Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source

Go down

One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source Empty One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:04 pm

One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source 1657572561973
2022-07-11 14:36

Shafaq News / A reliable source in the Coordination Framework revealed that three main candidates will be running in the premiership elections.

The source told Shafaq News agency that the three candidates are former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi, former Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Muhammad Shaya's al-Sudani, and a second-class figure from the Framework.

The source noted that although the leader of the State of Law coalition withdrew from the electoral race, he will participate in nominating a candidate that represents them for the position of the first deputy speaker of parliament.

One of three scenarios is expected to happen, according to the source; the first is keeping the government of Mustafa al-Kadhimi in power with changes in the cabinet, while putting a set of missions and deadlines.

The second is that the name of the candidate who wins the higher number of points from the Framework will be put for voting in the Parliament, while the third is extending the mandate of al-Kadhimi's government, with the same cabinet, to hold early parliamentary elections.

The source noted that the Parliamentary session set to be held after the Eid Holiday will not be postponed, especially if the main points have been agreed upon and a Kurdish candidate has been chosen.

Earlier today, the head of al-Fatah bloc refuted media reports claiming that a conflict over the premiership has pitted him against his allies in the Coordination Framework.

Al-Ameri said in a press release, "at a time our honored people anticipate achieving the constitutional entitlements, forming a government, and approving its national program; we noticed that some media outlets are sharing different news and commentaries claiming that Coordination Framework witnesses a competition between al-Ameri and other people over the premiership and that this competition might deconstruct it."

Al-Ameri dismissed these reports as "unfounded" and "probably paid for", stressing that he "is not a candidate for the post and refuses to name him to it."

"My priority is the unity of the Framework. I will offer support to any candidate the brothers agree upon despite our decision that we will not participate in any government."

https://shafaq.com/en/Iraq-News/One-of-three-scenarios-is-expected-to-happen-in-the-Iraqi-political-crisis--source

One of three scenarios is expected to happen in the Iraqi political crisis- source 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum