Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands

Go down

The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands Empty The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:08 am

The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands

06/27/2021

The Investment Authority reveals new mechanisms for investment lands 28036

Economy News - Baghdad

Head of the National Investment Commission, Suha Daoud Najjar, said on Sunday that the commission is continuing its efforts and procedures related to reviewing the allocation of land to investors with all its priorities in order to identify cases of manipulation and correct the course.

And she revealed in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the presence of (850) investment projects in Iraq is suspended or lagging, reflecting a great financial waste that requires concerted efforts by all concerned institutions and the necessary firmness and will to stop this waste."

She pointed out that "the mechanisms for granting land at almost free prices are also subject to review and scrutiny, as we work to determine land prices in proportion to their locations and their actual economic value, in which the profit margin from investments reaches 400% sometimes, as some investors (brokers and traders) return Selling the lands they obtained at huge prices, taking advantage of the privileges that were granted to them from customs exemptions, entry visas, and others, thus achieving very large profits at the expense of serving the economy and infrastructure of the Iraqi society.

Najjar confirmed that "stopping the granting of licenses in Baghdad and the provinces and subjecting them to scrutiny was one of the first measures taken by the commission to preserve the assets and lands of the state, especially with the presence of (2300) projects in Baghdad and the provinces, of which only 300 projects have been completed, which means that there are about (1800) projects suspended or Fake, we are intensively working to complete the measures taken in this regard, which will positively affect the reality of investment in Iraq."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25489
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum