Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate

+8
Goldmember
ty-ty
Dinar4silver
Alchemist
therealbutterfly
sandwedge
doodoo
ministerb
12 posters

Go down

Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate Empty Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate

Post by ministerb Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:34 am

Just noticed this...and it may already be here...but just in case:

Hi again, it's me - Adam Montana.

I sent an email recently that received a heck of a response - it was my "RV Rate Thesis".

I'm perfectly ok with admitting I may have been wrong!

It happens, right? I'm not perfect.

Well... this is a strange situation that I find myself in.

You see, I will always have my own opinions...

... but I also listen to people who know what they are talking about.

And in this particular case, I'm being told by people that I truly respect...

... that I'm way off base with my prediction of a "ten cent RV".

They think it should be much higher than that.

Hey, I'm no fool! I will happily admit to being wrong and eat all of the
crow anyone can shove in my face if I'm wrong on my projected rate!

After all, it's only my opinion.

But I am hearing a lot of persuasive talk from some very smart people
that makes me think I could be very wrong, and we'll see that very
soon.

All we can do at this point is wait, right?

I'm here waiting with you! If I can help you, feel free to use the support desk... and "HERE'S TO ADAM BEING WRONG!!!!"

Best regards, all -

Adam Montana
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate Empty Re: Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate

Post by doodoo Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 am

A guru is wrong and admits it and corrects his opinion. What a novel idea! Thanks Mr. Montana.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate Empty Re: Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate

Post by sandwedge Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:52 am

Cheers to Adam for his admission though. Gotta like that..

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:53 am

doodoo wrote:A guru is wrong and admits it and corrects his opinion. What a novel idea! Thanks Mr. Montana.

He actually didnt say he was wrong, but that he COULD be wrong rather. And since its not done yet, we dont know who is right Wink
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:02 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
doodoo wrote:A guru is wrong and admits it and corrects his opinion. What a novel idea! Thanks Mr. Montana.
He actually didnt say he was wrong, but that he COULD be wrong rather. And since its not done yet, we dont know who is right Wink
Here's the post. Interpret it as you see fit.

Hi again, it's me - Adam Montana. I sent an email recently that
received a heck of a response - it was my "RV Rate Thesis". I'm
perfectly ok with admitting I may have been wrong! It happens, right?
I'm not perfect. Well... this is a strange situation that I find
myself in. You see, I will always have my own opinions... ... but I
also listen to people who know what they are talking about. And in
this particular case, I'm being told by people that I truly respect...
... that I'm way off base with my prediction of a "ten cent RV". They
think it should be much higher than that. Hey, I'm no fool! I will
happily admit to being wrong and eat all of the crow anyone can shove
in my face if I'm wrong on my projected rate! After all, it's only my
opinion. But I am hearing a lot of persuasive talk from some very
smart people that makes me think I could be very wrong, and we'll see
that very soon.
All we can do at this point is wait, right? I'm
here waiting with you! If I can help you, feel free to use the support
desk... and "HERE'S TO ADAM BEING WRONG!!!!" Best regards, all -
Adam Montana

What strikes me is that he says he's hearing VERY SOON. He is historically very conservative.

GO RV! VERY SOON!
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:12 am

Trust me, I dont mind him being wrong but I am quite happy with a dime if thats what it ends up being. I wont complain at anything right now just get it DONE!!!!!!!!

But he never said he WAS wrong, just that he may be. That was my only point. Wink

Adam Montana Questions His Dime Rate Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:13 am

Peace be upon him.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:37 am

therealbutterfly wrote:Trust me, I dont mind him being wrong but I am quite happy with a dime if thats what it ends up being. I wont complain at anything right now just get it DONE!!!!!!!!

But he never said he WAS wrong, just that he may be. That was my only point. Wink

I agree with the realbutterfly here. It's out of our control, and for those of us that have been in this for several years, it needs to be over. Time to start a different chapter in the book of life..

Go RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 am

Adam Montana did not say he was wrong. Adam Montana hedged his bet.

Now when the RV rate is announced he is "covered" both ways.

If the rate is 10 cents, he can say, I'm the only one who predicted the rate.

If the rate is anything else, he fan now say, that he had admitted that "I could be very wrong".

Adam Montana said:

"But I am hearing a lot of persuasive talk from some very smart people
that makes me think I COULD be very wrong, and we'll see that very
soon."

Montana's new posting does not say, I was wrong and my new rate is $XYZ.

Montana does go on and say:

If I can help you, feel free to use the support desk... and "HERE'S TO ADAM BEING WRONG!!!!"

His last statement confirms that he is sticking to his 10 cent theory but he does hope that "ADAM" is wrong. Why do you think people refer to themselves in the third person?

I remember reading Montana's "RV Rate Thesis" a few days ago. I will admit that I have never been impressed with Adam Montana. I consider Adam Montana, the P.T. Barnum of the Dinar Blogs. Everything that I have ever read from Mr. Montana appears to be self promotion and another way to get every dollar out of every gullible investor. Barnum will forever be remembered as the man who said "a sucker is born every minute". In my opinion, Mr. Montana's self promotion always seems to be based on looking for that "sucker".

For those people who are going to let Mr. Montana invest on your behalf, I ask you to consider just one thing. When that RV rate is significantly higher than 10 cents, why would you want to trust your new wealth with someone so who was so off base with his knowledge of the IQD?

Keep in mind, that Mr. Montana did not just throw out the 10 cent projection, he went to extensive length to prove his thesis. Now we are to believe that he listened to a bunch of people and they convinced him that he "could be wrong?" Give me a break! Over the course of the last two plus years, the lowest projection that I have seen is in the .85 cent range. EVERYONE on EVERY site has been projecting a number of .85 cents or better for YEARS.

I'll do a Adam Montana and hedge my bet (to some degree). IF Mr. Montana is correct with the ten cents projection, you should consider that Mr. Montana does in fact know what he is talking about. IF the RV number is in the range of $2 plus dollars, ask yourself why you would want to trust your new wealth to the P.T. Barnum's of the world?

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ty-ty Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:50 pm

Yeah, he admitted he was wrong, but then in the e-mail to me he was trying to sale me on the VIP membership for $395. I truely believe that the good site's run by the good people are free.

ty-ty

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:56 pm

"....once I was wrong when I thought I was wrong but I was right." Nobody knows, not even "respected" ones.
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Goldmember wrote:"....once I was wrong when I thought I was wrong but I was right." Nobody knows, not even "respected" ones.

"People will sometimes forgive you if your are wrong; but they will neverforgive you if you are RIGHT." --Socrates

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:56 pm

OK- It will b over .10 and below 8.50-And once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm

I would TAKE that dime rate and rejoice

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Lets make it easy for him, we all hope he is wrong, right?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum