Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization

Go down

Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization Empty Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization

Post by claud39 Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:36 am

[size=30]Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization[/size]

Discussions between the Iraqi Minister of Finance and the Secretary General of the International Customs Organization Cbaa50b49-64211-202107020226

Baghdad - people 

The Minister of Finance, Ali Abdul Amir Allawi, discussed with the Secretary-General of the International Customs Organization the development of the work of the Iraqi customs. 

And the ministry stated in a statement, "Nass" received a copy of it, (July 2, 2021), that "on the sidelines of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's tour of the European Union, and with the aim of strengthening cooperation between Iraq and the international community, Finance Minister Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi met yesterday, Thursday, 7/2021. /1, by the Secretary General of the World Customs Organization, Mr. Kunio Mikuriya.  

The statement added that "during the meeting, they discussed ways and mechanisms to raise the level of cooperation between the International Customs Organization and Iraqi customs."  

The statement indicated that "the minister reviewed, during the meeting, plans to develop customs work in Iraq according to the latest programs and efforts made in order to keep pace with the latest findings of global customs regulations, which recently resulted in Iraq signing a contract for the (ASYCUDA) system for automating customs work with the United Nations Organization for Trade and Development." . 

Mikuriya praised "Finance Minister Allawi's vision and efforts related to developing and reforming the customs system in Iraq, similar to the rest of the developed countries.

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=64211
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum