Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!!

Go down

FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!! Empty FROM; THE ANGELS !!!!!!

Post by darjohn Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:49 am

My dear friends, we love you so very much.

There is a tendencey upon your planet earth to label and divide your activities and thoughts into what you consider to be "spiritual" and what you consider to be "mundane." Your mind decides something is "important" and therefore requires more attention than something "unimportant," and while these labels are human and we certainly do not judge them, we see things so very differently up here in the heavens.

All your activities can be spiritual dear friends, or all can be mundane. If you sit in church out of a sense of duty, with no feeling of connection to God, that is less spiritual than the times when you view a single flower with a prayer of gratitude within your hearts, and a sense of wonder for the majesty of creation.

If you perform acts of charity out of a sense of duty, that is less spiritual than quietly smiling at the clerk in your local convenience store as you buy your gas. It is never the outer activity that dictates the movement within. Rather it is the quality of love that exists within your hearts that dictates the merit of the outer works.

This month many of you are having an urge to clear out and clean out. And while sorting through your posessions may not feel so spiritual, and while you might feel there are more important things to do, consider the fact that laying the foundation of a house is certainly more tedious and less exciting than putting up the walls or enjoying the decor.

Tilling the rocky soil of a garden patch is certainly hard work and yet it is necessary before you can weed, feed, fertilize, and harvest the beautiful vegetables that grow there. There are times for tilling the soil of your life.

You are indeed digging and laying new foundations when you do so. If you want a job, you must prepare a resume. If you want to enjoy order, you have to clear chaos. If you want to enjoy a relationship, you have to throw away old beliefs that no longer serve you.

For every dream you have dear friends, there are soils that must be tilled, and foundations that must be laid. And so this week, we urge you to look at your dreams, and say to yourself, "What beliefs must I embrace to be consistent with those dreams?" "What do I need to change in my home or life to be consistent with those dreams?" What can I do right now, within my means, time, and energy levels to lay the foundations for the future I desire? Think about these things dear friends and then get busy because you are the ones who set the wheels in motion for your dreams to come true!

God bless you! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum