Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE)

+19
prophet1036
insguy
ghosthunter
hubby
dmv1455
Sgt. Merritt
Angustura
therealbutterfly
DINARSMACK
greenlight
fpark121
vette60
tcdinar
Psalm85:13
Alchemist
cammielucky
Thewanderingjew
darjohn
Drugger
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) Empty CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE)

Post by Drugger Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:12 am

CBI is preparing to replace the Iraqi currency after the cancellation of three zeros from Monetary value of the mass of the expected $26 billion
Posted: August 1, 2011 by THE CURRENCY NEWSHOUND – Just Hopin in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Central bank, Central Bank of Iraq, Currency, Development Fund for Iraq, Economy of Iraq, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, List of banks in Iraq

Iraqi Central Bank announced the completion of the preparation of a plan to replace the current banknotes after the cancellation of three zeros, and include 30 trillion dinars (26 billion dollars), is the value of expected cash bloc, stressing that the timing will be determined by the government and parliament, Iraqi.

For his part, says the expert, the first in the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said in an interview with the newspaper “Life” of London, “Our problem lies in the current issue of the timing of replacement of the currency, they must choose a date suitable to implement the project without obstacles.”

Before, and the Central Bank announced its intention to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar, after suffering from inflation and the decline during the nineties the past by economic sanctions, its value has tumbled to become the world today, about 1120 dinars per dollar.

The central bank adopted after 2003 a new mechanism to maintain the exchange rate of the dinar, is to create an auction foreign exchange to sell quantities of the dollar, resulting from the sale of oil in world markets, and transferred to the Development Fund for Iraq, which transforms in turn to the bank to sell in local currency, which helped to raise value of the dinar over the past years more than 2000 points.

And as for the size of the money supply or the size of cash flow by more than 30 trillion Iraqi dinars, equivalent to $ 26 billion.

He said: “a system of cash transactions in Iraq, after 2003, it became Mdolra, any market deal dinar and the dollar both, and this means a mass of cash in circulation in the market but in foreign currency.”

Saleh continued: “We put in the accounts and that the Iraqi currency or cash block total traded home and that would be replaced after the cancellation of zeros will be in the range of 30 trillion dinars, but its value against foreign currencies will remain constant. Ie the Iraqi dinar exchange rate now would amount to 1,200 dinars per dollar one “.

In regard to the most important variables that will come after the lifting of zeros, between the appearance of the central bank solid plan to rearrange the currency to reduce the number of banknotes in circulation, and this is positive. Here, the payments system would be easier to Iraq.

Economists warned that the process of replacing the Iraqi currency after the lifting of zeros Schoppea operations by a major corruption due to structural inaccuracies of Iraqi banks.

They emphasized that the processes of replacement of the former currency operations were accompanied by a major corruption cost the Iraqi economy a lot. But the appearance of favor answer by saying that the process of replacing the currency in 2004, took place in exceptional circumstances, and the country under occupation and is administered by the Governor of an American civilian, and with this process was successful.

And sells the central bank through its daily auction, between 150 million and 190 million dollars a day to clients of private banks and financial companies, a large proportion of them go Khawwalat external payment transactions of foreign trade.

And confirms the expert’s central bank that the application of the new project to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar and the currency exchange, will be according to mechanisms scalable in the form of do not feel the citizens, are put quantities in the market and the withdrawal of which is maintained by the government banks of the block and replace it, and it remains only in the possession of the citizens of the trading day, and can make any transactions in both currencies for existing and new, what’s goods on the current price of 1000 dinars for example, a customer can give the seller the present paper the category of 1,000 dinars, as well as currency can give him a new category of one dinar.

http://bit.ly/o5OTBI

Hummmmm... My math skills are not putting me in a happy place right now.

Drugger

Back to top Go down

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) Empty FROM MY POST !!!!!!! THIS IS FOR IRAQ ONLY !!!!

Post by darjohn Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 am

They are saying it will be an exchange different then ours for just there citizens in country only. The citizens will exchange there big notes for small notes. So 25,000 will be exchanged for 25 dinars. or they are saying the local stores and shops will just adjust there rates, example is if they sell something for 1000 dinars they just drop three digits to equal one dinar. This does not have to do with us and when we exchange our dinars, just in country in IRAQ!!

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) Empty Re: CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE)

Post by Drugger Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 am

Darjohn.... I hope you are correct....
Otherwise, this looks like a "(L)arge (O)pen (P)it" to me. I really hope I'm wrong.
🇳🇴

Drugger

Back to top Go down

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) Empty Re: CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE)

Post by Thewanderingjew Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:37 pm

Yeah more and more the whole thing is starting to sound "Lopish". I know some people have adamantly stated that's not the case, but I've never seen proof otherwise. Much of what you read seems to point towards a so called lop.

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Bondlady helps quite a bit with these articles. Here is one I found from dinarrecaps. I don't think it is that exact one, but very similiar. http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/07/bondlady-saturday-morning-chat-7302011-from-a-ptr-forum-post-by-deanr.html

I quickly skimmed her site too and found this, but I think it may be the same. Asells pointed me in her direction, as she does a great job of breaking articles like this down for better understanding. Here's that link:

http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t6558-bondlady-saturday-morning-chat-7-30-2011

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:59 pm

darjohn wrote:They are saying it will be an exchange different then ours for just there citizens in country only. The citizens will exchange there big notes for small notes. So 25,000 will be exchanged for 25 dinars. or they are saying the local stores and shops will just adjust there rates, example is if they sell something for 1000 dinars they just drop three digits to equal one dinar. This does not have to do with us and when we exchange our dinars, just in country in IRAQ!!

"Saleh continued: “We put in the accounts and that the Iraqi currency or cash block total traded home and that would be replaced after the cancellation of zeros will be in the range of 30 trillion dinars, but its value against foreign currencies will remain constant. Ie the Iraqi dinar exchange rate now would amount to 1,200 dinars per one dollar.""

What do you think this pertains to? Why would Iraq screw its citizens and make the 'infidels rich? If it lops, IMO, this would be an example of a well orchestrated financial psyops enticing investors with get rich promises delivered by third party players. We have seen how dinarians have been pumped by those claiming special intel which has been less than accurate.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:10 pm

cammielucky wrote:Bondlady helps quite a bit with these articles. Here is one I found from dinarrecaps. I don't think it is that exact one, but very similiar. http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/07/bondlady-saturday-morning-chat-7302011-from-a-ptr-forum-post-by-deanr.html

I quickly skimmed her site too and found this, but I think it may be the same. Asells pointed me in her direction, as she does a great job of breaking articles like this down for better understanding. Here's that link:

http://www.bondladyscorner.com/t6558-bondlady-saturday-morning-chat-7-30-2011

For those of us who don't want to sign up there, can you copy post it here? Thanks! I would like to examine her interpretation.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm

That currency hound post is the same link i posted yesterday that coincided with another news article someone else posted.. Here is Hopin's take on the article ...
http://currencynewshound.wordpress.com/facebook-notes/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Thewanderingjew wrote:Yeah more and more the whole thing is starting to sound "Lopish". I know some people have adamantly stated that's not the case, but I've never seen proof otherwise. Much of what you read seems to point towards a so called lop.

Eww Eww We were at the beach (Eww) Everybody had matching towels (Eww) Somebody went under a lop (Eww) And there they saw iraq (Eww) The gurus said it wasn't a lop (Eww) Was iraq lobster (Eww) Aaaah iraq lobster Aaaah iraq lobster iraq-o-lobster Rock lo-o-obster Motion in the ocean (Ooh ah) His air hose broke (Hoo ah) Lots of trouble (Ooh ah) Lots of bubble (Hoo ah) He was in a jam (Ooh ah) He's in a giant clam! (Hoo ah) Rock, iraq lobster! (Aaaaaaaaah)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tcdinar Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 pm

darjohn wrote:They are saying it will be an exchange different then ours for just there citizens in country only. The citizens will exchange there big notes for small notes. So 25,000 will be exchanged for 25 dinars. or they are saying the local stores and shops will just adjust there rates, example is if they sell something for 1000 dinars they just drop three digits to equal one dinar. This does not have to do with us and when we exchange our dinars, just in country in IRAQ!!

I like many others hope they they are exchanging 25k notes and others with 3 zeros with an equal amount of 50's or 100's right? let's hope so! Smile

tcdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:50 pm

by Just Hopin on Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 9:44pm
"Lifting the Zero's" or "Raising the Zero's" simply means the CBI will create currency using smaller numbers similar to what we have here in the USA. 

It is presumed the CBI will ask Iraqi's to cash in their existing large note bills which will be exchanged for smaller currency notes such as a 10, 20, 50 etc.

Now..the math...
In the USA the US dollar will always be worth $1 however foreign currencies have exchange rates. 

If the dinar revalues tomorrow at $0.86 up to $4.00 that is the exchange rate either on the 25,000 note you have now..or a new currency note with 25 they may produce or may have already produce but waiting to put into circulation. 

Currently the exchange rate of the dinar is $0.00086 to the dollar. 

For example a typical Iraqi worker brings home the 1,755,000 per month in salary which is the equivalent of $1500/mo USD at the current exchange rate. (1,755,000 dinars x $0.00086 = $1,500 USD)

Now lets say the CBI dropped the zeros without revaluing the exchange rate (theory behind the dreaded LOP). The 25000 note at the same exchange rate of $0.00086 would mean the 1,755,000 in dinar earnings he brought home yesterday would only be worth $1.50 not $1500.

This would send Iraq into a tailspin and an economic collapse.

Redenomination without a revaluation of some kind would actually devalue the currency in my opinion. So it is my opinion an RV will be the initial step in their long term strategy.

If the CBI revalues its currency at an exchange rate of $0.86 upwards to $4.00 USD the Iraqi workers earnings from yesterday now becomes worth $1,500,000 to $7,000,000.

Another theory out there believes the removal of the zero's would be from the exchange rate itself. Meaning the currency exchange rate of $0.00086 would then become $0.86. Therefore the 25000 dinar note today would equate to $21.50 but after the zero's are removed the 25000 note would equate to $21,500. In turn the CBI would call in large notes and insert small notes into circulation.

There are going to be some negative theories out there as well as more positive theories however I believe the above theories make sense.( this is the link that I mentioned in my previous post about Hopin's opinion on his currency hound article)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:13 pm

"Now lets say the CBI dropped the zeros without revaluing the exchange rate (theory behind the dreaded LOP). The 25000 note at the same exchange rate of $0.00086 would mean the 1,755,000 in dinar earnings he brought home yesterday would only be worth $1.50 not $1500.."

Fuzzy math?

1,755,000 old = 1,755 new

Old:
.00086 • 1,755,000 = 1,509.30
New
.86 • 1,755 = 1,509.30

The value remains the same.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vette60 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm

If you listen to the call squad and read the plan for Iraq,written in 2003,you will get a better idea about what is happening.They only give true articles and explain them as well.Please be positive,it's almost over.[i]
vette60
vette60

Back to top Go down

Post by Thewanderingjew Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Alchemist wrote:"Now lets say the CBI dropped the zeros without revaluing the exchange rate (theory behind the dreaded LOP). The 25000 note at the same exchange rate of $0.00086 would mean the 1,755,000 in dinar earnings he brought home yesterday would only be worth $1.50 not $1500.."

Fuzzy math?

1,755,000 old = 1,755 new

Old:
.00086 • 1,755,000 = 1,509.30
New
.86 • 1,755 = 1,509.30

The value remains the same.

Makes sense. It almost makes MORE sense for them to "lop" the huge bills first, then let the value of the dinar increase (whether all at once or incrementally over time).

Thewanderingjew
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by fpark121 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:38 pm

7:25PM EDT: 0.0526 0.0521 (9,914.4697%) IQD/GBP (IQDGBP=X).
Let's Hope this holds... This is off of Yahoo Finance a few minutes ago..
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:16 pm

"Please be positive,it's almost over."

Yes, but let us not be led into delusion. I am also invested. Which ever way this goes, the experience will be invaluable.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

"Another theory out there believes the removal of the zero's would be from the exchange rate itself. Meaning the currency exchange rate of $0.00086 would then become $0.86. Therefore the 25000 dinar note today would equate to $21.50 but after the zero's are removed the 25000 note would equate to $21,500. In turn the CBI would call in large notes and insert small notes into circulation."--from Just Hopin's FB notes; opinion

$25000- 3zeros = $25 x .86 = $21.50

$25000 x .86 = $21,500.00

Iraq employee monthly salary in dinar ( as used in example of Hopin fb opinion)
1,755,000 (salary/dinar) x .86 = $1,509,300.00 or $1,755 x .86 = $1,509.30

The Iraq govt is NOT going to let every single citizen of Iraq become milliionares with the first monthly salary check....that would be just as much chaos and shorting them.... The Fed hold the dinar from traded currency with Iraq years ago and the Fed is ALSO responsible for pulling the big bills out of circulation for them when this rvs according to the research Ive run across (still digging on other origins), and oil payments will suffice for the Fed as payment to them so the big guy wins and the little guys dont...from what Im hearing as of today...we need to prepare for the worst case scenario and check out secondary markets etc to make as much as we can with what we have if the nightmare is as it seems...if not, the rainbows and retirement plans are still in the near future. I am just as disappointed as the next guy as I have invested along with many of my family members but we must be prepared for the WORST and then if it pans out favorably then great, but if not, we are not devastated and distraught...it has always been a high risk investment but the wait has been SO long, so many have forgotten the "risk" part of the scenario...hoping hoping that somehow something pulls out for the best but when all the big players get paid on oil contracts or oil itself, it is kinda hard to get in the loop from the ground up...any one else have any thoughts of another plausible scenario that DOES involve the 3 zeros ( since it is in fact Iraq stated news being aired now) and the oil, and the fed, and the good that us little folks could still obtain?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:"any one else have any thoughts of another plausible scenario that DOES involve the 3 zeros ( since it is in fact Iraq stated news being aired now) and the oil, and the fed, and the good that us little folks could still obtain? [/b]

Just my thoughts...
In yesterday's news:
http://www.daralhayat.com/portalarticlendah/292995

Notice in particular the last paragraph.
In a nutshell this is simply telling us that the current 1000 dinar note will equal the new 1 dinar note. Citizens will be able to go into a store and purchase something that has a value of 25000 current dinar OR 25 new dinar notes for the same store item.

The article also states "And confirms the expert's central bank that «the application of the new project to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar and the currency exchange, will be according to mechanisms scalable in the form is not felt by the citizens"

Here we see it in action. The Iraqi citizens will feel no difference whether purchasing in 3 zero current notes or non-3 zero new notes. Both will have the exact same purchasing power.
The bad news is if this is true, there will be an initial RV of 86 cents ONLY for the new notes.
This is what we read in the last part of the last paragraph. Paraphrased it says that when the Iraqi citizen buys something using the current 3 zero notes, the shop owner must give change in the new non-3 zero notes and those current 3 zero notes will be returned to the CBI. The exact sentence is:
"And confirms the expert's central bank that «the application of the new project to raise three zeroes from the Iraqi dinar and the currency exchange, will be according to mechanisms scalable in the form is not felt by the citizens, are put quantities in the market and the withdrawal of which is maintained by the government banks of the block and replace it, and it remains only in the possession of the citizens of the trading day , and can make any transactions in both currencies for existing and new, what's goods on the current price of 1000 dinars for example, a customer can give the seller the present paper the category of 1,000 dinars, as well as currency can give him a new category of one dinar »"

The phrase "it remains only in the possession of the cirizens of the trading day" means that once the person buys something with the 3 zero notes, they will not receive 3 zero notes in change. They will receive the new notes in change.

Another phrase in the article is "Saleh continued: «we have in the accounts and that the Iraqi currency or monetary bloc total traded home and that would be replaced after the cancellation of zeros will be in the range of 30 trillion dinars, but its value against foreign currencies will remain constant. "

This is telling us that the value in foreign currency (the USD) will remain constant, or exactly the same as before. In other words, once the 3 zero notes have begin to be replaced by the new lower denoms, the before and after value againd the dollar will not change.

In simply English, the 30 trillion dinar that is in circulation today will have the exact same value as when the new notes have replaced the current notes. That is telling me that the RV has to be 86 cents for the new notes and no change for the old notes. If not, then it could not "remain constant"

Also, in another news article that came out yesterday we see that the 250 and 500 dinar notes are to be included with the 3 zero notes in their removal from circulation.
http://alrayy.com/27689.htm
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Thank you for your reply... So in essence once the 3 zeros are in play and it goes to .86 then since for example, if you someone has $1,000,000.00 dinar they actually have $1000 dinar x .86 = $860 or $1,000,000 x .00086 = $860.00 and NOT the $1,000,000.00 x .86 = $860,000.00 as most all have been anticipating so to at least break even with the investment or gain some we need to watch for the $.86 to go up which even at prewar rate of $3.22 ...$1,000,000.00 -3zeros = $1,000 x $3.22 = $3,220.00...that would be a small gain compared to the high hopes gain but it would still be a gain overall to the initial investment. Am I correct in my analysis of your info provided?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 pm

Psalm85:13 wrote:Thank you for your reply... So in essence once the 3 zeros are in play and it goes to .86 then since for example, if you someone has $1,000,000.00 dinar they actually have $1000 dinar x .86 = $860 or $1,000,000 x .00086 = $860.00 and NOT the $1,000,000.00 x .86 = $860,000.00 as most all have been anticipating so to at least break even with the investment or gain some we need to watch for the $.86 to go up which even at prewar rate of $3.22 ...$1,000,000.00 -3zeros = $1,000 x $3.22 = $3,220.00...that would be a small gain compared to the high hopes gain but it would still be a gain overall to the initial investment. Am I correct in my analysis of your info provided?

That is exactly how I understand it.
Keep in mind, that is not how most see it and it is entirely possible I could be wrong. I could also be right too.
The thing is.. Do we believe all the news coming out of Iraq and the CBI or do we believe the gurus and their sources - who have been 100% wrong so far?
That for you and I and everyone else to decide.
Time will tell.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm

greenlight wrote:
Psalm85:13 wrote:Thank you for your reply... So in essence once the 3 zeros are in play and it goes to .86 then since for example, if you someone has $1,000,000.00 dinar they actually have $1000 dinar x .86 = $860 or $1,000,000 x .00086 = $860.00 and NOT the $1,000,000.00 x .86 = $860,000.00 as most all have been anticipating so to at least break even with the investment or gain some we need to watch for the $.86 to go up which even at prewar rate of $3.22 ...$1,000,000.00 -3zeros = $1,000 x $3.22 = $3,220.00...that would be a small gain compared to the high hopes gain but it would still be a gain overall to the initial investment. Am I correct in my analysis of your info provided?

Keep in mind, that is not how most see it and it is entirely possible I could be wrong. I could also be right too.
The thing is.. Do we believe all the news coming out of Iraq and the CBI or do we believe the gurus and their sources - who have been 100% wrong so far?
Time will tell.

And then what will we do with our seed money to make the world a brighter place?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cammielucky Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Here you go Alchemist! Smile

[BondLady] Experts claim citizens of small currency and Central undertakes to replace damaged Date: Saturday 30-07-11 12: 20 pm Baghdad (News)/report/Hussein Faleh/... Economists called on citizens to deal with a small currency in support of the Iraqi dinar, in exchange of the citizen and the Bank accepts no responsibility for circulation in the market, while the Central Bank pledged to replace damaged currency. A number of experts speaking (News News Agency) today, few of these groups led to the fact that some vendors to increase the price of the article sold. Director of Rafidain Zia added in a statement to a reporter (News Agency news) Saturday: Iraqi banks full of small currency category (250, 500, 1000), but the absence of Sweeper by citizens and even staff led to accumulation, noting that State refuses to receive paid services, estimated at billions of small currency even proportion (5%) Of them.

[BondLady] He added: the small coins in the Iraqi market is virtually missing but are available at banks and large. According to General Manager of Rafidain Bank when it comes to salaries (inlaid) with small currencies are us complaints by citizens and employees, therefore we are forced to spend large currency salaries only. From the Central Bank Adviser, said the appearance of Mohamed Saleh told reporter (News Agency for news) Saturday: this small currency from banks was not returned to the Central Bank until new currency noudaha, noting that banks receive large currency only because few quantities and costs counted and sorted the simplest, this is why we must restore Iraqi currency structure to delete three zeros from the currency.

[BondLady] He Mohammed Saleh: we have set aside a day of the week lnstkobl of small currency banks damaged noudaha modern categories without any cost, noting that the Central Bank stands ready to provide the banks with any amount of small coins. We said if they have been compensated by small groups of banks, there was no need to print intermediate currencies with category (2000, 3000) dinars. He said if there were an average work, this does not mean that the Iraqi currency will strengthen but merely a means to facilitate the payment currency. The mineral groups if we are to make it easier to work with a lot of things that big old extends to more than 15 years. With the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Bank the economy need to Hussam Obeid returns coin as it was previously in place to strengthen Iraqi dinars.

[BondLady] Added on: small currency acceptable to the Iraqi market, if the value is planning to make the dinar value against the dollar and this is through the printed coins to strengthen Iraqi currency. Said Mohammed Jabbar (retired): most banks conduct US currency salaries with small groups and contains a lot of damaged banknotes so that each can only be dealt with and rejected by the vendors. As explained by ' Ali (Abu Husam) that a few small groups in the local market that generates major embarrassment when you buy any material which leads to the fact that the seller to increase the price of article sold./finished/8 r. Eng. http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews_view_17340.html

[BondLady] this is a great article

[BondLady] and very telling to us imo

[player46] BondLady ..Yessum..you read my mind..

[BondLady] let me pull some parts of it out for us

[BondLady] Iraqi banks full of small currency category (250, 500, 1000), but the absence of Sweeper by citizens and even staff led to accumulation, noting that State refuses to receive paid services, estimated at billions of small currency even proportion (5%) Of them. He added: the small coins in the Iraqi market is virtually missing but are available at banks and large. According to General Manager of Rafidain Bank when it comes to salaries (inlaid) with small currencies are us complaints by citizens and employees, therefore we are forced to spend large currency salaries only. From the Central Bank Adviser, said the appearance of Mohamed Saleh told reporter (News Agency for news) Saturday: this small currency from banks was not returned to the Central Bank until new currency noudaha, noting that banks receive large currency only because few quantities and costs counted and sorted the simplest, this is why we must restore Iraqi currency structure to delete three zeros from the currency.

[BondLady] see people are turning in these denoms but holding onto the big 000 notes imo

[BondLady] so this is basically tellin us they have plenty of the 250 500 and 1000 notes in the banks

[BondLady] said these denoms werent returned to the cbi to be destroyed

[BondLady] and wouldnt be till the new currency comes out

[BondLady] this small currency from banks was not returned to the Central Bank until new currency noudaha, noting that banks receive large currency only because few quantities and costs counted and sorted the simplest, this is why we must restore Iraqi currency structure to delete three zeros from the currency.

[BondLady] this is why we must do the currency restructure

[BondLady] to help in buissness transactions etc

[BondLady] we have set aside a day of the week lnstkobl of small currency banks damaged noudaha modern categories without any cost,

[BondLady] theve set aside a day of the week hmmmmmm

[BondLady] wonder which day

[BondLady] and is it a day of the week and not a weekend again hmmm

[BondLady] to bring all ur currency in to be exchanged for the new? and to replace damaged currency

[BondLady] as some places were charging the citizens for takeing there damaged or torn currency to trade it in for undamaged money

[BondLady] the banks would trade it without a cost

[BondLady] but the average iraqi is so clueless about some things

[BondLady] it allows almost any 1 to take advantage of them

[BondLady] so the cbi will set aside a day of the week to do these exchanges

[BondLady] next part

[BondLady] noting that the Central Bank stands ready to provide the banks with any amount of small coins.

[BondLady] so they have the coins

[BondLady] stands ready to provide

[BondLady] Directors of the Bank the economy need to Hussam Obeid returns coin as it was previously in place to strengthen Iraqi dinars.

[BondLady] to strengthen the iraqi dinars

[BondLady] to make the dinar stronger?

[BondLady] that would imo include the rate

[BondLady] make a stronger exchange rate for the dinar by releasing the coins

[BondLady] otherwise the coins would be of absolutley no good use at all

[BondLady] bout like the 50 iqd as it stands today

[BondLady] barely worrth a penny if that

[BondLady] or maybe 5 cents

[BondLady] so bringing the coins has to be a great telling piece of info as it would serve no purpose at all to release them an would imo only make the people mad who had to carry them

[BondLady] as the rate right now of 1170 what good would it do other than to make change because of taxes basically

[BondLady] small currency acceptable to the Iraqi market, if the value is planning to make the dinar value against the dollar and this is through the printed coins to strengthen Iraqi currency.

[BondLady] see what im sayin

[BondLady] if the value is planning to make the dinar value against the dollar and this is through the printed coins to strengthen Iraqi currency.

[BondLady] most banks conduct US currency salaries with small groups and contains a lot of damaged banknotes so that each can only be dealt with and rejected by the vendors. As explained by ' Ali (Abu Husam) that a few small groups in the local market that generates major embarrassment when you buy any material which leads to the fact that the seller to increase the price of article sold.

[BondLady] people are embarressed to use the 250 500 an 1000 as it stands

[BondLady] as they have to carry pocket fulls just for small transactions

[BondLady] when they release the lower denominations

[BondLady] wonder what the embarrassment level would be then if there wasnt a new rate attached to the ld's

[BondLady] and now we kinda know because there setting up a exchange day thru the week

[BondLady] for people to come an exchange there torn or lower denom currency for the new lower denominations is such a good an telling move

[BondLady] i trully believe we are so close to the release of the ld's and the coins as i do believe there all ready to go

[BondLady] this was really a great article

[BondLady] i have 2 more to bring real quick

[BondLady] heres the next 1

[BondLady] Take three zeros and stay tuned for results Is the Monetary Authority in Iraq led by the Iraqi Central Bank to raise three zeros from the currency in circulation and the objective they say curbing inflation and reducing prices and disposal of large cash blocks. This action or the experience of several States, according to economists. Just launch permit this kind of news making citizen watching cautiously many stakeholders and owners of money questioned the impacts that may result from this action (delete the zeros). ALA has supposed dealer Haidar's supposed owner also 100 million dinars says ALA: How do I accept 100,000 dinars from Hyderabad if delete three zeros?.Click all or most of us recognize that our weak economic culture where never understood all that deleting zeros will not affect commercial transactions or journal of debts and other this will lead to the result to an escalating balance of litigation in the courts inevitably in time complaining about the many cases of the courts and delayed by the shortage of judges this little known fact, that's one of the effects that may result from deleting zeros. Therefore it requires a high-level awareness plan to address such conflicts and understand citizen previously non-damage by deleting zeros and this requires a programme of work and sufficient time for maturing the idea that it is the duty of the ECB definitely before the start of the deletion procedures.

[BondLady] One expert stressed me responding to my question about the potential effects of delete zeros that Turkey has gone through this experience, allowing time to dealing and trading in currencies simultaneously and a long period of time until all segments of society, there is no harm in deleting zeros. find optimal experience in addressing social problems and RID courts of voluminous cases assumed this hand on the other hand, this procedure is gradually breaking price emerged that may try to Rise as a result of this procedure. A fact that must not be forgotten that a number of officials were firing randomly media statements without pre-planning or knowledge and expertise of the economic effects which may result from the national economy's harm Arafat or unknowingly therefore reiterate the case to the stakeholders to the need to develop a programme to curb the large displays for long periods of time before the announcement of a delete zeros in order to cope with all possibilities or effects that may result from deleting zeros for de-authorization officials without clarifying tell them enough required you optimistic rhetoric and obvious compassion With the economy recovering weasana that have benefited
http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqdirectory.com%2FDisplayNewsAr.aspx%3Fid%3D16355

[BondLady] this is about raising the 000 off the currency

[BondLady] to curb inflation

[BondLady] to remove the big amounts of the 000 that are in the market places and in iraq as a whole

[BondLady] they needed to remove the majority out of circulation an destroy them thru the cbi

[BondLady] it doesnt matter the currency we hold

[BondLady] the important part is getting the 000 notes out of the market places etc in iraq

[BondLady] by doing this this also adds value to the iqd

[BondLady] supply and demand

[BondLady] as ive said before

[BondLady] even if all the rest of the world held the new lower denominations it wouldnt matter at all

[BondLady] the thing that does matter is when we see the lower denominations and coins in the hands of the iraqi people

[BondLady] then and only then should we see a real and valid exchange rate imo

[BondLady] weve always said except for the lopsters which im totally not into a lop

[BondLady] that when we see the ld's we see a new rate also

[BondLady] and in the last article

[BondLady] they talk of a day of the week for exchanges

[BondLady] awsome

[BondLady] next article brb

[BondLady] CBI begins assessment of private banks throughout the country 30/07/2011 13:21 Baghdad, July 30 (Rn) - Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Iraq, Saturday, the Bank began to assess the work of 27 private banks throughout the country. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the Iraqi Central Bank began to assess the performance of 27 private banks according to the CAMEL system, which depends on capital and Assets, deposit, liquidity and banking services provided by private banks." He added, "Field Inspection Section at the Directorate General for the banking and credit control will take on the responsibility for evaluation and follow up the performance of private banks, which get a grade 1, it means at the top levels of its ability to provide banking services."

[BondLady] He pointed out that the "degree of 2 means the value of banking transactions and a very good degree and 2B and the degree of 2B1 just a very good score and grades 4A and 4C and 4C2 means alone and needs to review its performance." And the Iraqi Central Bank announced on July 6, 20 private banks began to work according to the electronic clearing system, stressing that there are efforts to introduce government banks in this system. The World Bank allocated 10 million restructuring Dolarlaadh Iraqi government banks and activate the electronic dealings. Announced earlier in the unit re-Hiklhalmassarv that Iraqi unit has been extended to banks for one year because of security concerns. Iraq had decided in early 2006 and the restructuring of banks in order to get rid of the heavy debt. The Ministry of Finance of Iraq for its efforts over the next year to develop an integrated plan to develop e-government banks and financial relations in the activation of this aspect. The Iraqi government is still limited in its financial transactions on the banks approved by the government by 85%. And called on the Ministry of Finance earlier in the Iraqi Central Bank to take firm action in granting licenses for the establishment of private banks. http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aknews.com%2Far%2Faknews

[BondLady] so this kinda fits with the other 2 articles huh

[BondLady] the assessment of the private banks

[BondLady] make sure there up to par

[BondLady] to be able to handle what is about to happen to there new money there economy and there country

[BondLady] all the new projects

[BondLady] iraq is quickly turnin into the oil boom town and new places homes stores buissnesses all types of things are being built daily

[BondLady] people and companys and big money are pouring into iraq from all over the world

[BondLady] the new frontier

[BondLady] kinda like when america began

[BondLady] the new frontier where u can go and find sucess

[BondLady] live the american dream so to speak

[BondLady] but in iraq as the world flocks to try to make there fortunes in iraq an take part of there infrastucture and the rebuilding of there country

[BondLady] the banks have to be ready to handle all of whats about to happen to iraq

[BondLady] an the cbi is on it there ready past ready imo to bring on the ld's ready to change the lives of the iraqis ready to finally be able to be proud of there money

[BondLady] so am i lol

[BondLady] hope this all helped and hope ive been accurate

[BondLady] ty all for letting me bring these articles to u and give u all my opinon

[frtlnrblues] BondLady one question

[BondLady] drops the mic an walks off

[player46] We have been waiting on those coins!! WOOOHOOO!!! Thank you BL!!!

[redwing] BondLady --Excellent!!!--you are Rockin!!!

[BondLady] ok frt

[BondLady] tyvm red

[bullymomma] TY

[BondLady] yqw player

[dogznova] Great Chat BL....

[BondLady] yqw bmom gm too

[Shredd] very nice BondLady

[BondLady] tyvm dn

[BondLady] tyvm shredders

[seashell1] BondLady gm and ty ty

[frtlnrblues] BondLady is that one day.....just one day, or a certain day a week for a period of time?

[BondLady] gm seas an yqw hun

[redwing] frtlnrblues --wondered the same

[frtlnrblues] BondLady GM by the way

[BondLady] did u read the same article i did frt? lol

[BondLady] gm to u frt

[Shredd] BLC: The tip of the spear of dinar news!!!

[frtlnrblues] BondLady did get to it passed by to fast, when I just got on!

[BondLady] i cant make stuff up on it lol i wished i knew the day of the week i dont iw ish i knew how long it was gonna take i dont

[COSMO] BondLady good morning and blessings to u our Lady! tyu for all u do

[dogznova] So through the week for them means... Sun throu Thurs ?

[BondLady] all we know kinda is it said it would pick a day of the week didnt say weekend

[irvman] good morning

[cranster] BondLady thanks, you even cheered up my cantankerous self this morning

[irvman] cranster what did i miss? give me the news!

[BondLady] gm cos and tyvm hun

[frtlnrblues] BondLady OK....just can't see them doing this in country in just one day and teach the people!

[BondLady] yes dn

[BondLady] fri an sat is weekend to them

cammielucky

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Alchemist wrote:
greenlight wrote:

Time will tell.

And then what will we do with our seed money to make the world a brighter place?

I don't know.. maybe pay some of our own bills down?
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:32 pm

greenlight wrote:

Time will tell.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Above is what I typed the other night and now this is an explaination from the call squad copied from dinarecaps below....

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2011/08/the-call-squad-transcription-of-cc-8-2-by-loves-love-scott-pd-long.html

>>Steve: Question: What does it mean to ‘drop or lift’ the three zeros
Patriot: It means really good things for you and me. It’s another way to say restructuring or redenominating their currency. It means they are going to be introducing lower denominations of currency like 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500, and 1,000 dinar notes (and some coins in some of those denoms.) It means they are ‘sterilizing’ their currency market by pulling out or taking out of circulation over the next couple years, the larger denominations like most of us in the USA hold. The low and high denoms will coexist for some extended period of time, perhaps as long as two years. This is good for us, because whatever ReValuation that occurs simultaneously (or soon thereafter) with the release of the low denoms, that value will also be the same value for the large 3 zero notes we hold. The value will be the same! It happened here in the USA at least 50 years ago as we moved to a more digitized economy and big money transfers like cashier’s checks became more commonplace. They took the $1,000 dollar bills out of circulation here. Now today, if you still had one of those bills, you could still take it to the bank and get 10 x $100 for it. Or you could get 200 x $5’s or 1,000 x $1’s; of course it’s a collectible today, but …it’s still worth a thousand today at the bank! They removed it because it was cumbersome at the cash register; and the custom of writing checks was growing, and the digital banking accounts systems were developing. So with checks, there was no reason to walk around with large wads of high dollar bills for large purchases. An article a week or so ago said that only about 15-16% of the people in Iraq even have a bank account. They just flat out don’t trust the banking system; and that was true in our country as well. Ask your grandparents what they think about banks, or anyone who lived through the Great Depression. It took a long time before they trusted banks to receive their pension checks, or to have SS checks deposited. My great grandparents never got to where they would trust the banks, they preferred the greenbacks and that’s how they did business every day.

Email Alan, question asked from article yesterday about the 1 dinar = 1,000 dinar purchase power issue:

Patriot: Based upon the Glory article (first one) we read tonight that says that they are going to initiate the currency change this week and that included introducing a metal coin worth 1,000 dinar, and they are still talking about even smaller dinar denoms, we think it’s a translation issue, but in that article Joey read, it is supposed to start this week.

Vic: It’s based on the VALUE! It’s a translation issue for one thing; but it refers to value, not volume or number of IQD in the denomination, but the value of each; the value rate will be the same for both units of volume, the 1 IQD and 1,000 IQD. If 1 IQD is $3.33 (hypothetically), then the dinar value is the same for each of the 1,000 IQD; the multiplier is the same, so it would be 1,000 IQD x $3.33 = $3,330. Or 25,000 IQD x $3.33 = $83,250. So again, the currency or ratio of dinar contained in a note is different for each separate denomination, but the value of each individual dinar contained in the various denominations is the SAME. It does NOT mean that a thousand equals one, it means that the MULTIPLIER for each dinar is the same. The translation makes it sound like the two notes will now be the same, but it is the rate value that is the same! They are assuring people they will not lose value in their tattered large denominations with the upcoming ‘redenomination’ or ‘bank swap’ of the low notes. Like when we break a $100 dollar bill into TEN x $10 notes, we don’t lose a penny of purchasing power, its just easier for making change. In their native language, this makes sense to them. <<

I am still NOT seeing how this makes sense because it puts the iraq citizens as instant millionares too... Can someone PLEASE show me how the intel being provided MIGHT make sense somehow?! To me it is still the same scenario above that we discussed the other night

Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fpark121 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:40 pm

The only thing I get out of that is that in IRAQ there will be a LOP, & The rest of us will reap the Big benefits..
Because, your right, There would be so many Instant IRAQI Millionares, It would be silly..LOL
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 pm

fpark121 wrote:7:25PM EDT: 0.0526 0.0521 (9,914.4697%) IQD/GBP (IQDGBP=X).
Let's Hope this holds... This is off of Yahoo Finance a few minutes ago..

WHO KNOWS WHY IT SHOWS UP AND THEN DIS-APPEARS.... WEIRD...HOPEFULLY IT IS A HINT OF WHERE THINGS ARE HEADING ??
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:44 pm

Psalms ,

Your 25,000 note will be worth 25 new iraqi dinar, according to the article, if it rv's from thete then great. According to the article, that is what is being discussed, there will be no instant millionaires in iraq or abroad.

"I am still NOT seeing how this makes sense because it puts the iraq citizens as instant millionares too... Can someone PLEASE show me how the intel being provided MIGHT make sense somehow?! To me it is still the same scenario above that we discussed the other night BI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY"

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 pm

fpark121 wrote:The only thing I get out of that is that in IRAQ there will be a LOP, & The rest of us will reap the Big benefits..
Because, your right, There would be so many Instant IRAQI Millionares, It would be silly..LOL

OK EXACTLY! SOOOOO...why would the Iraq govt screw over their OWN people and let US benefit????? Obviously all of us wanted to believe the BIG bucks because now there is a forum for all of us but the more info that comes out on the LOP the more it DOESNT seem to lean our way YET we keep hearing the same explaination from the call squad, rich queen, etc that it is OUR benefits on the way...I just dont get it...NOT trying to be negative because myself as well as other family members invested BUT these numbers dont look so hot to me yet they see them as super HOT for us?!! Anyone else out there able to explain something we arent seeing against both scenarios listed??? Appreciate any opinions...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Yahoo Finance is a glitch,nothing more. Keep in mind there are many forex sites, and they are just the consumer end. The markets are not driven by those sites. If one site were to shut down, it makes no difference on the actual forex market. The forex market gets the rates from the central banks. When you see a change there, its over. :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Since 2006 Iraq has clearly stated they are going to redom (aka lop). When they say the 25k note will be the same as the new 25 note and can be used interchangeably, thats a lop. A 25k note right now is $21.37 usd, so a 25 note would also be worth $21.37 usd. A lop does not devalue anything, its just basically an accounting change. All notes are affected, all bank accounts, all salaries, all loans etc. I know a few people who went thru the Turkey and Romania redom and thats how it went down.

Now personally, I dont see a straight lop without some sort of raise in rate. They have too much wealth to keep it low. But they might raise it slowly once the large notes are drawn in. WHo knows, but no one can say without a doubt it wont lop. Just keep all options in your mindset. :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:57 pm

Alchemist wrote:Psalms ,

Your 25,000 note will be worth 25 new iraqi dinar, according to the article, if it rv's from thete then great. According to the article, that is what is being discussed, there will be no instant millionaires in iraq or abroad.

"I am still NOT seeing how this makes sense because it puts the iraq citizens as instant millionares too... Can someone PLEASE show me how the intel being provided MIGHT make sense somehow?! To me it is still the same scenario above that we discussed the other night BI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY"

Alchemist~ Thank you for your input...It is tough to swallow but the more I mull it over I can NOT even MAKE myself take the side that explains it the other way because I see no plausible way it works out for us...the only thing that keeps me coming back to read is that ALL the gurus keep saying it is all going to be a BIG thing for us little guys and all seem to blow off any potential negative side to the LOP. If Rich Queen or anyone from the Call Squad would be so kind to comment on our post, that would be so great. We are truly trying to understanding WHY your take on it is 100% correct. All respect given for any answers provided. We are just trying to think positive along with the rest of you all.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:Since 2006 Iraq has clearly stated they are going to redom (aka lop). When they say the 25k note will be the same as the new 25 note and can be used interchangeably, thats a lop. A 25k note right now is $21.37 usd, so a 25 note would also be worth $21.37 usd. A lop does not devalue anything, its just basically an accounting change. All notes are affected, all bank accounts, all salaries, all loans etc. I know a few people who went thru the Turkey and Romania redom and thats how it went down.

Now personally, I dont see a straight lop without some sort of raise in rate. They have too much wealth to keep it low. But they might raise it slowly once the large notes are drawn in. WHo knows, but no one can say without a doubt it wont lop. Just keep all options in your mindset. :-)

To fully understand...if I only have 1 $25000 dinar and they LOP tomorrow and I go to the bank and they give me a $25 dinar ...and say it RV to $3.22 prewar rate...then I will have a value of $80.50 correct?! The way they are explaining it I THINK is that I will take my $25000 dinar and go get 250 $100 dinar and then with the RV since I still HAVE 250 $100 dinar notes, that will be 250 x $100 = $25,000 x $3.22 = $80,500.00. THAT WOULD MAKE ALL IRAQ INSTANTLY WEALTHY!! EVERYONE! How can this happen realistically??? If this is the TRUE GURU TAKE on this, HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? Believe me! I would LOVE for it to happen as they say but it doesnt seem to play out in the numbers....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:04 pm

YES THANKS ALCHEMIST
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:15 pm

)[/quote]

To fully understand...if I only have 1 $25000 dinar and they LOP tomorrow and I go to the bank and they give me a $25 dinar ...and say it RV to $3.22 prewar rate...then I will have a value of $80.50 correct?! The way they are explaining it I THINK is that I will take my $25000 dinar and go get 250 $100 dinar and then with the RV since I still HAVE 250 $100 dinar notes, that will be 250 x $100 = $25,000 x $3.22 = $80,500.00. THAT WOULD MAKE ALL IRAQ INSTANTLY WEALTHY!! EVERYONE! How can this happen realistically??? If this is the TRUE GURU TAKE on this, HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? Believe me! I would LOVE for it to happen as they say but it doesnt seem to play out in the numbers....[/quote]

YOU wont get a 25 note for your 25k note because you are in the USA. If you are in Iraq, you go to the store with your 25k note and go shopping, you will get small denoms as change. So if you bought something that is worth only 20k dinar or 20 dinar (since they will price it both ways) you will get a 5 dinar note as change.

The RATE outside of iraq can change and all that does is increase their purchasing power but doesnt really change things immediately on the streets since they goods they bought are priced at the amt they purchased it at. Not sure I am explaining that as well as I am thinking it thru but I know what I mean lol.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 pm

I have spelled out the scenarios in simple form so that everyone understands what they are reading both the positive and negative side of the same lop statements...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:18 pm

YOU wont get a 25 note for your 25k note because you are in the USA. If you are in Iraq, you go to the store with your 25k note and go shopping, you will get small denoms as change. So if you bought something that is worth only 20k dinar or 20 dinar (since they will price it both ways) you will get a 5 dinar note as change.

The RATE outside of iraq can change and all that does is increase their purchasing power but doesnt really change things immediately on the streets since they goods they bought are priced at the amt they purchased it at. Not sure I am explaining that as well as I am thinking it thru but I know what I mean lol. << realbutterfly

Thank you realbutterfly...so the RATE with my $25K note HERE can be $80,500 HERE but $80.50 THERE for them? Is that what you are stating?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Merritt Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 pm

I get what y'all are saying but if you live in Iraq you wouldn't be rich. It will not matter what there currency is worth because there markets will adjust accordingly. Look at the difference between the usd and the Vnd, we are worth ten times as much as they are. Does that make us all rich? Now if all iraqies left the country and cashed out then yes I agree they could all live like kings. As for the lop I have to totally agree with what y'all are saying I had a felling this would happin, it's always been a little to good to be true.

Sgt. Merritt

Back to top Go down

Post by fpark121 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

I have been saying this for years now, Yes, I admit, I have fell off into the Intell train not to long ago, But the truth is you cant trust anybody about all of this, There is no way on this green earth, This will not LOP for us or Iraq, & All these so called Gurus say NO LOP!! PROVE IT!!! I have been watching these people for years saying NO LOP!! I am not trying to be negative by no means, I am & many of my family has invested in the IRAQI DINAR, But, the more I read into all of this from the CBI, IMF,GURUS,etc. None of them state there will be no LOP..If this was to come out at $3.00 to $5.00, The Iraqi citizens would be RICH at least most of them, This is kind of beleieving the Tooth Fairy is real.. Here is my take... even if there is not a LOP or if there is a LOP.. Here is what I think will happen, If there is NO LOP, I beleive the Revalue rate will be in the 15 to 50 cent range, another words, If you have $100,000 Iraqi Dinar you will cashin at $15,000.00 or $50,000.00 USD, This would be the realistic thinking & then the IQD could actually have a true RV when all of us here in the US & Most of them in IRAQ cash in the 25K's on down, Then BAM, It goes up to over $3.00 ..I do think we will make some sort of a good profit, If there is a LOP, then basically we break even or make a little profit.. I hope for the best GO DINAR GO $ 3.00, I want to be wealthy, But hey I will be happy at a New Revalue Rate of the IQD at 10 cents... So if someone can come on here & prove me wrong about 100% NO LOP with a $1.00 plus rate let us here it until then lets just relax, be thankful for what the Lord has blessed us with, I hope this will turn out GOOD.. WE SHALL SEE
fpark121
fpark121

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 pm

"Alchemist,...
We are truly trying to understanding WHY your take on it is 100% correct. All respect given for any answers provided. We are just trying to think positive along with the rest of you all."

I was only espousing the meaning behind an article and what a rd would mean to us. I do not know the future. I only feel that people should not be blindsided. Anything could happen. Never have I maintained that I am 100 percent correct. As humans we are all fallible. We need to try to make the best of any situation. Wether it rv's or rd's, I am thankful for all that I have learned and the friends I have made. I count my blessings every day and am thankful for them. Later on, I would like to share an inspirational story about how mistakes can be gold mines. Don't listen to me, take the info and do your own due diligence. You are all best qualified to decide what is best for you.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Yes indeed we shall see! Thank you for your comments....

Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Psalm85:13 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Alchemist wrote:"Alchemist,...
We are truly trying to understanding WHY your take on it is 100% correct. All respect given for any answers provided. We are just trying to think positive along with the rest of you all."

I was only espousing the meaning behind an article and what a rd would mean to us. I do not know the future. I only feel that people should not be blindsided. Anything could happen. Never have I maintained that I am 100 percent correct. As humans we are all fallible. We need to try to make the best of any situation. Wether it rv's or rd's, I am thankful for all that I have learned and the friends I have made. I count my blessings every day and am thankful for them. Later on, I would like to share an inspirational story about how mistakes can be gold mines. Don't listen to me, take the info and do your own due diligence. You are all best qualified to decide what is best for you.

MY PHRASE FROM MY POST..."If Rich Queen or anyone from the Call Squad would be so kind to comment on our post, that would be so great. We are truly trying to understanding WHY your take on it is 100% correct. All respect given for any answers provided. We are just trying to think positive along with the rest of you all."

OH I AM SORRY YOU THOUGHT I WAS REFERRING TO "YOU" when I made that post...I was REFERRING TO RICH QUEEN, CALL SQUAD, ANY GURUS really...but I see when re-reading the post how you might have thought I had switched back to YOU since I was initially addressing your reply and thanking you for it...sorry for any confusion caused!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) Empty "Alchemist,...

Post by dmv1455 Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 pm

"Alchemist,...

YOU MUST BE A NEWBIE, THIS HAS BEEN POUNDED TO DEATH FOR YEARS! JUST REST AND WAIT, IT WILL BE MORE THAN YOUR HEART CAN TAKE YOU WILL NEED TO GIVE IT PLENTY OF REST...

dmv1455

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:56 pm

No psalms, the notes will all be the same whether in iraq or not. So if they redom, your 25k note will also be the same as the new 25 note. So if they straight lop, you will get $21.37 right now for that 25k dinar. Now if they raise the rate at the same time, lets say to $3 then your 25k note is now worth $75.

What I mean as far as the rate outside of Iraq, that where the money is made per se. But iraqis wont be changing their dinar for dollars so its moot to the general person there. See what I mean?
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 pm

DMV, can you say that with 100% guarantee they wont redom/lop? If so, I would like to know how you can guarantee that when the articles clearly state the opposite.

I agree with you fpark, I personally cant see a high rate without some sort of lop. I got in this praying for a dime, only recently has the rumors started with the high rates. Kinda hard to fathom with so much currency in circulation. Just my opinion of course.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

several things you have not brought up which will be the determining factor is the amount of dinar other countries have for services and product delivered to iraq over the past few years. Believe me China , Great Briton and the United States will not allow the money to be devalved to where the 25000 dinar bill and a 25 dinar bill has the same value. You can believe what you want but the value of a dinar is the value of a dinar, whether it be 25000, 10000, 5000, or any of the smaller bills. A dinar is worth a dinar Kinda of makes me feel that you guys may be the pumpers to get everyone to say oh well lets just give our dinars back, they are worthless. Your whole theory is crapola

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm

hubby wrote:several things you have not brought up which will be the determining factor is the amount of dinar other countries have for services and product delivered to iraq over the past few years. Believe me China , Great Briton and the United States will not allow the money to be devalved to where the 25000 dinar bill and a 25 dinar bill has the same value. You can believe what you want but the value of a dinar is the value of a dinar, whether it be 25000, 10000, 5000, or any of the smaller bills. A dinar is worth a dinar Kinda of makes me feel that you guys may be the pumpers to get everyone to say oh well lets just give our dinars back, they are worthless. Your whole theory is crapola

Ok, please show me where a lop DEVALUES anything? They dont have 25 dinar notes right now. If they bring them out and make them worth the same as a current 25k note, its not changing a thing other than dropping zeros. They have the SAME Value, thus no devaluation going on. Do you understand how it happened in turkey? Or in Romania? They brought out small denominations to be equal to the large ones and nothing really changed. The VALUE stayed the same, just the denomination changed. So instead of paying 10000 lei for something, you now only paid 1 lei. You didnt get 10000 1 notes for that 10k note. You just used your 10k note to buy that pack of gum or if you had the new notes, you used a 1. even steven.

And no one said your dinar is worthless. In fact mine is worth more than what I paid for it, even if it is a straight redom/lop. What has you so upset? The fact you might only break even on this venture? Is that a bad thing? Its not like you are gonna lose anything, just a redom is a break even. No one loses but no one gains. Not the best thing in the world to have happen but its a very good possiblity based on the articles.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DINARSMACK Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:16 pm

IF ANYONE CARES THE DISCUSSION ON WHETHER OR NOT THERE IS GOING TO BE A "LOP" IS COVERED IN DETAIL ON THE SOME OF THE PAST FEW CALL SQUAD CALLS AND ALSO ON SOME OF BREITLINGS BLOGSPOT.... THEY EXPLAIN IN DETAIL AND WHEN IT IS ALL SAID AND DONE THEY EXPLAIN HOW THERE CAN BE NO "LOP" . JUST MIGHT HELP TO LISTEN TO THEIR INFO TO HELP WITH THIS DISCUSSION.
DINARSMACK
DINARSMACK
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:18 pm

THERE WILL BE NO LOP!!!!! First of all, it would be economic suicide for Iraq. Imagine if we were told that the gov. would remove 2 zeros from our $100 and it would only be worth $1. Pretty bad idea, huh? They will NOT devalue their own money. When they say "remove the three zeros", they only mean they are going to remove currency that have 3 zeros on them! If they (and we) still have notes that have 25,000 (or larger) on them, are STILL worth 25,000 IQD, no matter what the exchange rates are. We did the same thing with our larger bills. We (the US) no longer circulates $1,000 bills, $5,000 bills, $10,000 bills, etc. Some of us may still have such large bills as a collector's item, but if we were to take it to a bank and deposit it, the bank would still credit us $1,000 and then they'd send that bill to the Treasury who would then give the bank credit for $1,000. They are simply going to issue, just like us, bills that have 100 IQD and less on them. AND they are going to issue coins. These new bills and coins would be virtually WORTHLESS if they did not indeed REVALUE their money. So...

chillout
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 pm

I have listened and no one can convince me it CANT happen. Its just everyone THEORY on why it wont. Show me someone that will GUARANTEE me that it wont lop and will be at a $3+ rate and I am good to go. Cuz if they are wrong, they have to pay me my $3+ per dinar lol Til then, I cant completely dismiss the fact that they can or might lop. If you keep your mind open to all possibilities, you wont get disappointed. Wink

CBI IS PREPARING TO REPLACE IRAQI CURRENCY (FROM DD SITE) Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum