Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
One Toke Over Insane I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

One Toke Over Insane

Go down

One Toke Over Insane Empty One Toke Over Insane

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:30 pm

One Toke Over Insane

August 24, 2022 Decker

Riding a beautiful wave of false hope, the unwashed step in for their morning shower only to quickly come to the realization that their government is nothing more a factory of the insane, who burp, snooze and fart their way through life, creating havoc for the innocents in this life, and supreme, eternal shitfuckery for them in the next. Ah, such is life…the gods’ practical joke!
Canadian ‘climate ministry’ will have arms storage and detention rooms – media – via rt.com
A Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) facility under construction in Winnipeg includes a sizable firearms storage room, as well as multiple evidence rooms and interrogation rooms, according to  CounterSignal. The outlet, which claims to have received a leaked copy of the architectural plans as drawn up by a Winnipeg firm, published a snapshot showing some of the more disturbing labels on Tuesday.
The sprawling 50,000 square-foot building also encases biological labs, media relations offices, a weather forecasting station, and – perhaps most disturbing, given the implications – facilities for housing hundreds of people, including “enforcement officers” working for the ECCC.

https://youtu.be/vINB7N9NKOE

The “enforcement officers” are essentially climate police, endowed with equivalent authority by the 2019 Impact Assessment Act, which purports to be legislation aiming to reduce the impact of energy, farming and other large projects on indigenous communities and the environment. They may enter any property without a warrant in order to verify compliance with the IAA, taking photos, accessing computers, phones and other devices, giving orders to anyone operating machinery, or even demanding the premises be vacated and future access prohibited.  (full article)
Wow!  Doesn’t that just reek of taking care of mother earth?
One Toke Over Insane Dig200

Meanwhile, in news you won’t hear about from friends, cousins, nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, spouses, brothers, sisters, mums or dads…
Birds, Other Wildlife Sacrificed for Useless Mask Pollution – via globalresearch.ca
Yet another way in which masks have created problems is the environmental pollution that is injuring and killing wildlife.1,2,3 Experts have estimated that 129 billion face masks and 65 billion gloves were used and discarded each month during the pandemic. In 2020, research also suggested that 1.6 billion disposable masks from mindless mask mandates ended up in the ocean.4
But it’s not just the whole masks and gloves that have created a significant environmental problem. Although the bottled water crisis is a leading source of environmental plastic pollution, the new mask crisis is slated to outpace it. The scientists in one paper5 published in Frontiers of Environmental Science and Engineering wrote:
“… there is no official guidance on mask recycling, making it more likely to be disposed of as solid waste. With increasing reports on inappropriate disposal of masks, it is urgent to recognize this potential environmental threat.”
Masks are not being recycled. Yet, their material makes it likely they persist and accumulate in the environment. Most disposable surgical masks contain three layers — polyester outer layer, a polypropylene or polystyrene middle layer and an inner layer made of absorbent materials such as cotton.
Polypropylene is one of the most problematic plastics, as it’s widely produced, responsible for a large accumulation of waste in the environment, and is a known asthma trigger.6 The researchers noted7 that once masks are subjected to solar radiation, the degradation of polypropylene slows dramatically and leads to persistence and accumulation.
But, before the masks even break down in the environment, they are causing significant damage to wildlife, especially the bird population. You don’t have to be a bird enthusiast to understand that birds are uniquely important to the balance of the environment.
They are pollinators, they disperse seeds and they recycle nutrients.8 They are predators, scavengers and ecosystem engineers. Injuries and falling populations will have a unique and significant impact on an ecosystem on which we rely for our survival.  (full article)
Mercy!  While it’s true that Father Time is undefeated, sometimes he can be buttakeningsly slow with carrying out his duties for those who shat their minds and souls away a long, long while ago.

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
One Toke Over Insane Someplacehot200

MORE HERE: https://dispatchesfromtheasylum.com/2022/08/24/one-toke-over-insane/

Thanks to: https://dispatchesfromtheasylum.com

https://www.oom2.com/t80587-one-toke-over-insane#165087

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
One Toke Over Insane 2245507099One Toke Over Insane 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin