Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels

Go down

Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels Empty Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:14 pm

Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels

2021/06/30

Al-Kazemi meets with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels 160731

Baghdad today - Baghdad

Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi met the President of the European Commission, Ursula von der Leyen, at the Commission's headquarters, as part of his official visit to Belgium.

And Al-Kazemi indicated during the meeting, according to a statement by the Prime Minister, "his appreciation of the role of the European Union in committing to the unity of Iraq and its sovereignty over its lands, as well as looking forward to supporting the Union in the field of reconstruction of cities liberated from ISIS and fulfilling the pledges of the Kuwait Donors Conference in 2018, in the field of reviving infrastructure and providing services at a level that befits the Iraqi citizen.

He explained that "the government is determined to make the early elections that will take place next October a success, and thus looks forward to the European Union's support for these elections in the field of technical support for the Electoral Commission and electoral observation and coordination with the UNAMI mission on the way to complete the international efforts for electoral support mandated by the UN Security Council." .

He pointed out during the meeting, "the efforts made to remove Iraq's name from the European Commission's list of countries with a high risk of money laundering, and his call to form a committee to coordinate between the two parties in this regard, to support the government's efforts to fight corruption and recover smuggled money and pursue it in European countries."

And he renewed "the government's confidence in its reform program through the white paper, and also pointed out what it has done in the field of attracting investors and facilitating their work in Iraq, calling on the European Commission to support these steps and support Iraq's trend towards financial and economic reform."

The statement indicated that von der Leyen praised "the economic reforms pursued by the Iraqi government headed by Al-Kazemi, and the white paper and anti-corruption mechanisms considered steps towards bold reforms that it is important for Iraq to pursue, and expressed the Commission's support for them."

And she indicated, "The approval of the date of the early Iraqi elections by the government came as a very important step, and it showed all its willingness to help, and that the Commission has taken a decision in this regard."

She described "the Iraqis' victory over terrorism as a great and appreciated act by the European side, and that the European Union will continue to provide support to the Iraqi armed forces, praising the "balanced policy pursued by Mr. Al-Kazemi's government externally, which strengthened Iraq's international standing and supported its closer foreign relations."

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/157775/A?fbclid=IwAR0tdf2f1zaq7Moynm36KEEXiZylkeUWxJJaiXVe8DlkkXVGkAR4dTEB4TI
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum