Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Our economy and stagflation in the global economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Our economy and stagflation in the global economy

Go down

Our economy and stagflation in the global economy Empty Our economy and stagflation in the global economy

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:17 pm

Our economy and stagflation in the global economy 2409
Samir Al-Nusairi

Update 07/17/2022 - 8:46 PM

Most of the world’s countries have been suffering for nearly two months from a new economic crisis that is the most severe and harmful to the economies of countries from the previous crises that  swept the world previously, the last of which was the closure crisis due to the Corona pandemic .

Yes, it is a crisis (stagflation) due to food shortages, high prices, the Russian-Ukrainian war, the economic conflicts between America and China, the struggle to control oil prices, and the attempts of the affected countries to find plans and deals to control this rise that occurred during the past twelve months .

Through our follow-up, observation and analysis of the movement of the global economy, we note that most countries of the world have increased inflation rates and exceeded one rank and ranged between (5-15%) as it is now, for example in Iraq and most Arab and developing countries. It is expected that these percentages will rise during the next six months because the major affected countries From the stagflation crisis, its central banks will take difficult decisions in order to control the prices of their local currencies from declining and maintain their foreign monetary reserves at safe rates, thus reducing stagflation and maintaining relatively stable prices and balanced economic growth with the current prevailing economic conditions .

Therefore, I think that the solution to achieve the above goals is that most central banks will be forced to raise the   interest rate with a tiger that is commensurate with their economic situation .

Therefore, the matter was estimated by Iraq’s economic situation, although we have not reached stagflation at the moment, and the dollar that enters is still higher than the dollar that exits because of the financial abundance due to the high oil prices, but this will not last long, especially since the major economic countries will do the impossible in order to restore oil prices to the rates. The target is in light of its interests, and thus Iraq will suffer from a new stifling economic crisis, especially as the country suffers from turmoil, political closure, a temporary government with limited powers and the absence of a general budget, and for the purpose of the Central Bank exercising its role in reducing inflation and controlling the general level of prices and maintaining the exchange rate of the dinar within its target limits And controlling the interest rate and maintaining its foreign cash reserves within the required rates, as well as controlling the money supply. Certainly, all of these aspects are among the objectives of the Central Bank and the concerns of its board of directors during the next stage for the purpose of avoiding the harm thatCurrently threatening the world  .

May God protect Iraq, its people and its economy .

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=28892

Our economy and stagflation in the global economy 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum