Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The World Global Settlements are waiting.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The World Global Settlements are waiting....

+2
war eagle
shakes4life
6 posters

Go down

The World Global Settlements are waiting.... Empty The World Global Settlements are waiting....

Post by shakes4life Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Received via E-mail:

Please find enclosed a letter from WGS Paymaster Bonny

The World Global Settlements are waiting...

View the letter here......

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=210139
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The World Global Settlements are waiting.... Empty Re: The World Global Settlements are waiting....

Post by war eagle Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:15 pm

I do not believe these settlements have anything to do with the RV.

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

The World Global Settlements are waiting.... Empty G Settlements

Post by bugsbunny Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:57 pm

They have everyth9ing to do with the cahng in for it's the money's of the GS that will pay for the RV cahsin. wherewlse would the US get these kind of funds, they are broke!

bugsbunny

Back to top Go down

The World Global Settlements are waiting.... Empty Re: The World Global Settlements are waiting....

Post by ghosthunter Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:29 pm

bugsbunny wrote:They have everyth9ing to do with the cahng in for it's the money's of the GS that will pay for the RV cahsin. wherewlse would the US get these kind of funds, they are broke!

Yup!
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:29 pm

war eagle wrote:I do not believe these settlements have anything to do with the RV.

No ONE cares what you believe.....it will happen with or without your approval! Time to stop going on feelings and put some facts behind your words!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:35 pm

We better hope that the RV is NOT dependent on the prosperity programs/global settlements having to come in first or we'll be waiting a long time. TPB have figured out to stop the settlements from happening at every turn and I see no change in that. The RV, though not entirely a different animal, is nonetheless IMO going to happen with or w/o the other.
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 pm

duck81 wrote:We better hope that the RV is NOT dependent on the prosperity programs/global settlements having to come in first or we'll be waiting a long time. TPB have figured out to stop the settlements from happening at every turn and I see no change in that. The RV, though not entirely a different animal, is nonetheless IMO going to happen with or w/o the other.
?
Has it every occurred to you that perhaps it's been the Global Settlements that have been waiting on the RV? Just saying, it's ALL part of the plan.
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 pm

duck81 wrote:We better hope that the RV is NOT dependent on the prosperity programs/global settlements having to come in first or we'll be waiting a long time. TPB have figured out to stop the settlements from happening at every turn and I see no change in that. The RV, though not entirely a different animal, is nonetheless IMO going to happen with or w/o the other.
?
Has it every occurred to you that perhaps it's been the Global Settlements that have been waiting on the RV? Just saying, it's ALL part of the plan.
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:36 pm

It is my understanding that they are all waiting to happen at the same time....now that the RV is coming so too shall the WGS be paid out!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by duck81 Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:59 pm

shakes4life wrote:

It is my understanding that they are all waiting to happen at the same time....now that the RV is coming so too shall the WGS be paid out!

Your scenario of it all happening at approx the same time is much more believeable than the RV being dependent on the settlements, etc.
duck81
duck81

Back to top Go down

The World Global Settlements are waiting.... Empty IMF FUNDS

Post by bigfoot Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:38 pm

CHECK OUT (WHITE HAT REPORTS), THEY HAVE BEEN STEELING FROM THESE FUNDS FOR YEARS, JUST HOURS FROM RELEASING THESE FUNDS, THE HEAD OF THE IMF WAS FALSELY ARRESTED FOR RAP AND ONE OF O'S THUGS WAS APPOINTED TO THE POSITION, DO YOUR HOME WORK THE THESE FACTS UP, THERE NOT HARD TO FIND

bigfoot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum