Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق

Go down

Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق Empty Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:13 pm

[size=30]Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق[/size]

Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق Cacc4b910-62200-202106060638

Baghdad - people 

On Sunday, the Minister of Transport, Nasser Hussein Bandar Al-Shibli, inspected the stages of completing work and implementing projects in the great port of Faw, on the sidelines of his visit to Basra. 

The minister said, according to the ministry’s statement, and “Nas” received a copy of it, (6 June 2021), that “the mechanism of the workflow in the construction of the submerged tunnel that will connect the Grand Port of Faw to the international highway and the stages of completion achieved in it, which is 2.5 km long, was reviewed.” ". 

Al-Shibli stressed that "the first phase of the tunnel's completion is the casting process and the completion of the construction of the tunnel's preparation basin, which is related to the completion of the process of pouring the tunnel's parts, which is the first submerged tunnel in the Middle East." 

And he indicated that "work in the great port of Faw is carried out according to contracts and the time limit, and that the Korean company Daewoo, which is currently working in the port of Faw, invited about 200 experts to work in the port, and also contracted to purchase laboratories to prepare for the completion of the five projects in the port in a solid manner."

The statement noted that "the first phase of the Faw Grand Port project includes five infrastructure projects related to building five berths, yards, service facilities, the road, digging the navigation channel, and constructing a tunnel linking the port to the international road."

Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق Me_ga

Pictures from the port of Al-Faw .. “intensive works” in the first submerged tunnel in the Middle Eastشرق Me_ga

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=62200&fbclid=IwAR0BP5c7rPVpWL6c5KHHlpYuPo6rh-rkOnQTM4XVKvOT73WEdt5fr8DesJ0
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum