Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR call today 11/2/2001 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR call today 11/2/2001

4 posters

Go down

PTR call today 11/2/2001 Empty PTR call today 11/2/2001

Post by SueR Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Posted Today, 12:15 PM Dan – there is a lot of info out there right now, we got together this morning to discuss issues.
What is really going on? I wish we knew. We are no longer doing Q&A, we will be doing 5for 10

Posted Today, 12:17 PM Tony – received my 1st call at 5 in the morning, calls are about the same. Waiting for one factor. Iraq had meetings , Shabibi and Malaki
The RV is still in position and is still a factor, look at Friday

Posted Today, 12:19 PM Tony – got calls from an agency that the local banks did get the instructions to stop selling, I had another go to the bank and they showed him the memo to stop selling dinar (they were not supposed to show him)

Posted Today, 12:22 PM Dan: theres a lot of info out there today-More today then any other day. The Fed is having meetings, The G-20, News from Bloomberg ect....
We have been expecting lots of misinformation. so whats really going on??? We wish we knew.
No Q&As. We will do the 5 minute format again after intel.tony got a lot of info today-so what do you have?

Tony: I got my first call at 5AM this morning. Intel is not much different from last night. We are waiting on one thing to happen. Bernecke is sceduled to do a speech soon. Meeting are taking place in iRAQ between Maliki and Shabibi-they went through numbers and how much dinar is out there and how much as been pulled in.

I said to look at Friday and then you may be surprised when it comes early.
Expect a lot of misinformation. Regardless of the misinformation out there -We are not the focus. You know banks were told to stop selling Dinar. We have verified this with many banks. Many different banks. My guys physically walked in and asked about the memo. They saw it. Two major banks and 2 others. Some of you say they stopped selling months ago. So if they got a memo yesterday-It was the individuale banks choice before-and now with the memo-ITS OFFICIAL to STOP sellin at all branches now.

I got a call from a guy in Dubai. He tried to buy dinar and was told THEY QUIT selling yesterday. Banks are different from currency dealers. Banks are in the Federal system. Currency dealers are not.

WE talked about Dinar Bankers cash-out proceedures before -Go read the front page on the website. They are posted there now.

Posted Today, 12:24 PM Tony – now banks have a directive NOT to sell, if they didn’t before it was of their own choice (this is a good thing)
Got a call from Dubai and they are not selling as of today, the exchanges are selling but they are not part of the system. Banks are part of the government system. Exchanges can’t get directives from the govt
I want to clear up a couple of things: Dinar Banker payout procedures are on the front page (Spoke to Frank) 50k USD less by mail – 50k to 5 mil USD or above make appoint for cash in at a facility – 5 mil USD or above they will come to you at you nearest airport
RV is in place, not waiting for anything, everything you see going on is NOT RV related

Posted Today, 12:26 PM Tony: Now with the Greek situation: The RV is set. then numbers are in the syster. So everything you see in the world economy will not effect the RV. This will save everyones economy for now. it will help everyone. . The IMF is making changes to benefit lots of countries.
You will be absolutly blown away at the rate. Its even better then it was 3 weeks ago. This is because the RV needs to save the world.

There still will be lots of problems after RV with economies but this will help. -I feel we are there.

Posted Today, 12:30 PM Tony - You will be blown away with the rate, it’s higher than it was a month ago
We are there
Dan – we have difference of opinions but there is no reason to go over that, I am frustrated, I’m hearing it’s coming out of CBI and NOT the banks, this is my statement. This is the way banking institutions have always worked.

Posted Today, 12:33 PM Tony – 4 things to take place, the 1st 2 have already taken place, the next thing is seeing it in CBI then the last is seeing it in FOREX

Posted Today, 12:37 PM Dan: I am frustrated at the news because I want it to be over. I have heard lots of conflicting news. I feel it is not in the banks hands-I feel it will show at the CBI or forex first-Its my opinion. It makes sense to me that it will come out at an RI and then jump or at a RV first and stay a managed float. We have a forex company that told me they thought it would caome out through CBI first and so I think if someone is seeing it moving around I suspect its wrong.

I think we are close. I think we are almost there. Tony-arn't you worried our info is so different?

Tony: nope-Remember what i told you would happen. I think it will come out in the banking system first and hours or days later it will hit forex. then it can be controles. CBI is a bank. Its part of the system-its not different. They can manage the rate if it comes out before the forex traders get to it.

We are fortunate to get this info that we can share-and there is some things we cannot share. The nubers changing and the positions changing at the banks is something we shouldn't be hearing about. We are lucky to have sources telling us about it.
they are still negotiating and changing the rates-so I am not worried at all. We will hear a bunch of info coming out today that is crazy, You will not beleive it. /Wild stuff. Back to the misinformation. Just remember to Look at Friday and expect to be surprised!!!

Posted Today, 12:39 PM Tony is saying look to Friday and you could get an early surprise!

Posted Today, 01:26 PM
Replay [color:0bf2= ]760-569-7699 901656#
MP3

https://app.freeconf...;0NTIzNzc4NTk=1

There are two different people transcribing this...Sue

Posted Today, 12:44 PM
Dan – I was hoping for the 3rd, but I’m thinking Friday but that being their Holy day who knows

Posted Today, 12:45 PM Dan wants to keep the discussions to the news happening today. things going on now.

Caller i think the news is a distraction to keep our attention away from the RV.
Dan: could be-We need to not buy into it. But I think the IMF, the BIS, the constitution will not change-so if the intel matches the laws-its possible-if it goes against it-don't beleive it.

Caller: I think knowing the rate and the date is impossible. or else everyone in the world would know when to buy and be rich.
Dan: I thought we would see it the 3rd and now I am looking at friday-but since its a Holy day, I don't know. If what Shabibi said is true we should see it tomorrow.

Remember-this is not verbatum-Its just bullet points. I think debtarheelgirl is typing full notes!!!

Posted Today, 12:48 PM 2 caller - Tracy – I have gotten on twice –
Tony – we are not hearing a lot of news out of Iraq, we are just waiting for an event to take place and that event is here

Posted Today, 12:55 PM 3rd caller – ?
Tony – less than 1% is involved in this investment – we are not going to change the world, the government has to make changes. It will take time to get our economy to get going
NFL players even go broke with 50 mil USD http://aol.sportingn...inancial-crisis

Posted Today, 12:57 PM Caller-I have been discouraged with the situation in Greece and the Euro going on. the world is in such trouble.
Tony: You don't sound depressed-go listen to the call last night.

Caller: I will be happy today-its not snowing now.
Tony: Everything here is done. Not a lot of news from Iraq. Its quiet. We are all just waiting for the main event to take place and it will be sooner then later from everything we are hearing;

Dan: I hope you guys are right. A lot of you have been waiting so long.There will be a lot of info today from all the news agenecies and financial instittions. so today can hold a lot of new news later.

Caller; I think That tony said a couple weeks ago that he was concerned that our economy will still be in trouble and our world is in for a rocky ride and even if we are Ok-it will be bittersweet because the world will be struggling.

What did you say yesterday about Japan?
Tony: There is less then 1% of us who know about the dinar. We are all not going to be millionaries. We won't be alble to change the whole country. We will be able to halp family members and friends but the country will be going through hardships. Remember-Athletes and moviestars that blow through hundreds of millions and end up broke-so be cautious with your money.

Japan: Everyone wants to lower ther currencies so that they get a better benefit for their countries with the Rv. It was smart of japan to wait to the last minute. It will not hold up the RV.

Dan: I want to read something-an email from lifesprint3. when somebody calls in-if you have already won-we will go to the next caller.We want to give more people a chance to win and help their own families. Let everyone only win once a month.
Dan-I think its a good idea.

Caller: I think it sounds fair.

Posted Today, 12:57 PM Dan – I will limit these contests to one per month
Reading an email from lifesprint – info is about only winning once per month!!!

Posted Today, 01:02 PM 4th caller sothankfull– I agree you should give your seconding winning to another caller
Question – how can they have an international trade in Bagdad
Tony – Iraq said we are open for business, signatures (Contracts) over the weekend that was supposed to happen the 1st of Nov
Things are happening in the background that we do not see

Posted Today, 01:04 PM Caller: This is my first time getting picked!!1 I am excited. Trying to follow these crazy world events and we don't know what we would do without your analysis and keeping us informed.
How in the world can they have a international trade show in Iraq with the US and 15o companies there yesterday?

Tony: they guy said "this morning Iraq is open for business" We were told that all the contracts signed in Iraq were effective AT THE RV'd rate effective NOV.1st. I know a guy who got the cell phone contract over there . things are happening in the backgraound and we all will soon see it. If the RV was on all the contracts yesterday-we will all soon be seeing it.

Dan: So much good, positive news and now they can announce this at the trade convention. We are on the cusp and we will all soon see it. Its just so close

Posted Today, 01:04 PM Dan – people think we are idiots being in this investment, but I am in a good mood because I know it’s about to take place. This is something they cannot hold back any further. I’m shocked people still think it’s a scam.

Posted Today, 01:13 PM 5th caller – twohappypeople- sent info from KC daily report – talked about the dinar is not a good investment (negative report) – I don’t believe it
Once per month is a great idea (winnings)

6th caller – Colorado caller Greg – I watch too much news, there is no QE3, (as per Lou Dobs) Bernnake already came on but he is coming back on later today

Posted Today, 01:13 PM Caller from Colorado: I've tried to get on your calls for over 7 months. I watch 2 much news. Bernanke came on already.will come on again at 2:15. Lou Dobbs said no QE3. No stimulus.I used to get the highs and lows before i found PTR. A lot of the stories on the news should not be there.

Dan: we are waiting to hear bernanke at 2:15.

Posted Today, 01:22 PM Tony: All you guys_I am listening to Bernanke-No government intervention until 2013. This is iimportant-because we know whats really going on.
all you new millionaires-be careful with your new money.

Dan: Opening up for mods to talk.I am looking forward to all the news unfolding today'
No mods had news.

Tony: i am looking anytime in the next 24 hours or sooner. Iraq is completed and a whole lot more. I am looking for one specific thing to happen and its close. Watch for golpher dan to start the next radio show and we might come on with more news.
Dan: We may be sending out test texts today. Watch for them. Watch for them through your phones or emails. When it RVs we want to be ready to send you all secure information about San Francisco and other important stuff. We will be moving very quickly with webinars and more when it happens. Let us know if you do not get this information. We will have private webinars with banks and private companies.
The end:

Posted Today, 01:22 PM Tony – Bernanke is on TV and stated no gov’t intervention until May 2013
Dan – I’m looking forward to how this day will unfold
Tony – I’m looking for the next 24 hrs. We are in the right position, no news out of Iraq to deter this. We are waiting for one particular thing to come out
Dan – look for us to send a text, phone message or email
We will have webinars when this happens
We might come back this afternoon even if it does not happen
Call has just ended

SueR

Back to top Go down

PTR call today 11/2/2001 Empty Re: PTR call today 11/2/2001

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:58 pm

This is typical Tony. Yesterday he said this should happen before sun up this AM, but no later than sundown today. Now he posts this.

Posted Today, 12:17 PM Tony – received my 1st call at 5 in the morning, calls are about the same. Waiting for one factor. Iraq had meetings , Shabibi and Malaki. The RV is still in position and is still a factor, look at Friday.

How on earth are people still paying $14.95 a month to these guys at PTR?

Where's Jonnywg with his shortly after 11:00AM CST report he mentioned?

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gsingh Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:16 pm

There is an old saying folks....

PTR call today 11/2/2001 Cow1

gsingh

Back to top Go down

Post by gsingh Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:19 pm

not everyone who shows up is here to help....

PTR call today 11/2/2001 Cow111

gsingh

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:47 pm

That's the truth, and I'll swear 2 it !!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum