allow fracking, which would solve the country’s energy crisis in a heartbeat.
Perhaps many Brits will choose to keep warm this winter by lighting fires on the streets instead of paying their heating bills at home.

https://nworeport.me/2022/08/25/uk-government-warned-of-civil-unrest-over-people-being-unable-to-pay-energy-bills/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

https://www.oom2.com/t80590-uk-government-warned-of-civil-unrest-over-people-being-unable-to-pay-energy-bills#165090

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills 2245507099UK Government Warned of “Civil Unrest” Over People Being Unable to Pay Energy Bills 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum