Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THANKS OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THANKS OKIE

+11
HezekiaH
ct
hooch
PPR
muffintops11
Mooncricket
keebe
CULTLEADER3
kenbo
mondeogolf
dinarling77
15 posters

Go down

THANKS OKIE Empty THANKS OKIE

Post by dinarling77 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 am

I just called in sick so that i can get to the bank. I hope there is not a huge line there yet. I may be back after i cash in, but i will probably be spreading my good fortune to others who are in need. GOD bless you OKIE
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

THANKS OKIE Empty Re: THANKS OKIE

Post by mondeogolf Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 am

bigsmile

mondeogolf

Back to top Go down

THANKS OKIE Empty For sure

Post by kenbo Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:16 am

I am very grateful for Okie and the rest of the folks that bring us their intel. And although I am anticipating some great news today concerning the currency RV's, if for some strange reason we don't see it today, I'll look for it tomorrow. There is no doubt in my mind that it will happen and I am very glad to be counted as one that has grabbed this opportunity for a blessing!
It does sadden me though when I read sarcasim related to this hope. Okie, I don't know the pain that you have endured just to bring these thing to us and I am sorry that my fellow man chooses to inflict pain with their words. Okie, I pray that you are comforted and strengthened. I also pray for the backbiters, may they find the Love of GOD!
Consider this, Every one that has been mercilessly attacked is someones Mother, Father, Brother, Sister, Son or Daughter. I can only hope that the attackers wouldn't attack their loved ones like they do those that they do attack. Or how would they feel if their loved ones were the ones being attacked? I suppose that the message I'm trying to say is best given by these words "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!"
Thanks so much for all that you do and if you ever decide that you've had enough of the pain and want to stay away from the negative posts, get my email address and put me on your group mail list ...Please?
:happyjoy:
C'mon RV!!!
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 am

dinarling77 wrote:I just called in sick so that i can get to the bank. I hope there is not a huge line there yet. I may be back after i cash in, but i will probably be spreading my good fortune to others who are in need. GOD bless you OKIE

Sorry you wasted a sick day Crying or Very sad

CULTLEADER3

Back to top Go down

Post by keebe Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:43 am

Hmmm nothing has changed on the cbi page so why call in sick

keebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 am

It's 9, East Coast. Nothing. I was SO hoping this intel would come through this time. I hoped that whoever Okies sources are, they might actually have heard some real truth this time. But looks like we've been duped again. And yet many of you will bash ME for being disappointed and angry, as you continue to sing praises to OOM. I just don't understand how such high up people (as his sources apparently are) could be SO sure this many times, and then end up totally wrong. I'm not bashing... I'm calling a spade a spade.

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:12 am

Mooncricket wrote:It's 9, East Coast. Nothing. I was SO hoping this intel would come through this time. I hoped that whoever Okies sources are, they might actually have heard some real truth this time. But looks like we've been duped again. And yet many of you will bash ME for being disappointed and angry, as you continue to sing praises to OOM. I just don't understand how such high up people (as his sources apparently are) could be SO sure this many times, and then end up totally wrong. I'm not bashing... I'm calling a spade a spade.

Agreed. It was not just Okie thou..... there was a ton of info from numerous people that all said it was this morning..... I guess EVERYONES crediablity is GONE.

CULTLEADER3

Back to top Go down

Post by muffintops11 Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 am

Has anyone explained what might have happened?? It seems pretty consistent that this RV is so certain to happen....then...nothing happens....and no one has any explanation. Also...why is it that everyone on other forums bash Okie? Am I missing something?

muffintops11

Back to top Go down

THANKS OKIE Empty No RV

Post by PPR Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 am

I think when No RV occurs Okie and the rest are trying to figure out why nothing happened and then report back. That's why so silent eary in AM.

Seems closer by the day, but keep the faith.

PPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 am

Thanks Okie. Thanks gurus. Thanks.

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by hooch Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:17 am

Is Okie going to ride off into the sunset like True Grit said he would?

hooch

Back to top Go down

Post by ct Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 am

The day is long from being over. Do people really think that anybody could possibly give the exact minute/second. Positive thoughts are needed here......thanks to all of those that provide their intel, right or wrong it is still appreciated by the majority...

ct

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:29 am

bounce Let's watch it go live this afternoon crazyspin
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by txlpe2005 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:48 am

Some of you people are unfriggin unbelievable. Quit pounding the "guru's" for their intel and bashing them and giving idiots like True Grit a podium to stand on. I like everyone else am hopeful today is the day. And, if you read the "intel" none of it ever said MONDAY MORNING. It just said MONDAY.. I have looked at Okie, Blaino, Poppy and most of the rest of the gurus and everyone said MONDAY... I not once saw MORNING attached to the word MONDAY..

For the love of Pete!!!

txlpe2005

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Peni Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 am

NO NEGATIVE ......THIS DAY IS NOT OVER UNTIL MIDNIGHT......IF YOU WANT TO BASH GO TO DINAR VETS.....THEY ARE REALLY GOOD AT IT.... :queen:
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 am

txlpe2005 wrote:Some of you people are unfriggin unbelievable. Quit pounding the "guru's" for their intel and bashing them and giving idiots like True Grit a podium to stand on. I like everyone else am hopeful today is the day. And, if you read the "intel" none of it ever said MONDAY MORNING. It just said MONDAY.. I have looked at Okie, Blaino, Poppy and most of the rest of the gurus and everyone said MONDAY... I not once saw MORNING attached to the word MONDAY..

For the love of Pete!!!

Here is OKIES post on SATURDAY EVENING...... guess your wrong too....

6:10 PM [OKIE OIL MAN]. ACCORDING TO LATEST CALL FROM IRAQ THE R/V OCCURED LAST NIGHT IN IRAQ. THE DINAR IS TO GO LIVE AND BE SEEN HERE IN THE USA MONDAY MORNING--

CULTLEADER3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:55 am

ct wrote:The day is long from being over. Do people really think that anybody could possibly give the exact minute/second. Positive thoughts are needed here......thanks to all of those that provide their intel, right or wrong it is still appreciated by the majority...

Well heck CT, I don't personally expect the minute or second... But for once maybe even the correct MONTH or YEAR would be encouraging.

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:05 am

txlpe2005 wrote:Some of you people are unfriggin unbelievable. Quit pounding the "guru's" for their intel and bashing them and giving idiots like True Grit a podium to stand on. I like everyone else am hopeful today is the day. And, if you read the "intel" none of it ever said MONDAY MORNING. It just said MONDAY.. I have looked at Okie, Blaino, Poppy and most of the rest of the gurus and everyone said MONDAY... I not once saw MORNING attached to the word MONDAY..

For the love of Pete!!!

Well ya know what txlpe2005, some of you people are "unfriggin unbelievable" as well. The only person giving people like True Grit a podium to stand on are Okie and his sources. If one thing he's predicted actually comes to fruition then we'll eat our words, but so far EVERY SINGLE WEEK HE HAS PREDICTED THE RV... HAVE YOU CASHED IN YET? HAVE YOU? I'm so sick and tired of all the BS about this being done, when there is NOTHING to stand on. And yet you people get on here and say we have no right to be upset. Well you know what, I'm upset and so are a lot of people. This is public forum and plenty of people come here for information, and when OKIE stands up and says EVERYTHING IS DONE and NOTHING happens, we feel slighted. And since its a public forum, we have that right. Ya know, some other sites have called him out for receiving commission for all the dinar that people rush and buy after his big posts. I'm beginning to think that just might be the case after MONTHS and MONTHS of the same prediction week after week. And yet, all of the mods and Okie butt-kissers will get on here and act like we're SATAN for saying this, yet I ask you, still, WHERE IS THE RV??? Yes, monday isn't over, but why do you think today will be any different from the other 50+ times he's been SURE it would happen. I remember the day when he said he was finished posting and we'd never see him again because it was done done done and nothing could change it. If you don't like what this says, take all of your own advice and don't read it. Otherwise, give some solid proof that ANY of this holds any water.

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:07 am

If it RV's today I will GLADLY eat my words. But I can be 99.9% sure that will NOT happen.

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:09 am

Mooncricket wrote:

For the love of Pete!!!

Well ya know what txlpe2005, some of you people are "unfriggin unbelievable" as well. The only person giving people like True Grit a podium to stand on are Okie and his sources. If one thing he's predicted actually comes to fruition then we'll eat our words, but so far EVERY SINGLE WEEK HE HAS PREDICTED THE RV... HAVE YOU CASHED IN YET? HAVE YOU? I'm so sick and tired of all the BS about this being done, when there is NOTHING to stand on. And yet you people get on here and say we have no right to be upset. Well you know what, I'm upset and so are a lot of people. This is public forum and plenty of people come here for information, and when OKIE stands up and says EVERYTHING IS DONE and NOTHING happens, we feel slighted. And since its a public forum, we have that right. Ya know, some other sites have called him out for receiving commission for all the dinar that people rush and buy after his big posts. I'm beginning to think that just might be the case after MONTHS and MONTHS of the same prediction week after week. And yet, all of the mods and Okie butt-kissers will get on here and act like we're SATAN for saying this, yet I ask you, still, WHERE IS THE RV??? Yes, monday isn't over, but why do you think today will be any different from the other 50+ times he's been SURE it would happen. I remember the day when he said he was finished posting and we'd never see him again because it was done done done and nothing could change it. If you don't like what this says, take all of your own advice and don't read it. Otherwise, give some solid proof that ANY of this holds any water.

EXACTLY...... excellent post.

CULTLEADER3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooncricket Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:30 am

At least you have sense, Cultleader3

Mooncricket

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:34 am

Mooncricket wrote:At least you have sense, Cultleader3

Yeah..the sad thing is you and me both will end up getting banned for telling the truth. The truth is a bad and/or negative thing around here.... and they will not tolerate it.

CULTLEADER3

Back to top Go down

Post by muffintops11 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Last edited by muffintops11 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

muffintops11

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsWaterBoy Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 pm

So, let me get this straight! I guess that since I have never seen any intel that you have brought to any forum, you are not a contributor, just a complainer. If you were getting a free hot meal, you would be complaining of the paper plates, plastic forks and that you don't like the food!

Try spending hours actually doing your own discoveries, attempt to screen out the unlikely or biased article to find something useful that Might apply to the RV, then take the time to stick you neck out and post something constructive. THEN YOU MIGHT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE A COMPLAINER on a forum that you didn't create, didn't pay for and aren't accountable for.

I suggest that you have shown that FOR YOU this site is a waste of your precious time.

Please take the first exit and don't let the door hit you in the A_S!

BTW just what part of this group do you appreciate?
GWB

Mooncricket wrote:

For the love of Pete!!!

GodsWaterBoy

http://drink.purifyingh2o.com/?c=uses-videos#c=uses-videos

Back to top Go down

Post by txlpe2005 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Muffintop, Cultleader and Mooncricket..

Seriously, Yea, I saw on the 16th where Okie said it would go worldwide MONDAY MORNING. I can read just like you. I don't believe he ever said HOW it would go worldwide, or when it would SHOW Worldwide. Every other Guru has also said MONDAY just like Okie has.. but you find it necessary to come here and bash Okie? What intel to you have to bring to the table other than bashing intel some are gathering to try and make our journey brighter?

I agree, Okie, just like other gurus have been wrong or got bad intel many times in the past. Those people who hang on every word a guru posts are idiots just like those who find it necessary to bash every word Okie says. Do I praise, honr and revere Okie.. heck no, he is a man just like I am. He is and can be wrong just like the rest of us.

Since you find it necessary to come here and slam Okie and anyone who has anything positive to say about what is going on... what negatives to do you have to say about other Gurus or moronic sounding idiots like True Grit who thinks he is being funny with that BS accent he is typing on here..

Here is a thought for ya True Grit and your faithful followers like Muffin, Cult and Moon... Think about this cause it is truely directed at you..

"It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

txlpe2005

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:36 pm

For the love of Pete!!!

Its obvious that you CANT read.

CULTLEADER3

Back to top Go down

Post by txlpe2005 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 pm

CULTLEADER3 wrote:

For the love of Pete!!!

I was hoping you would respond.. LOL.. yea, I looked up what you posted AFTER you posted and read it... See, I can do some research and find what others have said. So, I stand corrected from my previous post because of RESEARCH.. Thanks for giving me the avenue of research..

Oh, in case you CANT read.. I was being nice with my thank you instead of being a perpetual sarcastic a$$ like you.. Here is some reaserach for you.. Dictionary.Com will give you the definition for perpetual, sarcastic and a$$.. go reasearch their meaning!!

txlpe2005

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:42 pm

txlpe2005 wrote:
Seriously, Yea, I saw on the 16th where Okie said it would go worldwide MONDAY MORNING.

So which is it? You didnt see it...you did see it? Are you practicing on becoming the next "guru"? Laughing

CULTLEADER3

Back to top Go down

Post by CULTLEADER3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:45 pm

txlpe2005 wrote:
CULTLEADER3 wrote:

For the love of Pete!!!

I was hoping you would respond.. LOL.. yea, I looked up what you posted AFTER you posted and read it... See, I can do some research and find what others have said. So, I stand corrected from my previous post because of RESEARCH.. Thanks for giving me the avenue of research..

Oh, in case you CANT read.. I was being nice with my thank you instead of being a perpetual sarcastic a$$ like you.. Here is some reaserach for you.. Dictionary.Com will give you the definition for perpetual, sarcastic and a$$.. go reasearch their meaning!!

OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh you told me. GO FVCK yourself.

CULTLEADER3

Back to top Go down

Post by b4emus42 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Moon & Cult,
Would you two kindly take it some place else.
Okie is just the messenger ( can you read)
Why must you clutter up the boards with your bashing??
STOP already no one needs your opinions. ( just give us your good Intel)
Go OKIE GO RV

b4emus42

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum