Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17

2 posters

Go down

Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 Empty Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17

Post by katt Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Thank You, [LuettaLM] for sending this to us!!!

[albosdo] We do have a live and fluid situation tonight.

[albosdo] With all these things going on, all I can say is [he is playing an audio clip that says Kansas is going bye-bye]. Things are about to change in a big way & everyone can feel it.

[albosdo] RE Sunday morning talk shows, Phoenix thought we might see O call a special meeting at Camp DAvid this weekend but it never materialized. So, the debt situation is ongoing, and some peeps are in great anxiety about that, but for no reason because this is going to change.
[albosdo] Now, going over to Lakehouse's blog, Going Global East Meets West . . .
[albosdo] This blog moves fast.

[albosdo] You can search and find amazing things. First article, Fallback Plans -- has picture of Mr. Obama.
[albosdo] With time running short in debt talks, Reps & Dems sought a plan to avert default.
[albosdo] Speculation is that this is closely tied into the RV, but that is just Phoenix's speculation. He thinks it will be timed in such a way that it gets a lot of attention and a lot of press.
[albosdo] Next article, July 18: Iraq & China. Maliki will begin an official visit to China.
[albosdo] The PM of Iraq doesn't need to be in Iraq if the rate changes; in fact, probably a good thing if he isn't there.
[albosdo] Because that way it would not look like he was directly involved in it and give any appearance of impropriety.

[albosdo] The president of Iraq, Talabani, would be there to do that as needed alongside CBI.

[albosdo] But this is a big deal, Maliki is going to begin his official visit to China. Talk about two big players, China and Iraq. Iraq one of the wealthiest if not the wealthiest nation in the world, and China so big.
[albosdo] The president of China & Maliki will discuss bilateral relations and development, transporation, agriculture goods, and investments.
[albosdo] This comes at a very interesting time as you will see when we get further into the show.
[albosdo] Next article: July 18 Parliament resumes. Passes two resolutions and ends the first and second readings of two bills. Parliament is doing a fantastic job. A lot of news is being embargoed for security and strategic reasons to prevent people from taking advantage of the situation, perhaps.

[albosdo] We found a lot of different things, bills, that had been done but had not been made public.
[albosdo] gator YW.
[albosdo] Hillary will be in the area that Maliki will be in. Clinton to arrive in Greece on Sat. after a visit to Turkey, then due to depart Monday for visit to India to begin Asian segment of her round-the-world trip.
[albosdo] Hillary is literally doing an around-the-world trip, moving around quickly, visiting a lot of power players.
[albosdo] Hillary is a power player and is representing the U.S. in a lot of ways right now. If wew only knew a fraction we'd be amazed.
[albosdo] Next article: Poof article.
[albosdo] Next article: Iraq new council of ministers, 30 members including President and Vice.

[albosdo] Basically what this is is they had a big push in this parliament for equal power for women, to get women's voices in there; makes everyone feel like they have a voice and that things are fair and balanced for all people involved esp. women & children, who have been oppressed in some cultures.

[albosdo] Next article: MPs call for the darkblueucing of # of participants of meeting of political leaders; they are trying to downsize their govt. Maliki called for this the other day, to downsize, because there is too much darkblueundancy, but at the same time we have the Erbil agreement going on.
[albosdo] Next article: Reconstruction of infrastructure on the table of parliament today. They are throwing billions into the rebuilding of Iraq. It's going to be an incdarkblueible place. Whenever they internationalize this currency, which should be very soon, this place is going to take off.
[albosdo] There are a lot of things going on in Iraq that people don't realize. For example, your standard television watcher thinks of Iraq as having bombed-out buildings, but they are building new malls, facilities, airport, govt buildings, etc.
[albosdo] When they come in and flip the switch and start showing all these incdarkblueible images of Iraq, people are going to think it's a miracle. People who go over to Iraq are amazed; it's one of the best kept secrets ever.
[albosdo] Next article: Iraq: the text of the govt's program for next couple years
[albosdo] Next articles: Basra: Billion-dollar transfer to the rents of developed cities. More reconstruction and money being funneled.
[albosdo] You can read all these at your leisure. We have fantastic news. We have harsh deadlines with the debt ceiling in the U.S. and the crisis in Europe. We see all this anomalous unusual pinging activity with the currency converters.
[albosdo] Whenever you go back to the factual news we have, this is looking really good. Throw in a couple rumors for good measure, if you so desire. We don't really talk about rumors on this program, but just because something is a rumor doesn't mean that it is not true; it could be true.
[albosdo] Whenever someone gives a rumor and then someone comes up right behind and says B.S., BOTH statements are rumors--the rumor itself, and also the person saying the rumor is not true. So think about that before you bash a rumor.
[albosdo] Stay grounded. Stay on your toes, because there is something afoot. You can actually go to these converter sites and watch them and see that something is going on, with your own eyes
[albosdo] Stay aware that these things are happening, that this anomalous activity is going on, and be prepadarkblue. We are anticipating the dropping of the artificial program rate of the Iraqi dinar at any time.
[albosdo] Kuwaiti dinar is now showing $3.65.
[albosdo] (Now he is checking live Forex feed). We still have no trades appearing on the KWD, IQD, Iranian dinar or Brazilian rial.
[albosdo] Gold is up $3.19; incdarkblueible. We are looking at record territory in gold. We are looking at an interesting and incdarkblueible week. Hang in there, stay positive, stay grounded, and I think we will be talking about some fantastic stuff. END.
[albosdo] May I say something to everyone before signing off?
[fourgoff] albosdo oh my goodness ... you're the best transcriber I think I've ever seen!!!!!!!!
[albosdo] There is a website for China Central Television where you can follow Maliki's visit to China.
[albosdo] http://english.cntv.cn/01/index.shtml
[NANCYh] thank you albosdo awsome job transcribing <smile>
[albosdo] All, you are welcome; since I don't have any intel of my own, am happy to help transcribe on weekends.

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Phoenix333 transcription for 7/17 Empty THANKS !!!!

Post by darjohn Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 am

KATT, THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!!!! GREAT INFO. !!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum