Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions

Go down

The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions Empty The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:59 pm

The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions

06/24/2021

The Academic Coordination Committee of the Association of Banks discusses the results of banking sector activity in the Corona pandemic conditions 28014

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Academic Coordination Committee held its first meeting for the year 2021, at the headquarters of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, to discuss the results of the banking sector’s activity in the conditions of the Corona pandemic.

The president of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Wadih Al-Handal, and the advisor of the Association of Banks, Samir Al-Nusairi, and a number of university professors participated in the meeting.

Samir Al-Nusairi presented the official data issued by the Central Bank with the results of banks’ activity for the year 2020 compared to the results of the activity for 2019, indicating the role of banks in implementing the directives and instructions of the Central Bank in the circumstances of the Corona pandemic and their success in implementing the Central Bank’s initiatives to revitalize the economic cycle after the decision to reduce the exchange rate The dinar.

For his part, Shirwan Anwar Mustafa, gave a presentation on the objectives of the program, which is financed by the Central Bank and in which the Association of Banks and the station participates with the Crossera global platform for digital training.

And Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Mashhadani, the impact of reducing the exchange rate of the dinar on other economic sectors and the repercussions of the economic reality on the movement of prices and the high rate of inflation.

At the end of the meeting, the President of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Wadih Al-Handal, explained the efforts made by the association in contributing to development programs for the health system, financial inclusion, developing capabilities and expertise, rehabilitating young people and motivating them for innovation and entrepreneurship. .

The committee decided a number of recommendations, most notably holding a series of scientific and economic workshops starting next month, according to the committee's plan to spread economic and banking awareness.

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25471
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum