Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan

Go down

Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan Empty Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:22 am

Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan

06/27/2021

Oil, industrial cities, and electrical interconnection are on the table of talks by Barham Salih and the King of Jordan 27069

Economy News - Baghdad

The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received, on Sunday, King Abdullah II, King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, at Baghdad Airport, where the reception ceremony took place.  

During a session of bilateral talks, Saleh welcomed King Abdullah, praising the role of the Kingdom of Jordan in support of Iraq, and noting the depth of the bilateral relations that bring together the two neighboring countries and the two brotherly peoples, which are close geographical and social ties, where the President stressed the need for joint work to develop these relations in various fields. that concern both countries and guarantee the interests of both peoples  

The meeting dealt with the tripartite joint cooperation between Iraq, Jordan and Egypt, and its strengthening through geographical communication in order to achieve economic and commercial integration by supporting investment and joint industrial cities and cooperation in the field of energy, electrical connection, oil transportation and infrastructure projects, for the benefit of the peoples of the three countries, and heading towards wider horizons Serving the entire region by enhancing opportunities for development and economic prosperity, in addition to joint coordination to confront the challenges of terrorism and extremism, the health and economic repercussions of the Corona epidemic, the climate change crisis and the protection of the environment, which is a common threat threatening everyone.  

King Abdullah expressed his happiness at visiting Baghdad, stressing Jordan's support for Iraq in maintaining its security and stability, stressing the importance of the agreements concluded between the two countries in the economic and trade fields, and the need to strengthen the tripartite joint cooperation between Iraq, Jordan and Egypt to achieve common interests.  

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25491
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum