Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq

Go down

Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq Empty Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:00 pm

Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq

4th June 2021 

Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq United-Arab-Emirates-UAE-flag-Pixabay-623x346

By John Lee.

The UAE's Ambassador to Iraq, Salem Issa Al Zaabi, has reportedly to the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce that several major Emirati companies want to invest in Iraq.

Salem Issa Al Zaabi added that he had a productive meeting with the Federation's President, Abdul Razzaq Al Zuhairi, who said that Iraq is keen to enhance relations with the UAE.

(Source: WAM)
https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2021/06/04/major-uae-firms-want-to-invest-in-iraq/?fbclid=IwAR2p_yY5nhqIw-zfX7vHg9znZfLNOlZMTt0v-Yz_DNGXaTIO1nTu5u3Ylnw
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq Empty Re: Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:05 pm

The International Development Bank announces its joining the "Bani" platform

01/25/2021

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq 4499

Economy News - Baghdad

The International Development Bank announced that it has joined the Bani platform for clearing and settling Arab payments.

The bank said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", "with unremitting and promising efforts and on the occasion of launching and operating the" Buna Buna "platform for clearing and settling Arab payments owned by the Arab Monetary Fund and starting to implement the business of sending and receiving money in various currencies and after the platform's success in conducting financial transfers in every From Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, as a first stage. "

The statement added that "the International Development Bank, as the first Iraqi bank to start its work on this platform, which will allow its customers to send money between Arab countries and in all currencies and to the various markets of the Arab region and abroad, with very low commissions, which will include more than 120 Arab banks to its network in order to expand the list of Arab and international currencies ".

The bank stressed that "work is underway to introduce the Iraqi dinar currency on this platform soon to encourage the use of Arab currencies in financial and investment transactions in accordance with international standards and after the International Development Bank fulfills all operating requirements, which reflects the bright image of Iraqi banks and their competition with Arab banks in applying all modern banking standards." And her signature of the sharing agreement. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23811
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq Empty Re: Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:06 pm

claud39 wrote:The International Development Bank announces its joining the "Bani" platform

01/25/2021

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
Major UAE Firms want to Invest in Iraq 4499

Economy News - Baghdad

The International Development Bank announced that it has joined the Bani platform for clearing and settling Arab payments.

The bank said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", "with unremitting and promising efforts and on the occasion of launching and operating the" Buna Buna "platform for clearing and settling Arab payments owned by the Arab Monetary Fund and starting to implement the business of sending and receiving money in various currencies and after the platform's success in conducting financial transfers in every From Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, as a first stage. "

The statement added that "the International Development Bank, as the first Iraqi bank to start its work on this platform, which will allow its customers to send money between Arab countries and in all currencies and to the various markets of the Arab region and abroad, with very low commissions, which will include more than 120 Arab banks to its network in order to expand the list of Arab and international currencies ".

The bank stressed that "work is underway to introduce the Iraqi dinar currency on this platform soon to encourage the use of Arab currencies in financial and investment transactions in accordance with international standards and after the International Development Bank fulfills all operating requirements, which reflects the bright image of Iraqi banks and their competition with Arab banks in applying all modern banking standards." And her signature of the sharing agreement. "

https://economy-news.net/content.php?id=23811

The bank said in a statement seen by "Al-Eqtisad News", "with unremitting and promising efforts and on the occasion of launching and operating the" Buna Buna "platform for clearing and settling Arab payments owned by the Arab Monetary Fund and starting to implement the business of sending and receiving money in various currencies and after the platform's success in conducting financial transfers in every From Egypt, the United Arab Emirates and Jordan, as a first stage. "
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum