Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region

Go down

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region Empty The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region

Post by claud39 Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:20 am

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region

June 21, 2021

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets with the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region News-162426355984702

At the invitation of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Prime Minister Masrour Barzani received on Saturday, June 19, 2021, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhiv .

During the meeting, they discussed ways to enhance coordination and cooperation between the regional government and the Central Bank of Iraq in the field of reorganizing the banking sector and combating money laundering and terrorist financing .

The Governor of the Central Bank dealt with frameworks for strengthening the banking sector through several things, the most important of which is the regulation of banks affiliated with the regional government and their licensing from the Central Bank, and the organization of the work of banking companies in preparation for their licensing, and several committees will begin their work to accomplish the tasks directed by the Prime Minister and His Excellency the Governor .

The Prime Minister reiterated his willingness to cooperate and coordinate with the Central Bank of Iraq, and stressed that reorganizing the banking sector would constitute a strong and important pillar for developing the economic infrastructure, consolidating the investment process, and gaining the confidence of international banks and financial institutions .

The Governor stressed the keenness of the Central Bank for the Central Bank branch in the region to carry out its supervisory and supervisory duties effectively to ensure the banking sector's performance of its activities in light of the laws in force .

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
June 19, 2021

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1756
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum