Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive

Go down

Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive Empty Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:55 pm

Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive

05/06/2021

Economist: Al-Kazemi is the most dangerous figure on Iraq's money, and his survival is expensive %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-1-696x452

information / special

The economic expert, Ali Al-Afandi, stressed, on Saturday, the danger of the Al-Kazemi government’s continuation to Iraq, specifically to the fate of its financial security.

Al-Afandi said, in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the government's insistence on the return of terrorist families to Nineveh Governorate has raised fears among investment and donor companies to rebuild the province, and there is information about the international grant due to the Al-Kazemi government's decision regarding terrorist families."

He added, "We did not get out of the dinar and dollar crisis, and we said Iraq has begun to recover until Al-Kazemi comes and proves that he is the largest political figure who threatens the economic security of the country and the citizen."

He noted that “the government that insists on destroying what has been achieved after the end of terrorism and its danger, to return again to its return, causing the withdrawal of many companies and stopping the international grants allocated to Nineveh Governorate for its reconstruction, cannot be trusted, and certainly it is complicit with the outside.”

End / 25 r.

https://almaalomah.org/2021/06/05/538419/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum