Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة

Go down

Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة Empty Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:03 am

[size=36][rtl]Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة[/rtl][/size]

Sunday 06 June 2021

Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة Alsabaah-80251

Baghdad: Batoul Al-Hasani

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, in cooperation with the Central Bank, is preparing to launch the financial inclusion initiative to support youth and provide financial services, while the Director of the Employment and Training Department in the Ministry, Raed Jabbar Bahed, revealed to Al-Sabah, the existence of “fake offices” for employment offices across the country. Bahed said: "Article 23 of the effective labor law allowed the Ministry of Labor to grant licenses to private employment offices, and these offices have the powers to employ youth and foreign workers," noting that "the ministry has so far granted only 40 licenses to offices in Baghdad and the provinces."

https://alsabaah.iq/47907/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%85%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A?fbclid=IwAR114ER42Cpx71EII22nKHgw9GVAbu4Rq4SjyK_w6GH_byoLJYrVvl5lB1A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة Empty The Ministry of Labor and the Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:24 pm

The Ministry of Labor and the Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative

06/06/2021

Labor and Central Bank are preparing to launch the Financial Inclusion Initiative مبادرة 27778

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, in cooperation with the Central Bank, is preparing to launch the financial inclusion initiative to support youth and provide financial services.

The Director of the Employment and Training Department in the Ministry, Raed Jabbar Bahed, revealed in an interview with the newspaper “Al-Sabah” and followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”, the existence of “fake offices” for employment offices across the country, noting that “Article 23 of the labor law in force, allowed the Ministry of Labor to grant licenses For private employment offices, and these offices have the authority to employ youth and foreign workers,” noting that “the ministry has so far granted only 40 licenses to offices in Baghdad and the provinces.”

He added, "There is a ministerial committee headed by the Ministry of Labor and membership of the Intelligence Service, the Ministry of Interior and National Security and the Residence Department, which suddenly visits the fake offices and arrests the owners of those offices, as well as the Ministry's inspection committees, as they refer the violators to the judiciary and the Labor Court to take legal measures against them." .

He revealed that "an extensive meeting was held with representatives of the Ministry of Interior and the Directorate of Residence to discuss the closure of the fictitious employment offices that have spread remarkably, which called for strict intervention by the responsible authorities to curb this phenomenon in violation of government laws and instructions," noting that "there are 1.6 million Only a thousand unemployed people are registered in the ministry's database, and there are many others who are not registered.

On the other hand, the Director of the Employment and Training Department in the Ministry stated, "An agreement was concluded with UNICEF to cooperate in the field of youth support and launch the financial inclusion initiative in cooperation with the Central Bank to provide host communities of women and men and small businesses with much-needed financial services that will help them start and develop their own business."

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=25302
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum