Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!!

Go down

Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! Empty Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!!

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:00 am

Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!!
July 6, 2022

Finland deaths risen to all-time highs, Australia at 17.5% more than historical average

Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! Image-5

And so it continues … The horrifying spike in excess mortality worldwide, to be exact in all the countries with the majority of the population injected with mRNA bioweapon.
The timing of the spike perfectly coincides with the rollout of the experimental “vaccines.”

Finland:

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! Image-6

According to the government data in January-May 2022, Finland has had approximately 12% more deaths compared to same time period in 2021.
Finnish Ilta Sanomat reports:

According to Statistics Finland, mortality has risen sharply in the first half of the year. If the same trend continues, girls’ life expectancy will fall for two consecutive years. This has not happened before.

ACCORDING TO STATISTICS FINLANDmore people died in Finland at the beginning of the year than in years.
According to preliminary population statistics published on Tuesday, 26,560 people died in Finland in January – May, which is almost 3,250 more than in the corresponding period of the previous year.

Statistics Finland has not recorded the same increase in the number of deaths during the current series of measurement periods, which dates back to 1990.

In total, almost 61,000 people have died in Finland in the last 12 months.
Statistics Finland’s chief actuary Markus Rapo estimates that the number of deaths in 2022 will also reduce the life expectancy of newborns.

The life expectancy of girls decreased already in 2021

According to Statistics Finland, the life expectancy of boys in 2021 was 79.2 years and that of girls 84.5 years. According to the unofficial life expectancy for the last 12 months, the life expectancy for boys would be 78.8 years and for girls 84 years.
The life expectancy of girls has already decreased in 2021 from the previous year, so if it also falls in 2022, it would have fallen for two years in a row. According to Statistics Finland, this has never happened before, when annual life expectancy began to fall in 1970.
Life expectancy in 2022 will ultimately be determined by how mortality develops during the latter part of the year.

Mortality increased in the elderly population

According to Statistics Finland, the number of deaths is explained by the fact that the Finnish population is aging. Mortality has risen most strongly in the oldest sections of the population, and has risen to its highest level since 2013 in the 70-74 age group.

Australia:

Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! Image-7

Australian deaths are 17.5% more than the historical average so far in 2022

Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! Image-8

To clarify the scale of this, the average weekly death rate for November to March in Australia is 2930. This year it is 3360, a 15% rise.

For April 21 – Mar 22 there were:
14,684 EXCESS deaths over baseline
7,582 EXCESS deaths over the upper limit.https://t.co/rwSxETvIT1
— Jikkyleaks (Fan account) 
(@Jikkyleaks) June 23, 2022

The “experts” are baffled, what could possibly cause this mysterious spike?

Must be due to climate change …

Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! Image-9

LINK (Go read comments)

https://iamamalaysian.com/2022/07/06/unprecedented-mortality-rates-must-be-climate-change/
Thanks to: https://iamamalaysian.com

https://www.oom2.com/t80118-unprecedented-mortality-rates-must-be-climate-change#164585

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! 2245507099Unprecedented Mortality Rates – must be Climate Change!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum