Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval

Go down

Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval Empty Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:29 pm

Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-1-696x435
16:51 - 04/03/20210

Information / Special ...

On Saturday, the Al-Fateh Alliance called on the federal government to reconsider exchange rates, as they affect the lives of citizens first and foremost.

"And if the budget is approved, we are seeking to ask the government to reconsider the decision to raise the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar, as it affects the lives of the Iraqi citizen first and before any segment of society."

He added, "The vote on the budget and what was raised about it was due to the refusal of the government, the governor of the Central Bank and the Minister of Finance to reduce the exchange rate, which forced us to enter and participate in the vote as the matter has become a governmental matter."

He pointed out that "not voting on the budget made us between two things. First, we refuse to vote and contribute to disrupting the budget, and the second is that the exchange rate by voting or not, it is the rest and will not change."

https://almaalomah.org/2021/04/03/528314/

Al-Fath: We call on the government to review the exchange rate of the dollar despite the budget approval 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum