Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs

Go down

Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs Empty Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:42 am

Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs

18/06/2021

Disclosure of new developments regarding e-governance programs %D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-696x394

Information / Baghdad.

The Ministry of Commerce announced new developments regarding e-governance programs.

The Director-General of the Legal Department in the Ministry, Zahra Shaiban, said, in a statement received by "The Information", that "in light of the directives of the Prime Minister and the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to automate the ministries of the state and give the utmost importance to this area as it represents an essential and important pillar in the development of work and progress in it in steps. The correct one is the success that will cut off corruption and the corrupt.”

And she added, "The Ministry of Commerce has reached advanced stages in electronic governance programs, as a contract will be signed in the coming days with the Iraq Gateway Company for electronic payment regarding the electronic ration card, as well as the case for the Companies Registrar Department."

And she added, "The rest of the steps will be completed in order to raise Iraq's level in the international assessment and the serious work of all cadres of the ministry." 

Ended / 25

https://almaalomah.org/2021/06/18/540267/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum