Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars

Go down

Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars Empty Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:09 am

Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars

07/05/2021

Egypt: The value of Iraqi investments is about 490 million dollars 22742

Economy News - Baghdad

Egypt, Iraq and Jordan are taking new steps towards forming a strategic partnership described by Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi as the "New Orient" alliance, which is based primarily on economic, investment, political and security dimensions. The three countries held a summit on June 27 in Baghdad to move forward in the New Mashreq project in accordance with the political, security, economic, cultural, educational and investment agreements and understandings .

Energy and electricity interconnection projects top the list of economic interests between the three countries, while Baghdad and Cairo support the Jordanian role in the region to fight terrorism .

Ahmed Zaki, Director of the Department of the Arab Mashreq, Islamic Organizations and Gulf Cooperation in the Egyptian Commercial Representation, said that the value of Iraqi investments in Egypt is about $490 million, implemented by about 3,329 Iraqi companies, and their capital reached $724 million. Iraq is ranked 25th among the countries investing in Egypt, where 25% of Iraqi companies invest in the industrial sector, 24% in the agricultural sector, 22% in the services sector, and 20% in tourism .

Zaki said that the trade balance between Egypt and Iraq in favor of Cairo amounted to 116.231 million dollars during the first quarter of this year .

He pointed out that Iraq is one of Egypt's promising markets and has many opportunities for investment, trade and economic cooperation. He added that Egypt's most prominent exports to Iraq include furniture, cotton, dough, various food ingredients, medicines, oils, iron, silicone, dried onions, soap, cleaning materials, tiles, ceramic sanitary ware, agricultural crops, clothing, petroleum and carbon products.

He pointed out that Egypt also exports vegetables and fruits to Iraq, while it imports chocolate and cocoa products .

On the other hand, economic expert Khaled El-Shafei said that the tripartite summit between Egypt, Iraq and Jordan will create great economic convergence, in light of cooperation between the three countries in several areas, including trade in goods, services and raw materials .

He said that economic cooperation between the three countries will expand in the coming period, especially with regard to electrical interconnection projects, as Egypt seeks to become a regional center for energy and gas export to Jordan. This will lead to more rapprochement as well, he said .

Al-Shafei indicated that the New Mashreq alliance is based on maximizing the use of the resources of the three countries. He referred to a project to extend an oil pipeline from the port of Basra in southern Iraq to the port of Aqaba in Jordan and then to Egypt, through which Jordan buys Iraqi oil at a price lower than the international market price .

He explained that Egypt will also benefit from the process of refining part of this Iraqi oil on its territory, while Iraq imports electricity from Egypt.

He added that Iraq could also benefit from the Egyptian experience in the reconstruction process, in addition to making maximum use of Jordan's potential in the field of transportation, not to mention the export of goods from Jordan and Egypt to Iraq .

El-Shafei indicated that Egypt's economic trends reflect the plans of economic decision-makers in Cairo to move towards major economies, and show Egypt's efforts to benefit from the experiences of all successful countries and try to adopt economic ideas that serve the Egyptian economy. Economic cooperation is not limited to one country only .

Kadri Ismail, Dean of the Faculty of Economic Studies and Political Science at Alexandria University, said that the Egyptian cooperation with Iraq and Jordan is currently in response to other regional powers seeking to benefit from the great economic potential of Iraq .

He said that Egypt has begun to emerge regionally by strengthening its relations with Arab countries, and its important role in Iraq comes in light of common economic interests, represented in Egypt's import of Iraqi oil, in exchange for Cairo's participation in the reconstruction. process .

Ismail explained that the economy represents the largest player in the Arab region during the coming period, in light of the normalization initiated by some Arab countries with Israel, which entails the establishment of a Middle Eastern market run by regional powers. He explained that Egypt should enhance its presence in the Arab countries in order to ensure a prominent role during the next stage .

Quoted from the American Monitor website
Translation of Economy News

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25603
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum