Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FEATURED VIDEOS   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FEATURED VIDEOS

Go down

FEATURED VIDEOS   Empty FEATURED VIDEOS

Post by ymoilman Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 am

FEATURED VIDEOS
http://presscore.ca/2011/?p=4808
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next

Revealing testimony exposes who Timothy Geithner really works for - the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. He is an agent of the foreign owned Federal Reserve Bank. His loyalties are to them. Timothy Geithner is a criminal. He is a proven tax evader. He is a money launderer. A fraudsters. An embezzler. He is not fit to be the United States Treasury Secretary. He has stolen at least $16 trillion from the American people and gave it all to the foreign owned Federal Reserve Banks. He is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution: "The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Video 2 - New York City cops corral then attack a group of defenseless young women at the Occupy Wall Street Protests. The women were peaceful and unarmed. They were forced into a barricade and then sprayed directly in the face with pressurized mace. One cop looks back at the camera in disbelief (33 second mark) of what just happened. An old high ranking New York City cop in white shirt did the actual macing. The guy on the right of the clip beside a cop pointing his finger (18 to 21 second mark). The 2 suspects can be seen walking away at the end of the clip. Top left corner of clip. In slow motion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-xBHvqQqb4&NR=1

In video 6 a treaty for a one world government (the Vatican) was signed in Copenhagen in December 2009. Barack Hussein Obama was bribed into signing it with a $1.5 million Nobel Peace Prize. On July 7, 2009 Pope Benedict XVI called for a radical rethinking of the global economy, criticizing a growing divide between rich and poor and urging the establishment of a “true world political authority” (the Vatican) to oversee the economy and work for the “common good.” (communist slogan) How do you prevent the New World Order? Destroy the headquarters of this New World Order - 41° 54'N, 12° 27'E.

In Video 8 the clenched fist symbolizes resistance. The clenched fist is a counterpoint to the open palmed Roman salute adopted by the fascists. The clenched fist symbolizes strength and unity - fingers which are individually fragile can together make a powerful fist. It became a symbol of the civil rights struggle in the US and opposition to colonialism in the third world.
FAIR USE NOTICE: The above videos may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law.
FED Illegal Ponzi Scheme
Abolish Federal Reserve
Airing Date Of ABC Rountable Clip: Nov.08,2009
Total Petition Signatures
• Canadian War Crimes: 131
• Indict Barack Hussein Obama for Treason: 29
• War Crimes / Crimes Against Humanity Petition: 307

Complicity in Torture
Torture—and complicity in torture—is a “grave breach” of the 1949 Geneva Conventions. If Canadian officials allowed detainees to be transferred to Afghan custody despite an apparent risk of torture, and chose not to take reasonable steps to protect them, they are as guilty of a war crime as the torturers themselves. They can be prosecuted in Canada under the Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act. Or they could be hauled before the International Criminal Court. Canada has ratified the ICC’s statute, giving it jurisdiction over Canadians who commit war crimes anywhere.

“If we disregard our core principles and values, we also lose our moral authority abroad. If we are complicit in the torture of Afghans in Kandahar, how can we credibly promote human rights in Tehran or Beijing?”
~ Richard Colvin, the senior diplomat posted in Afghanistan from April 2006 to October 2007 who testified that Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper allowed the Canadian military to hand over Afghan detainees to certain torture.
Harper War Crimes
Toronto Star Thu Apr 28 2011 - The International Criminal Court’s chief prosecutor says he will investigate war crime allegations against Canadians over the handling of Afghan detainees if Canada won’t.

Prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo says in a documentary soon to be aired on TVO that Canadian officials are not immune to prosecution if there is evidence that crimes were committed by handing over detainees to face torture.
Harper Poll
Was Stephen Harper complicit in the torture of Afghan detainees?
• Yes
• No
View Results
Illegal wars
Did Afghanistan attack the U.S., Canada, any other NATO country or any UN, EU, Middle Eastern, African or other country? The answer is unequivocally NO! Did Iraq attack the United States any NATO country or any UN, EU, Middle Eastern, African or other country? The answer is unequivocally NO! Did Libya attack the United States, France, the UK, Canada any other NATO country or any UN, EU, Middle Eastern, African or other country? The answer is unequivocally NO!

A military conflict waged without the justification of self-defense is a felony criminal offense - a war of aggression. To initiate a war of aggression is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime. Crimes against peace is (i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances; (ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i). Aggression is an unprovoked armed attack by a State against the territory, the people, or the land, sea or air forces of another State.

War crimes are serious violations of international humanitarian law. Individuals, including heads of state, are criminally responsible for the crimes: "murder, the ill-treatment or deportation of civilian residents of an occupied territory to slave labor camps", "the murder or ill-treatment of prisoners of war", the killing of prisoners, "the wanton destruction of cities, towns and villages, and any devastation not justified by military, or civilian necessity".

Who are guilty of these crimes? George W Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Condoleezza Rice, Robert Gates, Barack Hussein Obama, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta, Stephen Harper, Peter Mackay, Nicolas Sarkozy, Gérard Longuet, David Cameron, Liam Fox, U.S. Admiral James G. Stavridis ...
What is the real reason for a NATO intervention in Libya?
• Oil
• US corporate interests
• Regime change
• Humanitarian
View Results
Oath Keepers
Militia required by law.
The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, the supreme law of the United States, is the part of the United States Bill of Rights that protects the right of the American people to keep and bear arms and to form a militia. "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." The right "to keep and bear arms" means an individual has the right to ownand carry weapons anywhere and at any time in the United States of America. The "Shall not be infringed" means the government can never make any laws to infringe this right. Why? Because a militia, a military force composed of ordinary citizens is necessary to the security of a free State.
Right to Revolution
This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it. ~ Abraham Lincoln, in his First Inaugural Address (4 March 1861)
Yes We Can
Do the American people have the legal right to overthrow the United States government? According to the Declaration of Independence, YES WE CAN.

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. ~ United States Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776

Thomas Edison in his 1914 electric car. The electric car has been around longer than the gasoline car. They were being manufactured and sold before the advent of the gasoline powered cars .
The Anti-Christ one world religion all under the authority of the Vatican.
Free Energy

Radiant energy receiver - Antenna to bridge rectifier to ground and capacitor
In 1886 Heinrich Rudolph Hertz, a German physicist, demonstrated that an electric current swinging very rapidly back and forth in a conducting wire (an antenna) would radiate electromagnetic waves into the surrounding space. Later English scientist Michael Faraday demonstrated that when radio waves are exposed to an antenna electricity is created. When these electromagnetic radio waves passes in or out of the antenna an electric current will register on a meter. Rapid back-an-forth movement produces a useful flow of electricity. This alternating movement of EM oscillations against an antenna is the basis of today’s alternating current (AC). Both Hertz and Faraday proved that an antenna can harness an infinite source of free electrical energy. An antenna taps a source of power described as“everywhere present in unlimited quantities”.
Energy Saving Tip

The "incandescent" bulb is a very economical light and heat source. The $1 incandescent light bulb uses the electricity that feeds them to produce not only light but heat. It is the single most important technological discovery of man. The incandescent light bulb mimics the sun by giving us both light and heat. Without the incandescent light bulb man would not be able to travel at night. No vehicle, airplane or boat can safely navigate their way through the darkness of night using a florescent light bulb. The incandescent light bulb is a very efficient heat source. The 100-watt bulb, in particular, produces so much heat that it's used in the Hasbro Easy-Bake Oven.

The "incandescent" bulb is 100 times more energy efficient than the power hungry electric baseboard heaters. Baseboard heaters consume as much as 2000 watts. A smart energy conscious society would replace electric baseboard heaters with "incandescent" heaters - like the ones now being developed by FuelReducer.

If you've made the switch from incandescent to florescent light bulbs did you know that several carcinogenic (cancer causing) chemicals are released when florescent light bulbs are switched on.

All fluorescent lamps, CFLs contain mercury. Mercury poses a very serious health and environmental risk. They are so dangerous that governments now regulates the handling and disposal of fluorescent bulbs. In some states if you break a fluorescent light bulb, you will be required to pay thousands of dollars for a hazardous clean up crew because mercury is a very potent neurotoxin. It is a very toxic chemical, for anyone who gets in contact and breathes the vapor, but even more so for children and babies in the womb.

Did you know that scientists have revealed that fluorescent lights produce more EMFs (electromagnetic field) than incandescent bulbs? Why is this important? Diseases like cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, asthma, insomnia, allergies, and migraine headaches are all linked to electromagnetic field exposure.
Water Fuel Cell
FuelReducer H2O Fuel Cell - fueling the World with hydrogen from water instead of oil or gas. The FuelReducer hydrogen fuel cell is being developed to convert any gasoline fueled vehicle into a hydrogen fueled vehicle that has zero emissions. Instead of gasoline your vehicle can be fueled with hydrogen that is extracted from water using a radio wave frequency. You can use water collected from a stream, pond, lake, river, ocean, ditch, swimming pool, household faucet or rainfall to fuel your vehicle, heat your home, cook your food, and fuel your electrical power generators.
The worst ongoing environmental disaster on Earth is underway in the oil sands of Alberta, Canada — home to the most energy-intensive and dirtiest industrial enterprise on Earth.
Poll
Billions of gallons of fresh water are used to extract and refine oil and gas. Should fresh water usage be banned?
• Yes
• No
View Results
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul. - George Bernard Shaw

No man is good enough to govern another man without that other's consent. ~ Abraham Lincoln
What was the nationality of the majority of hijackers of 9/11 and of bin Laden?
• Saudi Arabia
• Afghanistan
• Pakistan
• Iraq
View Results
STAY UPDATED
c-Africa c-America c-Asia c-Europe Corruption Crimes Against Humanity Health Latest news Special Report Technology U.S. video War Crimes World news
FEATURED LINKS
• Donate
• The Geneva Conventions
• PRESS Core 2010 Stories
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum