Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field

Go down

Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field Empty Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:11 am

Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field

06/30/202120

Oil Minister: Russian Lukoil wants to sell its stake to a Chinese company in West Qurna 2 field 23114

Economy News - Baghdad

The Minister of Oil, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, announced that he had received a notification from Lukoil to sell its stake to a Chinese company.

Lukoil operates in the West Qurna 2 field in Basra.

Abdul-Jabbar said, in a session hosted by Parliament and seen by "Economy News", that "Lukoil Company sent me a notice that it wants to sell its share to a Chinese company," adding that "BP Oil Company wants to withdraw from Iraq."

He stressed that "the companies that withdrew are Shell and Exxon Mobil, in addition to a British company in Zubair," explaining that the investment environment in Iraq is not suitable for maintaining large investors, all of whom are looking for another market or another partner.

He indicated that in the current situation, the companies are not ready to stay in the country.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25544
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum