Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21

Go down

TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 Empty TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:55 pm

TNT

Yada:
I believe the process to release has begun,,,we are at the tail end of the release and late afternoon may be our time to jump on the wagon

RKasparak:
yada… I hope you’re right! 🙂

Yada:
rkasparek, when the sun first shines in the day, does it start at the same time across the US? Stages,,,that is where we are with the release of the rv

Tishwash:
Al-Kazemi: Iraq is on the path to economic reform

On Tuesday, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi affirmed Iraq’s determination to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions that rely on viable solutions despite all challenges .

A statement by Al-Kazemi’s office stated, “The latter received the Vice President of the World Bank Group for the Middle East and North Africa, Farid Belhaj, and his accompanying delegation .

During the meeting, according to the statement, they “discussed ways to enhance cooperation between Iraq and the World Bank in various programs and fields, and with regard to mechanisms to combat corruption and rebuild the public service structure in a way that raises efficiency, establishes sustainable development and optimal investment of human capital, and some Bank projects were discussed.” The international lag in Iraq and agreement on ways to reactivate it .”

The Prime Minister stressed, “Iraq’s determination, despite all challenges, to proceed on the path of economic reform, according to long-term visions that depend on effective solutions .”

And Al-Kazemi indicated that “the government puts in mind the interests of Iraq first and the needs of the Iraqi people, in addition to benefiting from the advice provided by discreet financial institutions such as the World Bank .”

For his part, Belhaj praised the bank’s historical and strategic relations with Iraq, pointing to “the sobriety of the white reform paper presented by the government, which includes a coherent vision for ambitious economic development in a way that enhances the goals of good governance   link

Source: Dinar Recaps

BSCMan:
It appears to me, based on what other administrations have and have not done that the Authors of the Plan (Bush and Blair) have the final say and not the president……I have no real facts on this. But it just appears to me based on what has happened and what has not happened that the Authors of the Plan actually have the final word. Being the Authors, they could have appointed themselves to a new position in the government that actually supersedes any sitting administration and actually controls the event. We probably won’t know for sure for ten years after this event is over who actually pulled the trigger…

SusanaC:
I keep hearing this is our week

USNavy55:
SusanaC: Kinda like last week.

JCNoble:
I had hoped this time would be different.

AndyB:
parking brake got pulled for some reason

JCNoble:
AndyB it may be the parking brake has never been released. Think about all those in Iraq that were told their situation would be fixed by end of May and they are still in the same position.

RVAlready:
All that has happened has shown that nothing will be released until the exchanges are over. Nobody will be given any advance information. We will all be kept completely in the dark until this is all over. Proper security pretty much demands this. Even if it frustrates us horribly.

Wolfe:
Hello everyone , did the cam get kicked down the road again for today ? I believe they will just spring it when we least expect it . One thing we have all learned through this is patience !

CaptWillie:
Ray and Tony have said for years that there won’t be any warning. I honestly don’t think it will come when everyone is expecting it. Texas also needs to be in place. Hopefully we’ll be pleasantly surprised in the days to come.

JudiBlueeyes:
Every chat room has been lit up like a Xmas tree all day….this will feel like Christmas, except all the gifts are for you that are under that tree. Never again will we experience anything like this.

Actech426:
The quieter you become the more you are able to hear. Rumi

A fool is known by his speech; and a wise man by silence. Pythagoras

Listen to silence. It has so much to say. Rumi

Noise creates illusions. Silence brings truth. Maxime Lagacé

“No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself.” —Virginia Woolf

“You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens.” –Mandy Hale

TNT Chatter (Tony And Ray Have These Folks On Full Bore BS!) 6/1/21 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum