Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION"

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION"

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:19 am

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION"
 2021-06-29

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ISSUES A STUDY ON "THE IMPACT OF ISLAMIC FINANCE ON FINANCIAL INCLUSION IN THE ARAB REGION" Logo-ar

Financial inclusion responds to changes in the Islamic Financial Development Index in the Arab countries
The necessity of activating the role of Islamic finance within the financial sector to enhance financial inclusion
 Offering Sharia-compliant products at reasonable costs contributes to improving levels of financial inclusion
Supporting financial sector supervisors to expand Sharia-compliant banking services, which helps enhance financial inclusion

Within the framework of the efforts made by the Arab Monetary Fund in the field of studies and research activity with the aim of supporting the authorities in Arab countries on the level of priority economic and financial policy issues, the Fund issued, within the framework of the “Series of Studies for the Development of the Financial Sector”, a study on “The Impact of Islamic Finance on Financial Inclusion in the Region Arabic ". The study aims to measure the effects of Islamic finance on financial inclusion in sixteen Arab countries during the period from 2011 to 2019, in addition to taking into account the impact of two other variables: domestic credit provided to the private sector and per capita GDP. The study also provides an analytical framework for policy makers in the Arab region, which contributes to enhancing understanding of the relationship between Islamic finance and financial inclusion, and thus setting appropriate policies.

Studies on the relationship between Islamic finance and financial inclusion in advanced and developing economies have received increasing attention in recent years. Most of them have found a difference in the nature of the relationship between Islamic finance and financial inclusion as a result of the heterogeneity between economies and the different level of Islamic financial development. On the other hand, many Arab countries have paid increasing attention to developing the Islamic financial sector by issuing a number of regulatory and supervisory legislations to activate its role in national economies.

The findings showed that financial inclusion responds to changes in the Islamic Financial Development Index, domestic credit to the private sector, and per capita GDP in the Arab countries under study. In light of these results, a number of recommendations can be drawn, including the need to strengthen the role of Islamic finance within the financial sector to improve levels of financial inclusion. In this context, Islamic banking institutions can play a greater role in promoting financial inclusion in the Arab countries, by providing Sharia-compliant products at reasonable costs that meet the needs of individuals, in addition to matching the requirements and situation of each country and providing sufficient information to customers. The study also recommends supporting the supervisory authorities of the financial sector to intensify and expand the scope of Sharia-compliant banking services, which helps to enhance financial inclusion in the Arab countries.

The full version of the study is available at the link

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/study/impact-islamic-finance-financial-inclusion-arab-region

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%8F%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A3%D8%AB%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%88%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum