Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week

Go down

KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week Empty KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week

Post by claud39 Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:02 am

KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week

• 06/06/2021

KRG: We will send two important files to Baghdad this week -5247

{Political: Al Furat News} The Kurdistan Regional Government announced sending two important files to Baghdad this week.

The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News Channel on Telegram.. To subscribe, click here

"The two important files that will be sent to Baghdad this week are the Kurdistan region's oil expenditures file, and non-oil revenues," said Jutiar Adel, spokesman for the regional government, during a press conference, today, Sunday.

He added, "After the successive visits made by the Kurdistan Regional Government delegation to Baghdad, two important files will be sent to Baghdad during this week, one of them on the expenses of extracting and exporting Kurdistan Region's oil, and the other on non-oil revenues."

And regarding sending the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees, Adel said, "I most likely will reach this issue to the implementation stage, and part of it has already reached the implementation stage, and in the near future financial dues will be sent to the Kurdistan Region within the federal budget."

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted on March 31, 2021, to approve Article (11) of the Iraqi Budget Law for the year 2021 related to the Kurdistan Region’s share of the budget.

The negotiating delegation of the Kurdistan Region, headed by the Deputy Prime Minister, Qubad Talabani, held a series of meetings last week with the federal government in Baghdad, including a meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, before the delegation returned to Erbil.

Talabani wrote, in a tweet on Twitter: "We are very close to a final agreement on a mechanism for implementing the budget law," adding that "there are good intentions from both parties, and adherence to the text of the law will have a positive impact on the financial situation in the Kurdistan Region, and will direct relations Between Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region towards a new stage.

Article 11 of the Iraqi Federal Budget Law for the year 2021 states that the Kurdistan Region must produce from its fields at least 460,000 barrels of oil per day, and after deducting production and transportation expenses and the quantity needed for local consumption and the share of petrodollars, the Kurdistan Regional Government must hand over to the federal government Daily revenues of at least 250 thousand barrels of oil at the price of SOMO. The Kurdistan Region must also hand over 50% of its non-oil revenues to Baghdad, so that the latter will spend its share of the general budget.

The Iraqi federal general budget for the year 2021 was estimated at more than 129 trillion dinars, and thus the Kurdistan Region’s share of the federal budget for this year amounts to 11 trillion and 482 billion and 394 million dinars.

Ammar Al Masoudi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%85-%D8%B3%D9%86%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%87%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%87%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum