Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program

Go down

The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program Empty The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:59 pm

The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program 2149
Update 07/12/2022 - 4:06 AM

Economy News-Baghdad

As part of its efforts to promote exports and imports of the industrial and service sectors in the Iraqi market, the National Bank of Iraq and the Arab Trade Finance Program recently signed an unfunded facility agreement .

The agreement was signed by Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Arab Trade Finance Program, and Board Member/CEO of the National Bank of Iraq Ayman Abu Dhaim .

Under the agreement, the Arab Trade Financing Program granted the National Bank of Iraq a line of credit to be used in financing Arab trade and to guarantee qualified commercial deals .

The Arab Trade Finance Program provides funded and unfunded credit facilities through the conclusion of risk-sharing partnership agreements with international financial institutions, in order to participate in the risks of the national agencies’ payment of their obligations, and also through the direct issuance of guarantees or irrevocable payment pledges to ensure that national agencies pay their obligations. arising from entering into commercial operations subject to the principles and uniform international norms .

The CEO of the National Bank of Iraq, Ayman Abu Dhaim, expressed his pride in this cooperation with the Arab Trade Financing Program, which will support the plans of the National Bank of Iraq in providing the best services to its corporate clients in various commercial and industrial sectors, by supporting the financing of exports and imports of these sectors, in a way that contributes to the development of trade in Iraq. .

Abu Dhaim pointed to the bank’s achievements in the Iraqi market, where it was able to effectively contribute to the Iraqi economy and consolidate its distinguished position at the heart of the banking sector, which is the locomotive of development and the main pillar of various vital sectors, by providing banking products and services with high added value to its customers. From individuals and companies, and its investment in its infrastructure, it has witnessed over these years a remarkable increase in the number of its branches, which today amounted to 19 branches and 112 ATMs spread in various Iraqi governorates .

It should be noted that the Arab Trade Finance Program is a joint Arab financial institution that was established in 1989 in the city of Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates. The program aims to develop Arab trade and enhance the productive and competitive capacity of the Arab exporter .

The program works to provide a package of services to the Arab trader that will contribute to enhancing his productivity and competitiveness. At the forefront of these services is the provision of the necessary financing for Arab trade activities through its approved national agencies at a competitive cost and easy terms. The program services include various tools and mechanisms that include financing through credit lines. , financing in accordance with Islamic Sharia, risk sharing with various financial institutions, document discounting service, guarantee services, in addition to a number of other unfunded credit facilities.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=28767

The National Bank of Iraq signs an unfunded facility agreement with the Arab Trade Finance Program 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum