Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields

Go down

The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields Empty The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:43 am

The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields

07/11/2021

The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields 23252

Today, Sunday, Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar and Kirkuk Governor Rakan al-Jubouri discussed efforts to develop oil fields in Kirkuk .

The media office of the Minister of Oil stated in a statement, that "Abdul-Jabbar discussed, in a meeting, with the Governor of Kirkuk, Rakan Saeed al-Jubouri, efforts to develop the oil reality within the North Oil Company sector ."

He added that "the meeting was attended by the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Oil, Karim Hattab, and a number of ministry officials, as well as the Director General of North Oil, Muhammad Salem, and a number of officials in the North Oil Company, engineers and oil experts."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25676
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields Empty Minister of Oil: We are keen to support projects to sustain and increase production of oil and gas

Post by claud39 Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:45 am

Minister of Oil: We are keen to support projects to sustain and increase production of oil and gas

07/11/2021

The Minister of Oil arrives in Kirkuk to discuss the development of oil fields 28286

Economy News _ Baghdad

On Sunday, Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar Ismail, affirmed the keenness of the government and the ministry to advance the production sector in the North Oil Company and work to increase, sustain and develop it.

Ismail said in an expanded meeting he held with officials in the North Oil Company, according to a ministry statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, that the ministry aims to expedite addressing technical, economic and security problems and challenges, and launch plans to increase and sustain production based on the development axis of the national effort, and the axis of cooperation with global companies.

And during the honoring of the participants in extinguishing the wells of "Bay Hassan" and "Khabbaz"
For his part, the governor of Kirkuk, Rakan al-Jubouri, praised the ministry’s keenness to develop the North Oil Company, adding that the visit of the Minister of Oil and officials to the company comes in their eagerness to find out plans for development and advancement in this sector, stressing the support of the governorate administration for all efforts aimed at developing the oil and gas industry in the province.

While the Undersecretary for Extraction Affairs, Karim Hattab, stressed that the meetings discussed ways to advance the oil industry, expedite the implementation of plans to sustain and increase production from the oil fields of the North Oil Company, and the optimal investment of gas associated with oil operations.

The Minister of Oil held a meeting with officials in the company, in which he discussed ways to develop and increase production and the optimal investment of associated gas from dry, liquid and sulfur, and the price of the efforts of workers in the gas sector in working to increase production and supply electrical power stations with good quantities of dry gas.

The Minister of Oil instructed to expedite the implementation of optimal investment projects for gas and increase production, stressing his support and backing for these efforts.

The Minister of Oil had arrived in Kirkuk, accompanied by the Undersecretary for Extraction Affairs and a number of officials at the Ministry's headquarters.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25677
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum