Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security

Go down

Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security Empty Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security

Post by claud39 Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:56 pm

[size=30]Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security[/size]

Talks between Barham Salih and the Minister of Interior: The forces are ready to maintain security Edf01e3d8-49856-202101100344

Baghdad - People 

On Sunday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, discussed upgrading the work of the security system and establishing security, during his meeting with Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanimi. 

A statement of the Presidency of the Republic, which "people" received a copy of (January 10, 2021) stated, "The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received today, Sunday, January 10, 2021, at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanimi.

At the beginning of the meeting, the President congratulated the Minister Interior, on the occasion of the anniversary of the establishment of the Iraqi police. "

He continued, "The President praised their role and the sacrifices they make for the sake of citizens' security," noting that "the duties entrusted to the police require making efforts to raise the professional, training and legal level, in order to facilitate and develop their work tasks, and provide the best services to citizens." 

According to the statement, Saleh added, "The current stage requires upgrading the work of the security system and activating intelligence work to consolidate stability in the country, maintain general internal security, preserve victory against terrorism, and combat crime so that citizens can enjoy security and safety." 

For his part, Al-Ghanmi reviewed the ministry’s plans to upgrade its work and the readiness of its forces to maintain the security of citizens, appreciating the interest of the President of the Republic in the Ministry’s work and his continuous support in the field of developing it of all kinds, according to the statement.  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=49856
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum