Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21

Go down

Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 Empty Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:40 pm

Judy Note: Chaos and destruction caused by the Cabal’s HAARP weather manipulation reigned across the globe.Floods continued to inundate countries worldwide, two typhoons were centered to hit Japan and China by Tues. 27 July and the Three Gorges Dam in China, already permanently damaged by mudslides, was expected to break, causing major problems worldwide because of the 27 Nuclear Reactors beneath the Dam.

Meanwhile people were urged to stock up on at least three weeks of food and water. We were promised the new Starlink Internet System by the end of the month and on Mon. afternoon 26 July Fleming said our Military Intel Contact had reported that everyone behind the scenes was being told that the Shotgun Start could happen at any moment this week.

Update Change on the Use of Cards for your Redemption/ Exchange:

They have sent out cards that you would use to gain access to your new Quantum Banking Computer account to some groups, but have not to individuals.

We in Tier 4B would be notified via a Safe Link Website (to obtain individualized 800#s to use to make an appointment) being sent to us by email, or seeing the Safe Link Website published on a Dinar Website.

Everyone would go through the Safelink Website to gain access to your personal banking card. The Safelink Website would be emailed out, published on various Dinar Websites, plus be in this Update.

Go into the Safelink Website and after you have confirmed that you are you, they would let you into your personal account on the Quantum Banking System.

If you agreed with the totals in your account as far as what you had in  currency and bonds to exchange and redeem, plus if you agreed with the rate they offered you on exchange of that currency (the rates were said to be extremely high) you may not need to make an appointment at a Redemption Center, but could request that they send you your new Quantum Banking account access Card. They would send your card out within 24 hours.

If there was a problem in your account with what currency and Zim you had, or if you did not agree with the exchange rate given, you would call for an appointment at a Redemption Center to straighten it out. You would receive your Card at that appointment.

Those who had Zim would need to have an appointment at a Redemption Center.

Over the past weekend large tranches of funds were moved into place for the Shotgun Start, plus bonds continued to be processed and paid out.

As of Mon. 26 July the lower level 3 beneficiary accounts of F&Ps (& adjudicated settlements, PPs) recipients were to be paid out. Over the weekend over 50% of the F&P pay outs into accounts and notification / package deliveries were completed. They were now approaching 70% completion as was needed to start the Shotgun Start and Tier 4B.

The RV rates of the 23 currencies in the first basket were posted to Forex behind the scenes and at the right time the rates would be published publicly.

Lower level Bond-holders were being told to stay close to their banking centers as the Shotgun Start (when they would be paid out), was close.

Bonuses (funds partially to keep bond holders in place at their banking centers) were now being ended, suggesting the Shotgun Start was being initiated shortly.

The military was making sure that the QFS was fully operative to initiate the Shotgun Start.

As of mid-day EST Mon. 26 July they were ready to move forward this week.

As of Mon. 26 July Tier 3-4A Group Leaders were in place because they were being told the start would be at any moment going forward this week.

When the Shotgun Start was initiated, (i) lower level bond holders would receive access to their bond redemption funds, (ii) the lower level (level 3) of F&Ps, adjudicated settlements, PPs would be paid out (the last 30% of notifications/deliveries completed), (iii) T3-4A groups would be notified and start getting paid out on their SKRs, and (iv) within hours, Tier 4B would receive notifications and start exchanging.

Over this past weekend Wells Fargo upper level bankers and wealth managers were told to report to their banks and redemption centers on Mon. 26 July, to be ready for “major changes” (a clear reference to the RV release and shotgun start + exchanges starting).

Most Zim would be paid out in a long term payout. If you had a large amount of currency it would be paid out in a long term payout.

All humanitarian programs would have a Wealth Manager.

Tier 5 the General Public, were set to start on Mon. 2 Aug.

On Mon. 26 July Iraqi PM Kadhimi (Kazemi) and the Iraqi delegation were in meetings in DC concerning Iraqi – USA economic and business agreements, security agreements, the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate (that was posted on Forex behind the scenes).

This RV release always has been a military operation in a war to defeat the Deep State. The Department of Defense, the Military and the Alliance were winning the war so that we could start to help those in need and heal the planet as God intended.

Our Military Intel Contact agreed that this ride has taken nerves of steel to navigate daily, and we have needed to keep our vibrational energy high with gratitude through prayer in order to see it done. He asked that we all pray that it happened as planned by the White Hats.

~~~~~~~~~~

For Judy... LOL

https://mailchi.mp/wto/wto-accessions-newsletter-n-105-july-2021-6184177?e=9c067e1dee#IRQ

Judy: "the reduction of US military presence in Iraq and Iraq being inducted into the WTO for which Iraq needed the new IQD RV rate" (Stupid Judy Forgot To Do A Fact Check! LMAO!) 7/27/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum