Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The governance project preserves public money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

The governance project preserves public money

Go down

The governance project preserves public money Empty The governance project preserves public money

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:13 pm

[size=36][rtl]The governance project preserves public money[/rtl][/size]

Thursday 01 July 2021

The governance project preserves public money Alsabaah-83477

Baghdad: Farah Al-Khafaf 

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers confirmed the continuation of work on the e-governance project and linking the work of the state with modern systems, which contributes to achieving the desired goals, most notably simplifying procedures and preserving public money.

The spokesman for the General Secretariat, Haider Majid, told Al-Sabah: "Work is continuing and with unremitting efforts for the success of the project."

He added that {the project will contribute to fighting corruption, preserving public money, shortening time and eliminating red tape}, stressing that the project is implemented by the staff of the General Secretariat / Information Technology Department in cooperation with the Ministry of Communications, without the intervention of any external party, and that the network is a secure government network penetrable.

Yesterday, the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, chaired the meeting of the advisory group of the Committee for Coordination and Management of Government Activity towards the Establishment of E-Governance. Al-Ghazi said: {The government attaches great importance to the governance project; It will contribute to modernizing the work of state institutions, developing their performance, eliminating red tape and controlling data, and dismantling corruption networks. He directed several technical and administrative directives, most notably: urging ministries to be part of their annual financial allocations to support information technology departments and the e-governance project. 

The meeting discussed the presentation of the proposed structure of the National Data Center, the project management mechanism, the distribution of staffing, and data sharing with ministries, in addition to listening to the presentation on the two e-municipality projects and the Iraq map. The meeting also discussed the recommendation to establish a team of digital laws and policies for e-governance.

It is noteworthy that the committee headed by Al-Ghazi was formed according to the Diwani Order 22 of the year

Meanwhile, the financial expert, Thamer Al-Azzawi, considered the e-governance project "very important." He told Al-Sabah: "The project will facilitate the completion of transactions quickly and without the use of paper, which will save millions of dinars per month, as well as detecting corruption and fraud, the multiplicity of salaries and others," pointing to the need to speed up its implementation in all state departments, foremost of which are banks and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Finance, to keep money 
general }.

https://alsabaah.iq/49642/%D9%85%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85?fbclid=IwAR2R6dyHRdxkh_C2Y8ojX-2QIThucHx8a2TPBvWYdm_ZRDkwPRoZ9BSfurQ
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum