Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012

Go down

Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 Empty Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:45 pm

Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 980227-5c37ddb8-1d1c-4958-9071-40977f18a351
Saturday 04 June 2022 12:15

Baghdad / NINA / - The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, identified today, Saturday, two main factors that contributed to the failure to approve the final accounts of the state ten years ago.

Saleh told the official agency that "the final account of the state reflects the processes of applying the general budget in accordance with the legal regulations, regulations and financial instructions issued, to show the financial position of the state, because of its collectible rights and its repayable obligations."

He added that "the balance of the final account shows the increase or decrease in the state's assets or assets, which is embodied by the deficit in expenditures or the surplus in revenues during one fiscal year," "therefore, the government final account is one of the most important financial statements that the government prepares annually, based on the provisions of Article 34 of the effective Financial Management Law No. 6 of 2019, the amended financial statement, in order to clarify all actual expenses and revenues for the ended financial year and the resulting actual surplus or real deficit.

He pointed out that "the legislative authority was unable to approve the final account after the year 2012 until the present, that is, a decade has passed, and the state's financial position is still unknown in its details. The end is before the legislative authority, which is the first supervisory authority in the country."

He pointed out that "two main factors contributed to the failure to approve the final accounts on a regular basis for ten years. The first is the difficulty of settling the accumulated government advances, which amounted to a very high number and may be equivalent in terms of the amount to the expenses of a full fiscal year or more, and the lack of supporting documents at a high rate."

He explained that "the second factor is the presence of more than one fiscal year in which there was no law for the general budget, which requires legislation (a current budget), which is closer to the final account, especially for the years 2014-2020."

He stressed that "the oversight task of the House of Representatives in this regard will be a little arduous in following up on the completion of the country's final accounts for the years 2013-2021, but it will certainly be fruitful." / End 9

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=980227

Al-Kazemi’s advisor identifies the reasons for the failure to approve the final accounts since 2012 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum