Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance

Go down

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance Empty Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:52 pm

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 204696219_10220700862658592_3541396658398672213_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=NLk-NAyp-vEAX80yUd3&tn=3xDkyti7eZQblrlA&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1

Baghdad / Obelisk: The obelisk publishes, Thursday, July 1, 2021, the most important statement of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi during his meeting with the permanent representatives of NATO countries in Brussels:

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 Iraq highly appreciates cooperation with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and its member states. In order to support the rebuilding of our military institutions and enhance the capabilities of our armed forces and security services in the face of terrorism, we have a serious desire to develop this joint cooperation.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 Iraq has suffered from political and security turmoil for more than four decades, the most recent of which was the terrorist attack by outsiders of the era, the terrorist organization ISIS, whose crimes the region and the world have not witnessed in mass murder, displacement of civilians and the destruction of cultural monuments and infrastructure.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 We appreciate the role played by NATO, as it was a partner in providing support for Iraq’s efforts to defeat the terrorist organization ISIS, and we will certainly not forget the huge sacrifices made by the Iraqi security forces, including the army, the federal police, the anti-terrorist forces, the Popular Mobilization, the Peshmerga, and volunteers from among the tribesmen in various parts of the country. regions of Iraq.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 Iraq was and still is the first line in the war against the terrorist organization ISIS, and this war, regardless of its severity, has earned our security forces significant experience at the regional and international levels.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 Despite the huge security challenges, our forces were able during the periods extending after the defeat of the strongholds of the organization to deal severe and painful blows to its safe havens and havens one after the other, and we succeeded in dismantling its networks and sleeper cells spread in different regions of the country.
The progress we have made on the security front prompts us, through the strategic dialogue that we started in 2020 with the International Coalition, to find time and technical mechanisms for withdrawing the coalition’s combat forces, and continuing cooperation in all fields, especially armament, rehabilitation, training and intelligence support.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 We seek to cooperate with NATO countries in sustaining training and working continuously to raise the readiness of our military and security capabilities.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 We look forward to NATO countries continuing to train, qualify and equip our armed forces, support military colleges, expand police training programs, and train specialized skills and technicians in all types of air and naval weapons to enable them to confront terrorism.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 We hope, through these endeavors, to obtain the necessary expertise to build military institutions to help raise the level of their professionalism and efficiency, with the need to equip them with the necessary modern and advanced military equipment, hoping to strengthen efforts to reform the security system and to contribute to maintaining Iraq's security and stability.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 We in Iraq are proud of the religious, sectarian and national diversity of the components of the Iraqi people, and Iraq has succeeded in playing a constructive role in achieving security and stability within its regional and international surroundings. Wars and difficult circumstances have taught us that peaceful solutions are the basis on which we can establish strategic and positive relations, both with neighboring countries. , regional countries, and countries of the world.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 We call from this platform to the member states of the alliance and the international community, to use security and military resources in the service of promoting peace and stability, and to entrust the delivery of humanitarian aid to areas affected by conflicts and wars, that crises and wars will not serve international peace and security.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 Our government sought to present an economic reform paper called the White Paper, which is a comprehensive road map aimed at reforming the Iraqi economy and addressing the serious challenges it faces.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 Challenges have accumulated before the Iraqi economy over the past years due to wrong policies, mismanagement, corruption and lack of planning, in addition to the almost total dependence on oil as a main source of state revenue.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 The white reform paper aims to restore balance to the Iraqi economy, and put it on a path that allows the state to take appropriate steps in the future to develop it into a diversified economy that creates opportunities for citizens to live a decent life.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 Economic reforms cannot be achieved without achieving economic growth, and that Iraq seeks to encourage the international community to enhance investment opportunities in Iraq in a way that ensures sustainable development that contributes to supporting economic reform.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 I would like to refer to the pledge we made at the beginning of my assumption of the position of Prime Minister to hold legislative elections, and we affirm our commitment, through discussions with all political and popular forces, on the need to ensure free, fair and fair elections.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 We are making all efforts to ensure electoral security through military and security plans that we have been preparing for months, and through training and practices carried out by security institutions in preparation for election day, aimed at protecting voters, international observers and journalists.
The government has adopted the law of the Independent High Electoral Commission, and we have sought to approve a budget for the commission, and we have also welcomed the UN Security Council resolution supporting the elections in Iraq, in addition to the role of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq by coordinating the presence of international observers to monitor the elections, and we have directed to overcome all obstacles that come from It is possible that the voting process and the next stage will face it, and we have set the tenth of next October as the date for holding the elections.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 Terrorism that destroys mosques, churches and hospitals and kills innocent people in Iraqi cities is the same that strikes the cities of the world, so we must strive to prevent Iraq from becoming an arena for regional conflicts on the one hand or international conflicts on the other.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 The security and stability of Iraq is affected by the security of the region, and the security of the region can only be achieved by adhering to international resolutions that call on all parties to the conflict to abide by international legitimacy, respect human rights, non-interference in the internal affairs of countries, and avoid launching any transnational aggression against any independent and sovereign country. Noting in this regard to Iraq's categorical refusal to use its territory to attack its neighbors.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 We renew our thanks and appreciation, and we highly appreciate the positions that support Iraq, its people, its institutions and its democratic experience, and we look forward to continuing cooperation in vital areas, military training and training of the military police in Iraq, and in consultation with the Iraqi government.

Al-Kazemi: Iraq succeeded in achieving regional stability... and the white paper for restoring economic balance 1f535 We appreciate and appreciate the assistance of the NATO countries to Iraq in supporting construction and reconstruction projects and achieving economic development that requires providing security and stability in a way that ensures experts, technicians and companies start their investments within optimal security conditions, which will therefore serve the security, safety, stability and interests of our peoples looking forward to building, reconstruction, prosperity and progress.

Media Office of the Prime Minister
1 - July -2021

https://almasalah.com/ar/news/211529/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%AD-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%81-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A?fbclid=IwAR1iuxH5xXKTo4-w3i_sF0350dXaAftUATciT9Uy8Ii7Er_jz8OTjQt85H8
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum