Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021

Go down

COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021 Empty COFFEE WITH MARKZ - Transcript and VIDEO -- April 2 2021

Post by Ponee Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:41 pm

Member: Happy Good Friday……maybe it will be a “Great Friday” 

MZ: There is a tremendous amount of anticipation over the next 7-10 days. Many bond people/redemption folks are looking squarely at Tuesday. 

MZ: We have seen a value change of the dinar which has been pegged for a very long time ..it changed by 950 IQD …based n $100 US dollars…The article below shows the change and to me it means the IQD is unpegged from the US Dollar.

MZ:  https://www.nrttv.com/En/News.aspx?id... IQD floating?

Member:  The Baghdad Stock Exchange closed yesterday evening, Thursday, at 1467 dinars to one dollar.Share this:

MZ: A number of regional news outlets in Iraq are saying no revalue for 4 more years…..this is similar to what we heard in Kuwait and China just before they revalued their currency. It’s similar to what they said with the Japanese yen and German Mark after world war 2. 

Member:  denials of a pending rate change, are a sure sign of a pending rate change!!

Member:  Charlie Ward said, we would have a GREAT Easter

Member:  I wonder - Is the St. Germane trust going to be released on Easter Sunday?

Member:  On Tues. 6 April Tier 4B appointments begin....JUDY

Member:  What about Restored Republic saying Trump moved RV forward to Monday to eliminate the Break of Easter saying 800# and schedule sites go out on Monday and appointments start Tuesday?

ISAAC APR 1 Hello. hope all good and happy long weekend and happy easter and Passover. Only to clarify because people writing me a lot I said at the beginning of the week nothing this week and next Tuesday I will talk to my buyers and HSBC to know where are we , big holidays in Zurich so enjoy and relax. We are on track so keep the faith

MZ: This is similar to what I am hearing from all of my redemption related people. Even though I have been told by 2 different redemption center contacts that they are on call this weekend 

Member: What is project Odin?

MZ: Supposed to be a big hammer dropping…….basically we are looking at a new information network independent from the deep state. 

Member:  Project oden is Taking down satellites….turning on the new starlink system…..

Member:  Odin is  (Emergency Broadcast System EBS) that would take over all media outlets globally.

Member:  It’s the QFS and all the quantum systems……An instantaneous switch worldwide to a new system is an amazingly difficult thing  to get done

Member:  This is historic for humanity, on a system running for hundreds of years. So, we had to expect interruptions in the plan.

Member: Think about it logically - it's all a show to wake up the masses.

Member:  Military has failed the nation.

Member:  military has basically become useless and pointless with inaction against domestic enemies and traitors

Member:  This is a damn debacle. I kind of wish I never knew about it. Sick of this hurry up and wait. Why didn’t Trump handle this when he could have?!?!?! 

Member:  Everything is a conspiracy theory until it's not: Epstein - Child Trafficking - Satanic Cabal - GCR - RV - QFS - Q - SSP - N/GESARA - - 1871 US Corp - Deep Fakes

Member:  The US Corporation is bankrupt and defunct

Member: Don’t give up folks……..things are about to turn around for us all…….next week is going to be amazing……..

Mr. Cottrell joins the stream at about minute 15:00….please listen to the replay for the entire Q&A. 

MZ: Where do you think we are at? Everybody is worried…. Its April 2nd…has the sky fallen Chicken Little? 

MC:  I tell you what….….I’ve been waiting for 33 years for somebody to do something real. I have seen many, many gurus over the years talk about dates and times and none of them has been true. I do believe we are very, very close……whether it is this weekend, next weekend or next month….I have no idea. I know they are running out of time if they want to get their books straight. I was told they are trying day to day to get this done…no matter what the time frame is……..and when it is …the deep state will be going to jail. 

MZ: I was also told they are trying day to day  and they will fight to get this done. One if the things we were told to look for is the inversion of the bond market….We have see that..I can see the signs…..they are running out of places to kick the can and the can has gotten to big. I personally think we are right on top f it. I think it could be days
MC: I agree. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum