Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS

Go down

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS Empty THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:44 pm

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS

2021-06-22

THE ARAB MONETARY FUND ORGANIZES A "REMOTE" CONSULTATIVE MEETING OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNORS OF CENTRAL BANKS AND ARAB MONETARY INSTITUTIONS Logo-ar

The people are discussing
Current regional and international economic and financial issues
The main systemic risks to financial stability to support the recovery phase
The right time to loosen or withdraw support packages
The role of the private sector in supporting efforts to enhance economic, financial and social stability  
Means of protecting and encouraging productive sectors
Strengthening the digital infrastructure of the financial sector and encouraging digital transformation in the recovery phase
Aspects to be taken into account when developing stress tests اختبارات

Today, Tuesday, June 22, 2021, the Arab Monetary Fund is organizing a “remotely” consultative meeting of deputy governors of central banks and Arab monetary institutions, to discuss plans for economic recovery for the post-pandemic period in the Arab region, and what is required to review and evaluate the procedures of central banks and frameworks. Precautionary. This meeting will be attended by Their Excellencies the Deputy Governors of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Institutions, the Head of the Crisis Group in the Financial Stability Board - the former Governor of the Central Bank of Slovenia, the Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia, the Deputy Governor of the Bank of Italy, and a number of senior technicians from Arab central banks and international financial institutions. In addition to the Arab Monetary Fund, which holds the secretariat for the Board of Governors of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Institutions.

The meeting will discuss many issues related to financial stability and the role of central banks in the stage of economic recovery, including means of protecting and encouraging productive sectors, strengthening the digital infrastructure of the financial sector and encouraging digital transformation, the role of the credit information industry, and the reflection of the inherent systemic risks on the financial sector after the withdrawal of packages Support, and aspects to be taken into account when developing stress tests, in addition to the optimal methodology for rebuilding capital and liquidity margins that had previously been relaxed or liberalized in the banking sector. The discussion also addresses current regional and international economic and financial issues, including trends in the global economy in the economic recovery phase, the ability of public finances to support a strong economic recovery, lessons learned from the Corona pandemic crisis, and the role of the private sector in supporting government efforts to enhance economic, financial and social stability.

On this occasion, His Excellency the Director-General and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Fund, Dr. Abdul Rahman bin Abdullah Al-Hamidi, expressed his happiness at the continuation of dialogue at the level of deputy governors of Arab central banks on appropriate plans and policies to support economic recovery in Arab countries in the post-Corona pandemic crisis, with the participation of Experts of regional and international institutions, stressing the importance of exchanging experiences at this stage on the main systemic risks that threaten financial stability to support the recovery phase and discussing the appropriate timing to ease or withdraw support packages.

https://www.amf.org.ae/ar/content/%D8%B5%D9%86%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%82%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%B3%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%AA-0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum