Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE)

+19
prophet1036
insguy
ghosthunter
hubby
dmv1455
Sgt. Merritt
Angustura
therealbutterfly
DINARSMACK
greenlight
fpark121
vette60
tcdinar
Psalm85:13
Alchemist
cammielucky
Thewanderingjew
darjohn
Drugger
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 Empty Re: CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE)

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 pm

I have listened and no one can convince me it CANT happen. Its just everyone THEORY on why it wont. Show me someone that will GUARANTEE me that it wont lop and will be at a $3+ rate and I am good to go. Cuz if they are wrong, they have to pay me my $3+ per dinar lol Til then, I cant completely dismiss the fact that they can or might lop. If you keep your mind open to all possibilities, you wont get disappointed. Wink

therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 Empty Re: CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE)

Post by DINARSMACK Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:21 pm

ghosthunter wrote:THERE WILL BE NO LOP!!!!! First of all, it would be economic suicide for Iraq. Imagine if we were told that the gov. would remove 2 zeros from our $100 and it would only be worth $1. Pretty bad idea, huh? They will NOT devalue their own money. When they say "remove the three zeros", they only mean they are going to remove currency that have 3 zeros on them! If they (and we) still have notes that have 25,000 (or larger) on them, are STILL worth 25,000 IQD, no matter what the exchange rates are. We did the same thing with our larger bills. We (the US) no longer circulates $1,000 bills, $5,000 bills, $10,000 bills, etc. Some of us may still have such large bills as a collector's item, but if we were to take it to a bank and deposit it, the bank would still credit us $1,000 and then they'd send that bill to the Treasury who would then give the bank credit for $1,000. They are simply going to issue, just like us, bills that have 100 IQD and less on them. AND they are going to issue coins. These new bills and coins would be virtually WORTHLESS if they did not indeed REVALUE their money. So...

chillout

I WAS TRYING TO GIVE THEM A PLACE TO GO TO SEE THERE WILL BE NO "LOP".... BUT I LIKE YOUR WAY OF SAYING IT ALSO !!! AGREE 100 %..... END THE LOP FEARS !! shame
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:24 pm

ghosthunter wrote:THERE WILL BE NO LOP!!!!! First of all, it would be economic suicide for Iraq. Imagine if we were told that the gov. would remove 2 zeros from our $100 and it would only be worth $1. Pretty bad idea, huh? They will NOT devalue their own money. When they say "remove the three zeros", they only mean they are going to remove currency that have 3 zeros on them! If they (and we) still have notes that have 25,000 (or larger) on them, are STILL worth 25,000 IQD, no matter what the exchange rates are. We did the same thing with our larger bills. We (the US) no longer circulates $1,000 bills, $5,000 bills, $10,000 bills, etc. Some of us may still have such large bills as a collector's item, but if we were to take it to a bank and deposit it, the bank would still credit us $1,000 and then they'd send that bill to the Treasury who would then give the bank credit for $1,000. They are simply going to issue, just like us, bills that have 100 IQD and less on them. AND they are going to issue coins. These new bills and coins would be virtually WORTHLESS if they did not indeed REVALUE their money. So...

chillout

You clearly dont understand what a redomination is. Not trying to be a jerk but I have stated how it doesnt LOSE value at all. Turkey and Romania did the same thing and all it is is a basic accounting change. Nothing more. If you take away super big notes and replace them with smaller notes, its easier to do transactions. When a redom happens, all things change. So before you were paid 25,000 an hour and now you are paid 25 an hour. Same value, just the denomination changed. If its a straight lop then its all just even. Personally I dont think they will just straight redom/lop since they have too much wealth behind their money. But they dont have enough to back a high rate without some sort of adjustment to the m2. JMHO

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:
Alchemist wrote:"Alchemist,...
We are truly trying to understanding WHY your take on it is 100% correct. All respect given for any answers provided. We are just trying to think positive along with the rest of you all."

I was only espousing the meaning behind an article and what a rd would mean to us. I do not know the future. I only feel that people should not be blindsided. Anything could happen. Never have I maintained that I am 100 percent correct. As humans we are all fallible. We need to try to make the best of any situation. Wether it rv's or rd's, I am thankful for all that I have learned and the friends I have made. I count my blessings every day and am thankful for them. Later on, I would like to share an inspirational story about how mistakes can be gold mines. Don't listen to me, take the info and do your own due diligence. You are all best qualified to decide what is best for you.

MY PHRASE FROM MY POST..."If Rich Queen or anyone from the Call Squad would be so kind to comment on our post, that would be so great. We are truly trying to understanding WHY your take on it is 100% correct. All respect given for any answers provided. We are just trying to think positive along with the rest of you all."

OH I AM SORRY YOU THOUGHT I WAS REFERRING TO "YOU" when I made that post...I was REFERRING TO RICH QUEEN, CALL SQUAD, ANY GURUS really...but I see when re-reading the post how you might have thought I had switched back to YOU since I was initially addressing your reply and thanking you for it...sorry for any confusion caused!!!

No problem. Just wanted to make it clear that I am no guru and often wrong, part of the human condition. I used to think that hiding my errors was necessary, now I know acknowledging them is a strength. Thank you for the reply.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:35 pm

hubby wrote:several things you have not brought up which will be the determining factor is the amount of dinar other countries have for services and product delivered to iraq over the past few years. Believe me China , Great Briton and the United States will not allow the money to be devalved to where the 25000 dinar bill and a 25 dinar bill has the same value. You can believe what you want but the value of a dinar is the value of a dinar, whether it be 25000, 10000, 5000, or any of the smaller bills. A dinar is worth a dinar Kinda of makes me feel that you guys may be the pumpers to get everyone to say oh well lets just give our dinars back, they are worthless. Your whole theory is crapola

I had a legitmate question if you read the ENTIRE TOPIC POST AND I posted BOTH explanations!!! so if that is PUMPING?!! by giving BOTH sides of the scenario then what do you call yourself? The guy acting like he is pissed at the people providing possible scenarios to convince everyone to keep their dinar since we are supposedly trying to get them to give it back?! Come on...this is supposed to be a legitimate site where you can DISCUSS what ALL is being stated and decipher and filter it all out...I am an investor just like the rest but I dont want to sleep on rainbows and fairy dust clouds if the reality is that my investment will simply break even or raise a little..I prefer to know all potential scenarios up front so there is no unnecessary surprise or heavy let down... Would appreciate it if you would keep your accusations off the post and merely comment with facts or opinions on the topic at hand and not lash at the members
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:49 pm

There are a number of CBI news reports that tells us of the removal of 3 zeros (LOP) and the introduction of a new currency (lower denoms).
I am providing a number of links starting with this one:

http://www.daralhayat.com/portalarticlendah/292995

Pay close attention to the next to the last paragraph where we read how it will be experientially. For those who buy and sell using the dinar, it will "not be felt by the citizens", telling us that there will be no difference between the value of the current 3-zero notes and the value of the new non 3-zero notes (lower denoms). This is further clarified by the last sentence in that same paragraph. It tells us that the customer can purchase a given item using either the current 3-zero notes or by using the new non 3-zero notes where 1000 of the current notes will equal 1 of the new notes.
This tells us in no uncertain terms that when they RV and introduce the new currency, the RV will be 1000 times higher for the new currency than for the current 3-zero currency. The idea that the RV will not be felt by the Iraqi citizen implies that the actual value of what they hold in their hands will not change - IE: current currency=.00086 and new currency=.86

Here are a number of other news reports coming out of the CBI to further justify what I have been saying:

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/redenomination/
http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html
http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html
http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-65688-Iraq%E2%80%99s-Central-Bank-to-delete-zeros-from-Iraqi-currency..html
http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2011/07/05/new-dinars-for-old/
http://alrayy.com/27689.htm

There is also a news report that was posted in this forum that I have not seen the original, so you can take it for what it's worth:
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t1962-dinar-regain-glory-and-coins-in-our-pockets-soon

Notice this line: And that "the level of the local currency will evolve during the next five years, according to the structure established by the Central Bank, which will address the economic gap of the part."
This tells us they will gradually increase the value over a period of 5 years. The intent is to have a value of at least what it was pre-war, which was 3.22. According to this, within the next 5 years it will gradually increase to that value.
Imagine if you can someone purchasing a new TV for say 500,000 dinar (about $430) on a Monday. On Tuesday the RV occurs. Even at an 86 cent RV of the 3 zero notes, it won't take long for this person to realize he just spent $430,000 for that TV. If you think they rioted when the dinar lost value in 2003, imagine the rioting that will occur if this takes place!! The government will fall within hours or at best, within a few days.
And if you really believe that Iraq is going to RV for their own people 1000 times less than non citizens then consider this...
All dinar has to eventually go back to the CBI for final exchange. They are the ones who determine the rate. They will not look at it and say - O, this comes from America. We will exchange for 1000 times what we give our own people for". If you really believe this, then well.. I just don't know.
Not only is what I have just said possible - it is exactly what is coming out of the CBI and is what makes the most reasonable sense...
And one more thing. If they RV'd as the Gurus claim - let's say 4.00 to make is easy math - can yiou possibly imagine a new government and country just starting out fresh and new all of a sudden being worth 120 trillion dollars (seeing they have 30 trillion dinar in circulation) ? I mean really??
Just think about it reasonably and logically and not with 'wealth colored' glasses.

Last edited by greenlight on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 am

greenlight wrote:There are a number of CBI news reports that tells us of the removal of 3 zeros (LOP) and the introduction of a new currency (lower denoms).

Pay close attention to the next to the last paragraph where we read how it will be experientially. For those who buy and sell using the dinar, it will "not be felt by the citizens", telling us that there will be no difference between the value of the current 3-zero notes and the value of the new non 3-zero notes (lower denoms). This is further clarified by the last sentence in that same paragraph. It tells us that the customer can purchase a given item using either the current 3-zero notes or by using the new non 3-zero notes where 1000 of the current notes will equal 1 of the new notes.
This tells us in no uncertain terms that when they RV and introduce the new currency, the RV will be 1000 times higher for the new currency than for the current 3-zero currency. The idea that the RV will not be felt by the Iraqi citizen implies that the actual value of what they hold in their hands will not change - IE: current currency=.00086 and new currency=.86

Here are a number of other news reports coming out of the CBI to further justify what I have been saying:

http://www.rferl.org/content/iraq_said_planning_currency_overhaul_redenomination/24245867.html
http://www.alsumaria.tv/en/Iraq-News/1-65688-Iraq%E2%80%99s-Central-Bank-to-delete-zeros-from-Iraqi-currency..html

There is also a news report that was posted in this forum that I have not seen the original, so you can take it for what it's worth:
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t1962-dinar-regain-glory-and-coins-in-our-pockets-soon

Notice this line: And that "the level of the local currency will evolve during the next five years, according to the structure established by the Central Bank, which will address the economic gap of the part."
This tells us they will gradually increase the value over a period of 5 years. The intent is to have a value of at least what it was pre-war, which was 3.22. According to this, within the next 5 years it will gradually increase to that value.
Imagine if you can someone purchasing a new TV for say 500,000 dinar (about $430) on a Monday. On Tuesday the RV occurs. Even at an 86 cent RV of the 3 zero notes, it won't take long for this person to realize he just spent $430,000 for that TV. If you think they rioted when the dinar lost value in 2003, imagine the rioting that will occur if this takes place!! The government will fall within hours or at best, within a few days.
And if you really believe that Iraq is going to RV for their own people 1000 times less than non citizens then consider this...
All dinar has to eventually go back to the CBI for final exchange. They are the ones who determine the rate. They will not look at it and say - O, this comes from America. We will exchange for 100 times what we give our own people for". If you really believe this, then well.. I just don't know.
Not only is what I have just said possible - it is exactly what is coming out of the CBI and is what makes the most reasonable sense...
And one more thing. If they RV'd as the Gurus claim - let's say 4.00 to make is easy math - can yiou possibly imagine a new government and country just starting out fresh and new all of a sudden being worth 120 trillion dollars (seeing they have 30 trillion dinar in circulation) ? I mean really??
Just think about it reasonably and logically and not with 'wealth colored' glasses.

Thank you for your post. This is also as I have been understanding all the documented info I have been reading and yet the gurus keep explaining it differently so I have typed out example after example to play out their scenarios and then the documents scenarios against that to get others to explain it the guru way or a way that seemed plausible with different angles...I think we were all hoping for the $.10-.25 for an rv way back when and now with the lop looming before us it will only be a small gain vs the much larger one we had all hoped for...Will keep a finger or two crossed for the guru side simply because it is fun to think about being totally debt in one fell swoop lol, but God provides daily for our needs and will continue to do so and He does not need the non-lop rv to do it! Thanks again for posting ...this topic has turned into 4 pages!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Joey: More on Zeros, and whats goin on in banking

We read an article the other night that dealt with the 500 and 1,000 dinars and Many didn’t understand one sentence that said something about ‘the Iraqi local currency will evolve during the next 5 years according to the structure established by the CBI’. Don’t all currencies evolve? Mr Shabibi had a 5 year plan to bring the banks to the point where they are now, which is ready! Shabibi said that June 30 was a deadline and an anniversary date for the next few years. They have told us that they would raise the capital in the bank by 50-100 million dinars every year. He has a plan and he will be working that plan for the next five years. Does that mean the money is not going to RV? No, of course, not, it just means he’s looking 5 years down the road.

He knows the power of his money, and when he does RV it will be based on a managed float and the guidelines of the IMF for two years. After that point, he can RV as many times as he wants, and when you think of them becoming the most wealthy nation in this world, even richer than Dubai in the next 10 years, even if his RV now would be as high as $5 dollars, do you not think his currency could be worth $12+ in five years or so? He knows this, he knows the power of his money, and he know the process he has to travel in order to get to that point

The other point that was in this article says,

Iraqi Govt has denied holding any change in local currency this year to reduce inflation. That freaked some people out also. Why would this freak anyone out? 3% inflation is a very good thing for Mr. Shabibi. What are they telling us? That they don’t have to RV their currency…. because of a need to reduce inflation. That’s all that article is saying to us. But they do want to enter the world market, so they do need a stronger currency for that. People read this article and they got upset and I don’t understand? Shabibi and Selah are straight up telling you, “I don’t need to LOP.” Iraq has had very stable inflation at 3% for a sustained period of time, I doubt there is another country in the world who can say that. Countries only LOP when they have a thousand percent hyper inflation, like they had in Brazil a few years ago. This is some of the best news we’ve heard….the CBI denying a need to RV because of inflation. She reads that part again, “Thank God, they don’t have inflation to battle.” Shabibi has done a great job.

Patriot: yea, it’s a non issue at this point in this community. It’s totally debunked. The LOP issue is dead forever for this Iraqi event. This article reinforces yesterday’s call conversation. Listen to the replay." clip from call squad on 8-3-11

Here is their explanation again yet I also just read a currency hound news post from one of the moderators postings and it stays AGAIN that they ARE LOPing...hmmm so much opposite info being thrown back and forth...anyone have anything as of 8-4 yet?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Here is the post link from Duckyboy he put out this morning from Currency Newshound..

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t2102-cbi-announces-completion-of-plan-to-remove-zeros-from-currency-reprint-30-trillion-dinars

Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Joey is mistaken on his thought of LOP's only in super high inflation. Turkey was down to about 10% in 2004 and then 8% in 2005. Romania was down to 9% when they redominated. Normally countries get their inflation down low THEN redom. Opposite of what the gurus claim. Its easy to find this info so never take anyone's comments as fact. :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:00 pm

Yes I agree with what you are saying too realbutterfly...I just keep updating this topic so hopefully others will see that the guru intel coming in and news intel even as of 8-3-11 are the exact opposite in explanation at this point...Wish we were wrong =-)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:05 pm

My post wasnt directed towards you, you seem to grasp finding out info for yourself quite well. Nice to see someone who isnt just following what is said without questioning things :-)

People just tend to repeat what they are told without doing any research on their own. Maybe its just our society now, we just want others to do all the work for us. LOL! All I know is I was brought up to question everything so its my nature to dig in to find truth, whether or not I like the answer. :-(
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:My post wasnt directed towards you, you seem to grasp finding out info for yourself quite well. Nice to see someone who isnt just following what is said without questioning things :-)

People just tend to repeat what they are told without doing any research on their own. Maybe its just our society now, we just want others to do all the work for us. LOL! All I know is I was brought up to question everything so its my nature to dig in to find truth, whether or not I like the answer. :-(

EXACTLY! I have tried to investigate everything since I started and as the changes in iraq have become more and more frequent and all pointing toward its currency, I really started digging and everything I dug up was the opposite of what is being explained...as much as I didnt want it to be lol...I want facts not fairy tales...I even dug until I could figure out HOW the Fed (not the US Treasury) who is holding the traded currency from way back when, would still come out ahead when this all takes place when us little folk wont and from what I could dig up..their agreement is to help pull out the large currency & destroy it, and black oil is the payment in return SO in a nutshell, they fair quite well...the US Treasury somehow gets its take due to the interest being paid monthly in treasury bills to Iraq and well...we know the rest of the story as we understand it at this point in the venture....still holding onto my dinar because if I can break even versus just lose all the way around right now, that's my goal.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:Joey: More on Zeros, and whats goin on in banking

We read an article the other night that dealt with the 500 and 1,000 dinars and Many didn’t understand one sentence that said something about ‘the Iraqi local currency will evolve during the next 5 years according to the structure established by the CBI’. Don’t all currencies evolve? Mr Shabibi had a 5 year plan to bring the banks to the point where they are now, which is ready! Shabibi said that June 30 was a deadline and an anniversary date for the next few years. They have told us that they would raise the capital in the bank by 50-100 million dinars every year. He has a plan and he will be working that plan for the next five years. Does that mean the money is not going to RV? No, of course, not, it just means he’s looking 5 years down the road.

Iraqi Govt has denied holding any change in local currency this year to reduce inflation. That freaked some people out also. Why would this freak anyone out? 3% inflation is a very good thing for Mr. Shabibi. What are they telling us? That they don’t have to RV their currency…. because of a need to reduce inflation.
Patriot: yea, it’s a non issue at this point in this community. It’s totally debunked. The LOP issue is dead forever for this Iraqi event. This article reinforces yesterday’s call conversation. Listen to the replay." clip from call squad on 8-3-11

Here is their explanation again yet I also just read a currency hound news post from one of the moderators postings and it stays AGAIN that they ARE LOPing...hmmm so much opposite info being thrown back and forth...anyone have anything as of 8-4 yet?

Amazing.. simply amazing. As to the 5 year part... they neglected to add the rest of the sentence - the part that said "which will address the economic gap of the part". This is very important in that it tells us that is will be a gradual change over 5 years in order to fill the economic gap from whewre they are to where they want to be.
And he's right about Iraq not needing to RV. They now have $%30 billion worth of dinar plus $250 billion in DFI funds. With an annual budget of $90 billion, they can last nearly 3 years unless they increase the budget later - which they will most likely do.
As to the LOP being dead forever? And is he pointing to "yesterday's call conversation" as proof?? Really??
We shall see. Seems the CBI disagrees with him on that.

And just for the record, I whole-heartedly believe they will RV. They have said so too many times for it not to be so. But, if we believe them about the RV, they why do we not believe them about the so-called LOP? They speak of that more often than an RV.
And just so we all know.. Shabbi has said numerous times they are doing the removing of the 3 zeros because of the high inflation.
Many of us on this forum look at the current inflation trend, but fail to see that there was a massive rise in inflation in 2003 - remember that? That's what Shabbibi is talking about. He is RD/RVing because of the 2003 rise, not this year..
Oh, and about the part that Shabbibi denied "any change in local currency this year to reduce inflation", read the whole article. Shabbibi is telling the questioner that they have not this year made any changes in the currency due to inflation. He is NOT saying anything about the remainder of the year. He is only pointing to so far this year.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:34 pm

greenlight wrote:
Psalm85:13 wrote:Joey: More on Zeros, and whats goin on in banking

Iraqi Govt has denied holding any change in local currency this year to reduce inflation. That freaked some people out also. Why would this freak anyone out? 3% inflation is a very good thing for Mr. Shabibi. What are they telling us? That they don’t have to RV their currency…. because of a need to reduce inflation.

Amazing.. simply amazing. As to the 5 year part... they neglected to add the rest of the sentence - the part that said "which will address the economic gap of the part". This is very important in that it tells us that is will be a gradual change over 5 years in order to fill the economic gap from whewre they are to where they want to be.
And he's right about Iraq not needing to RV. They now have $%30 billion worth of dinar plus $250 billion in DFI funds. With an annual budget of $90 billion, they can last nearly 3 years unless they increase the budget later - which they will most likely do.
As to the LOP being dead forever? And is he pointing to "yesterday's call conversation" as proof?? Really??
We shall see. Seems the CBI disagrees with him on that.

And just for the record, I whole-heartedly believe they will RV. They have said so too many times for it not to be so. But, if we believe them about the RV, they why do we not believe them about the so-called LOP? They speak of that more often than an RV.
And just so we all know.. Shabbi has said numerous times they are doing the removing of the 3 zeros because of the high inflation.
Many of us on this forum look at the current inflation trend, but fail to see that there was a massive rise in inflation in 2003 - remember that? That's what Shabbibi is talking about. He is RD/RVing because of the 2003 rise, not this year..
Oh, and about the part that Shabbibi denied "any change in local currency this year to reduce inflation", read the whole article. Shabbibi is telling the questioner that they have not this year made any changes in the currency due to inflation. He is NOT saying anything about the remainder of the year. He is only pointing to so far this year.

Yes I agree I believe they WILL RV and WILL LOP all together which means we break even or profit some as they slowly raise the rate back up...if they RV and no LOP everyone in IRAQ & US are millionares and if they LOP and no RV it will destroy their economy so the common sense observation is both at the same time with a gradual increase over time and no one becomes instantly rich....wish I was wrong...hope I am wrong...this is just my researched speculation/opinion at this point
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:37 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:My post wasnt directed towards you, you seem to grasp finding out info for yourself quite well. Nice to see someone who isnt just following what is said without questioning things :-)

Thanks for clarifying, Butterfly, but not to worry. I didn't really think it was aimed at me. And I agree with you 100%. I remember when I was in my 8th grade World History class. Our highly intelligent teacher walked up and down the aisles in our room and said to us that the most important thing we could learn from her was how to think (and research) for ourselves. She said, "For most of you, if I stuck a copy of the Communist Manifesto in the middle of the Bible, you would believe it lock, stock and barrel." I was a aware at the time that she made this statement for effect, and she made a great point, one that I have tried to diligently follow my entire life. Fortunately, I grew up with a father who encourage the same independent thinking and who was open to discuss any thoughts. Always question. Never assume.
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:43 pm

* The CBI’s plan for reducing the Iraqi dinar
August 4th, 2011 11:33 am · Posted in NEWS (Iraq & World Currency)
The oil wealth and progress of the
proceeds of abundant, secure the cover of the national currency with the Iraqi
dinar has become one of the strongest currencies in the Middle East.

The central bank has the
distribution of foreign exchange reserves in a basket of currencies like the
dollar and the pound sterling and the Japanese yen as well as its reserve of
gold so that the cover of the Iraqi dinar remains strong, regardless of
fluctuations in the currency market.

Until the early eighties was the Iraqi dinar
equivalent of more than three dollars U.S., but the damage to the Iraqi economy
since the invasion of Kuwait at this time 21 years ago and subsequent wars and
international sanctions, ensured all
firing runaway inflation destroyed the value of the Iraqi dinar so that the
price now spent more than a thousand dinars to the dollar.

Coupled with the erosion of the
value of the currency and banking financial difficulties and administrative and
accounting are still different, especially in trade and handle daily
cash.

Faced with this situation since the
central bank decided early in 2010 a plan to drop three zeros from the Iraqi
currency nominal and pave the way for a gradual procedure that preserves the
purchasing power and prevent the exposure of the Iraqi market to the economic
turmoil hurt consumers.

Radio Free Iraq adviser met with the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, who reviewed
the falling value of the Iraqi dinar, referring to the deletion of zeros is part
of a project to reform the management of the national currency.

The Chancellor said Mohammed Saleh, the burden posed by the mass cash payment
system, as reflected in the revenue budget figures, for example, trillions.
Mohammed Saleh pointed out that the
draft dropping zeros from Iraqi dinar is based on optimistic forecasts the
prospects for the development of the Iraqi economy in the coming
period.

He revealed the central bank adviser
said the bank plans to return to the coin because of their preferences on paper
currency, especially from small groups that are not worth the trouble worth
dealing with.

Mohammed Saleh refused to set a date
to launch new dinar, saying that the management reform of the national currency
a strategic project, but stressed that the central bank will be within a month
of the implementation of an integrated plan to the Cabinet the last word in this
regard.

Expert in the Ministry of Finance Crescent Miller predicted that the result
in the deletion of zeros from lower inflation, noting that countries such as
Turkey and Brazil prior to Iraq in this area.

Miller noted the characteristics of
the new currency trading is expected after this procedure, including the
adoption of the three languages ​​are Arabic, Kurdish and English, only the
symbols of civilization and to prevent the use of pictures of any
official.

The expert in the Ministry of
Finance on the conviction that the process of replacing the currency will be
smooth, especially as the old currency will remain in circulation alongside the
new currency of time to allow a gradual withdrawal of steps does not affect the
daily exchanges.

Economic analyst, Basil Jamil Antoine ruled economy is affected by changing
money, but called for an awareness campaign to prepare public opinion and to the
logistical procedures in financial institutions involved.

One benefit of the consumer citizen
is expected to result directly delete the zeros of the possibility of using
vending machines that are still unknown in Iraq because of the technical and
practical difficulties in the mobilization of these ATMs in Iraqi dinars
now.

LINK

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 am

From DinarGuru.com:

8-8-2011 Guru Kaperoni article quotes, "The
cancellation will not affect at all the zeros in the
value of the dinar " If that does not clear the
LOP air, i dont know what would, here is
another, "Purchasing power will not change ",
they are sayin, some countries do this, but
we are not. This is going to be a substancial
reward for all investors.

There's gonna be a lot of rich common folk in Iraq then, with all those 25K notes. Maybe they will stop fighting if it rv's soon....

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:14 am

Alchemist wrote:From DinarGuru.com:

There's gonna be a lot of rich common folk in Iraq then, with all those 25K notes. Maybe they will stop fighting if it rv's soon....

Yes this where I end up everytime I consider the theory they give about no lop and only rv .. Even a small rv... How do they handle all the Iraq citizens now being instantly wealthy?! I am not bashing the provided chats ... I just wish someone in these chats would ask this question and someone provide their view on this exact question!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:24 am

Yes this where I end up everytime I consider the theory they give about no lop and only rv .. Even a small rv... How do they handle all the Iraq citizens now being instantly wealthy?! I am not bashing the provided chats ... I just wish someone in these chats would ask this question and someone provide their view on this exact question!

I will be candid. Where does one's critical thinking go and why. When the logical meaning of speech, or numbers is bent to support a view based from an article that opposes that view, it is a delusion.

There is something that the Lord has put on my heart to speak about, and I have not found the right place, well here it is, it's a little story of a guru chat...

A lady calls in, tells her situation. She got on this rollercoaster hoping to do something good, with the blessing of the Lord. Well, she took repeated statements of such urgency, such as we have seen recently, and purchased dinar. Not sure if it was the hard currency or reserves, but she bought. She had bills, rent, etc...She bought. Why wouldn't she? It was a sure thing the next day, the next weekend, the next week, the week after that and so on. But she knew she was going to be alright because, as she was told, this was the blessing the Lord had for his people. She is now living in a car with two kids.

Where does personal responsibility start and stop on the part of the recipients of the intel and the intel givers? I don't care if this gets me booted, someone has to say it (it's been nice being here if I don't see you all again). Every dinar website that has banners and popups is most likely making a revenue. The more folks, the more hits. So to say that a guru receives no compensation is not likely true. Folks who go and get a following, perhaps they have a radio show, will likely use that for all it is worth. There is nothing wrong with this. It is capitalism and industry at its finest. At least somebody is making money from this at the present time. But to use that authority wrecklessly, without due regard for folks less savy, well we all have to answer to somebody.

And that poor mother, she is to blame for her own decisions. Sure the folks felt bad for her, but were any willing to help her get stabilized - I don't know. And the folks always clamoring for the next date and rate, for ever more bombastic intel, how's a guru ever gonna keep you happy? Then the complaints about the feel good message not living up to the expectation.

We are all to blame at some level, for what happens to the weakest of us, even me as I am part of this community. I have encouraged many friends to purchase, some could probably use the cash instead right now. What are we here for and what the heck are we doing? I think it's time that we stepped back a little bit, looked at each other with open eyes, take greater responsibility for ourselves and the lives of others. If someone doesn't like what you say, or vica versa, so what? If any feathers get ruffled, it's usually one's own mites that do it.

This is a risky investment. If anybody tells you different, have them guarantee a revalue. We're adults here. You don't get a million for one-thousand dollars if it wasn't. No one here is a licensed investment advisor, unless otherwise indicated. All that is shared by anybody (guru or investor) is for informational purposes only. There are no guarantees, warranties, or the implication of any such thing. We each need to do our own diligence and encourage our listeners to use caution and do the same. All the dinar in the world won't wash stains off our souls, but it may cause a few spots if we let it...
My mind goes back to the woman with two kids who is now homeless.

Good night and God bless!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:25 am

Alchemist wrote:

I will be candid. Where does one's critical thinking go and why. When the logical meaning of speech, or numbers is bent to support a view based from an article that opposes that view, it is a delusion.

There is something that the Lord has put on my heart to speak about, and I have not found the right place, well here it is, it's a little story of a guru chat...

A lady calls in, tells her situation. She got on this rollercoaster hoping to do something good, with the blessing of the Lord. Well, she took repeated statements of such urgency, such as we have seen recently, and purchased dinar. Not sure if it was the hard currency or reserves, but she bought. She had bills, rent, etc...She bought. Why wouldn't she? It was a sure thing the next day, the next weekend, the next week, the week after that and so on. But she knew she was going to be alright because, as she was told, this was the blessing the Lord had for his people. She is now living in a car with two kids.

Where does personal responsibility start and stop on the part of the recipients of the intel and the intel givers? I don't care if this gets me booted, someone has to say it (it's been nice being here if I don't see you all again). Every dinar website that has banners and popups is most likely making a revenue. The more folks, the more hits. So to say that a guru receives no compensation is not likely true. Folks who go and get a following, perhaps they have a radio show, will likely use that for all it is worth. There is nothing wrong with this. It is capitalism and industry at its finest. At least somebody is making money from this at the present time. But to use that authority wrecklessly, without due regard for folks less savy, well we all have to answer to somebody.

And that poor mother, she is to blame for her own decisions. Sure the folks felt bad for her, but were any willing to help her get stabilized - I don't know. And the folks always clamoring for the next date and rate, for ever more bombastic intel, how's a guru ever gonna keep you happy? Then the complaints about the feel good message not living up to the expectation.

We are all to blame at some level, for what happens to the weakest of us, even me as I am part of this community. I have encouraged many friends to purchase, some could probably use the cash instead right now. What are we here for and what the heck are we doing? I think it's time that we stepped back a little bit, looked at each other with open eyes, take greater responsibility for ourselves and the lives of others. If someone doesn't like what you say, or vica versa, so what? If any feathers get ruffled, it's usually one's own mites that do it.

This is a risky investment. If anybody tells you different, have them guarantee a revalue. We're adults here. You don't get a million for one-thousand dollars if it wasn't. No one here is a licensed investment advisor, unless otherwise indicated. All that is shared by anybody (guru or investor) is for informational purposes only. There are no guarantees, warranties, or the implication of any such thing. We each need to do our own diligence and encourage our listeners to use caution and do the same. All the dinar in the world won't wash stains off our souls, but it may cause a few spots if we let it...

Thank you for this post. Its unpopular, but oftentimes its the unpopular views that are the morally straight ones.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Alchemist wrote:This is a risky investment. If anybody tells you different, have them guarantee a revalue. We're adults here. You don't get a million for one-thousand dollars if it wasn't. No one here is a licensed investment advisor, unless otherwise indicated. All that is shared by anybody (guru or investor) is for informational purposes only. There are no guarantees, warranties, or the implication of any such thing. We each need to do our own diligence and encourage our listeners to use caution and do the same. All the dinar in the world won't wash stains off our souls, but it may cause a few spots if we let it...

Alchemist~ I whole-heartedly agree with your statement above...This is a RISKY investment and as we convey to others the opportunity available, we should STRESS THE RISKY part. How unfortunate for this mother and two children even though it was poor judgement on her part, obviously her situation is very dire already or she would not have ended up without a home even with investing money she didnt really have as extra. I can see why she thought this quick-fix would be the answer possibly but we should never voluntarily put ourselves or others at risk like that. I think people get in the hype of the thought of be being instantaneously rich (we are all guilty at some point of this!) and look at it with bright and shiny eyes holding onto the rainbows end instead of taking a step back and being objective before monies are used. The wonderful thing about Christ is when we mess up or when others do something that affect us negatively, we can humble ourselves and call upon Him and He will lead guide and direct to make our paths straight again.....the road back may be painful but with Him by our side, we know we are going to be ok no matter what....I pray this mother and children are taken care of very quickly and that someone nearby will reach out and be His hands and provision for them to help her out to take care of her children while she takes steps to remedy her predicament. God is good and faithful and will never leave nor forsake us. And we ALL must take these chat rooms, intel, rumors, opinions, etc. and do our own research as well and never just take another's word for it. We must not lose sight of The Answer, our Provider as being our Ultimate Source...not this dinar. Thanks for being bold and posting Alchemist!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by prophet1036 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Psalm 85:13 - People also don't need to take on false responsibility. There are always going to be people who make stupid decisions or perhaps I should say unwise ones. You can't be responsible for everyone else's mistakes. I am referring to the people who run out and buy dinar or get into an investment that they probably have no business getting into.

prophet1036

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:41 pm

prophet1036 wrote:Psalm 85:13 - People also don't need to take on false responsibility. There are always going to be people who make stupid decisions or perhaps I should say unwise ones. You can't be responsible for everyone else's mistakes. I am referring to the people who run out and buy dinar or get into an investment that they probably have no business getting into.

Absolutely! One MUST take responsibility for one's actions...my hope was that in the interim of her assessing her situation that someone will step in and help the children that have unfortunately been affected. The right action is to sell her dinar back to a point that will provide the roof back over her head or whatever other means she must take to care for her children...My overall input though was to state that amazingly, no matter how much we may screw up, if we will STOP and turn back to Christ for help and take His lead vs our own, He will lead us back to a straight path...though painful it may be for a time...sorry for any confusion I may have caused...never meant that people should pick up burdens that are not meant to be carried by others..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:19 pm

I know nothing!

"The central bank adopted after 2003 a new mechanism to maintain the exchange rate of the dinar, is to create an auction foreign exchange to sell quantities of the dollar, resulting from the sale of oil in world markets, and transferred to the Development Fund for Iraq, which transforms in turn to the bank to sell in local currency, which helped to raise value of the dinar over the past years more than 2000 points...
They emphasized that the processes of replacement of the former currency operations were accompanied by a major corruption cost the Iraqi economy a lot. But the appearance of favor answer by saying that the process of replacing the currency in 2004, took place in exceptional circumstances, and the country under occupation and is administered by the Governor of an American civilian, and with this process was successful."

"...It was a very well thought out plan..."

Drugger wrote:CBI is preparing to replace the Iraqi currency after the cancellation of three zeros from Monetary value of the mass of the expected $26 billion
Posted: August 1, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND – Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Central bank, Central Bank of Iraq, Currency, Development Fund for Iraq, Economy of Iraq, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, List of banks in Iraq

Iraqi Central Bank announced the completion of the preparation of a plan to replace the current banknotes after the cancellation of three zeros, and include 30 trillion dinars (26 billion dollars), is the value of expected cash bloc, stressing that the timing will be determined by the government and parliament, Iraqi.

For his part, says the expert, the first in the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said in an interview with the newspaper “Life” of London, “Our problem lies in the current issue of the timing of replacement of the currency, they must choose a date suitable to implement the project without obstacles.”

Before, and the Central Bank announced its intention to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar, after suffering from inflation and the decline during the nineties the past by economic sanctions, its value has tumbled to become the world today, about 1120 dinars per dollar.

The central bank adopted after 2003 a new mechanism to maintain the exchange rate of the dinar, is to create an auction foreign exchange to sell quantities of the dollar, resulting from the sale of oil in world markets, and transferred to the Development Fund for Iraq, which transforms in turn to the bank to sell in local currency, which helped to raise value of the dinar over the past years more than 2000 points.

And as for the size of the money supply or the size of cash flow by more than 30 trillion Iraqi dinars, equivalent to $ 26 billion.

He said: “a system of cash transactions in Iraq, after 2003, it became Mdolra, any market deal dinar and the dollar both, and this means a mass of cash in circulation in the market but in foreign currency.”

Saleh continued: “We put in the accounts and that the Iraqi currency or cash block total traded home and that would be replaced after the cancellation of zeros will be in the range of 30 trillion dinars, but its value against foreign currencies will remain constant. Ie the Iraqi dinar exchange rate now would amount to 1,200 dinars per dollar one “.

In regard to the most important variables that will come after the lifting of zeros, between the appearance of the central bank solid plan to rearrange the currency to reduce the number of banknotes in circulation, and this is positive. Here, the payments system would be easier to Iraq.

Economists warned that the process of replacing the Iraqi currency after the lifting of zeros Schoppea operations by a major corruption due to structural inaccuracies of Iraqi banks.

They emphasized that the processes of replacement of the former currency operations were accompanied by a major corruption cost the Iraqi economy a lot. But the appearance of favor answer by saying that the process of replacing the currency in 2004, took place in exceptional circumstances, and the country under occupation and is administered by the Governor of an American civilian, and with this process was successful.

And sells the central bank through its daily auction, between 150 million and 190 million dollars a day to clients of private banks and financial companies, a large proportion of them go Khawwalat external payment transactions of foreign trade.

And confirms the expert’s central bank that the application of the new project to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar and the currency exchange, will be according to mechanisms scalable in the form of do not feel the citizens, are put quantities in the market and the withdrawal of which is maintained by the government banks of the block and replace it, and it remains only in the possession of the citizens of the trading day, and can make any transactions in both currencies for existing and new, what’s goods on the current price of 1000 dinars for example, a customer can give the seller the present paper the category of 1,000 dinars, as well as currency can give him a new category of one dinar.

http://bit.ly/o5OTBI

Hummmmm... My math skills are not putting me in a happy place right now.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:03 pm

I have no idea how it will turn out, this is a good thread to revisit. I will, however share a few things...

I don't know if they ever planned to RV/RI prior to lop. I don't know if this was an elaborate scheme to pull capital into Iraq for stabilization. I don't know if it was just kept to the elite, that it would have already happened and the Internet changed everything. I don't know that the 'delays' are to keep the influx of money into Iraq flowing. I don't know if because of us, they might actually see merit in such a plan. I just don't know...

I think our futures are built in the now, not on some future variable of when the RV happens. For what it's worth, I have an associate who is a diplomat that dines with The man. He did not know about IQD, but when I told him of it, he promptly purchased. Back in July, I emailed him and asked what his current impression of the IQD was. He never responded. If I see him in person sometime I can have a more candid conversation. I received the lack of response as a meassage. Who knows, maybe he missed my email. I don't like tapping my contacts for priviledged info. But, he bought IQD! I think many might have this in government, just in case the longshot pays off. Don't loose hope, but live your life...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Sage advice!

Happy Thanksgving to you Alchemist!

Thanks for trying to keep all grounded. ")

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 2245507099CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:28 pm

purpleskyz wrote:Sage advice!

Happy Thanksgving to you Alchemist!

Thanks for trying to keep all grounded. ")

No problem!
I have always tried to keep you grounded.
I have always tried to encourage you to what is truly important for you.
I have always tried to make it fun and educational.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:33 am

Well you do that very well! Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 2245507099CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarhog Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:42 am

funny, i havent seen any one of the gurus from adam montana to bondlady who always seems ro do well with articles post anything about this. looks to me like its a cut and dried statement. they are going to lift zeros by making a 25 k note a 25 note then move it up from there. how else can you read it?

Dinarhog

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:33 pm

Alchemist wrote:"Now lets say the CBI dropped the zeros without revaluing the exchange rate (theory behind the dreaded LOP). The 25000 note at the same exchange rate of $0.00086 would mean the 1,755,000 in dinar earnings he brought home yesterday would only be worth $1.50 not $1500.."

Fuzzy math?

1,755,000 old = 1,755 new

Old:
.00086 • 1,755,000 = 1,509.30
New
.86 • 1,755 = 1,509.30

The value remains the same.

Yep!

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) - Page 2 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:19 pm

[quote="greenlight"]There are a number of CBI news reports that tells us of the removal of 3 zeros (LOP) and the introduction of a new currency (lower denoms).

https://www.dinardaily.net/t1962-dinar-regain-glory-and-coins-in-our-pockets-soon

All dinar has to eventually go back to the CBI for final exchange. They are the ones who determine the rate. They will not look at it and say - O, this comes from America. We will exchange for 1000 times what we give our own people for". If you really believe this, then well.. I just don't know.
Just think about it reasonably and logically and not with 'wealth colored' glasses.[/quote]
these link date back almost 10 years that the best you can do

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum