Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome

Go down

Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome Empty Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome

Post by claud39 Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:47 pm

Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome

07/01/2021

Al-Kazemi arrives in the Italian capital, Rome Safe_image.php?d=AQFTbNiDsAkIDiBn&w=500&h=261&url=https%3A%2F%2Falmawrid.news%2Fstatic%2Fuploads%2Fcontents%2F1625162704a3ff61b0a656f11efaf8e308eca27261

Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News

Today, Thursday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi arrived in the Italian capital, Rome, after concluding his visit to the Belgian capital, Brussels.

Al-Kazemi had met earlier today, Thursday, the President of the European Parliament, David Sassoli, at the Parliament headquarters in the Belgian capital.

A statement from the Prime Minister's Office stated that Al-Kazemi confirmed during the meeting Iraq's aspiration to build distinguished relations with all European Union countries, in a way that helps Iraq overcome its crises, and supports security and stability in the Middle East, as well as supporting Iraq's pivotal role in defusing crises in the region.

He continued, that Al-Kazemi is counting on developing the relations of the European Parliament with the Iraqi parliament, in the field of exchanging legislative experiences, promoting a culture of human rights, defending minorities, and consolidating democracy.

He also confirmed that Al-Kazemi, in his meeting, said that the Iraqi government is continuing to implement economic reforms, diversify investment and revive stalled projects, as it seeks to attract investors and secure an optimal investment environment by facilitating all investment-related procedures.

He added that the Prime Minister stressed that the government has made important progress in combating terrorism and uprooting its roots, as well as confining weapons to its hands by supporting the security forces and restoring confidence between them and society, to address its role in confronting terrorism, uncontrolled weapons and crime gangs.

He pointed out that Al-Kazemi stressed the government's aspiration for European support in mobilizing the international effort to support the issue of mass graves and the missing people left behind by ISIS through organized mass killing campaigns, and joint work with the relevant Iraqi and international bodies, and Iraq looks forward to the European Union's support for its efforts in Securing the stability of the liberated areas, by providing humanitarian aid and promoting stability and reconstruction.

For his part, the President of the European Parliament, Mr. David Sassoli, welcomed the Prime Minister and his accompanying delegation, and affirmed the European Parliament's support for all government steps aimed at reform, and everything that would enhance security and stability in Iraq and the region.

https://almawrid.news/contents/view/details?id=34461&fbclid=IwAR0_NAx1GMijQa8t2qE1t44O_WEAfKX50S5ICzvcU7UNOu2caxr0lHS-9rE
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum